A retired canine army general, who seems to be a complete disgrace even for canines, spoke to a Turkish "news" channel.

I have difficulty to grasp if he thinks he lives at 1922 with French and Italians fighting canines in Syria - there are no such troops in Syria today - or if he thinks he is a general of the Syrian army promising to liberate the Syrian oil fields from the Kurds...

Or maybe he just escaped a lynatic asylum for schizophrenics and poses as a retired canine army general... I don't know anymore what to say!!!

https://twitter.com/Raman_Ghavami/st...96749956341760

Translation

They (YPG/PKK/Daesh terrorists) know that, in a few days, they will have to abandon this territory(regarding 30km safe -zone area). If they don't abandon the territory, they will be neutralized. The term "neutralized", in my opinion, is a bit soft, I am clearly stating that they(YPG/PKK/DAESH terrorists) will be killed, eradicated. Terrorist organizations' elements, in other words pawns of USA, pawns of west will be eradicated. They will be wasted in this desert area. Thereat, I want to express it one more time, the operation will progress successfully. Elements of terrorist organizations will flee because of this progress.
However, let me share my other opinion for audience, I am not saying this to cheer up, this (#0perationPeaceSpring) won't stop here, look, you can't limit Turkey just 25-30 kms. Turkey needs to expand this operation towards west and east, I mean, from Tel Abiad to Ayn Al Arab, needs to expand to secure Manbij, to squeeze Manbij. Moreover, Turkey will need to move till Hasakah, Qamishly, till Cizre. Thus, let me give one more bad news to supporters of terrorists, or to USA and to hypocrite politicians of the west, Turkey won't stop just by reaching 25-30 kms south, Turkey will need to go further down South, I mean, I have a message for French and Italians who settled in Deir ez-Zor and Raqqa, in Al-Omar where east of Deir ez-Zor, Turkish Armed Forces will send you away from Al Omar field, oil field, I mean, which you usurped, you usurped 70% of Syrica resources, TAF will send you away from this field, just like you retreated in East Mediterranean after you faced Turkish Warships.