Agnostic atheist
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 12

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thracian View Post
    They don't. Eksisozluk was a great platform maybe 9-10 years ago. Nowadays, it is just different version of incisozluk.
    Eksi is hard to read for me. They always choose a side and hate other even in factual informations. I don't visit there anymore. There are lots of pink assed, crypto PKK lovers there. It looks like Turkish version of German feminists crying Allahu ekber for rebelling their society.

Inci was also great at first, it had quality content with humor.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,272
    Given: 9,856

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    Not at all. Brown people attracted to white anthroboards are totally atypical for their societies.
    Most of them feel way superior to foreigners and prefer their own cultures.

Even Jarla, nazi German girl and blood and soil nationalist I mentioned already and ex TA member dated Polish immigrant guy before she found Stears
    Ohh excuse me how many third world peoples did you talk? I bet non of them... I talked with thousands of third worlders in the chat in the last few years and i can say they are obessed with europeans/whites and they disliked their own peoples this is the reality. I always asked who is better white or local girls majority of them said whites are better. Or many indian/middle eastern guy said that local girls are disgusting because they are hairy everywhere, and i can say many many other stories.... I have never seen such mentality among germans, never. Almost every single black people want to date outside of their race... so pls be quiet that germans are the most self haters. You don't know what are you talking about.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-16-2019 @ 02:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Turkoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    West Asian
    Politics
    Idealism, nationalism, social state
    Hero
    M. Kemal Atatürk
    Religion
    Agnostic atheist
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 12

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tigranes View Post
    Also you forgot to mention their disaffection for Turks from Germany and Turks from Aegean Region, İzmir more specifically, how they're being arrogant, itilvolga is a living proof.
    Well, most of those send bobs and vegeyne type of Turkish men are from Central and especially Eastern Turkey. Western Turks have averagely higher IQ levels too. I accept these as a Central Anatolian Turk. These may be reasons why Western Turks may feel superior, but arrogance is not a good attitude. Especially, when Western Turks are less military minded than Central Anatolians. In a possible civil war, Central Anatolia will save Turkness here. Meanwhile, Western Turks are more Westernized in degeneracy and infertile.

Last Online
    Today @ 07:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    EstoRian
    Ancestry
    Russia, East Ukraine, Adyghea
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Truly sovereign states
    Religion
    Humanism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,643
    Given: 5,916

0 Not allowed!

AFAIK, nomad peoples added to defeated peoples to themselves since forever. They did it all the time and became stronger this way. So it looks like an old tradition.
    Why belittle their own? I don't know.

Last Online
    02-28-2024 @ 02:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eastern Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ancestry
    Vlacho-Cuman
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2 (I-S17250)
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,320
    Given: 7,523

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Yes and no but things like this and other subjects are still discussed one on one and among family, friends co workers. I’ve been told a few times from Polish chicks that they wouldn’t date Eastern European men for example
    why is that?

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Ohh excuse me how many third world peoples did you talk? I bet non of them... I talked with thousands of third worlders in the chat in the last few years and i can say they are obessed with europeans/whites and they disliked their own peoples this is the reality. I always asked who is better white or local girls majority of them said whites are better. Or many indian/middle eastern guy said that local girls are disgusting because they are hairy everywhere, and i can say many many other stories.... I have never seen such mentality among germans, never. Almost every single black people want to date outside of their race... so pls be quiet that germans are the most self haters. You don't know what are you talking about.
    Please STFU already. You're just little kid who isn't even legally adult yet and I'm 27 and lived in 3 different countries on 2 different continents including Germany.
    Internet chats are hotspots of weirdos from all corners of the world and no normal people with fullfilled lives and obligations spend lot of time there.

It's enough to look at Gypsies. Typical Gypsy has a superiority complex towards Europeans and think we are weak idiots and they often make fun of the fact we are allowing them to leech on us or having so little children.
    Mortimer is not a typical Gypsy, typical Gypsy has derogaratory names for whites and wouldn't mix with them.

Stop being so defensive about the fact German society is heavily cucked and filled with self-pity. There wouldn't be millions of foreigners in Germany if it wasn't the case.

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:49 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,379
    Given: 31,164

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    why is that?
    I don’t know. They stopped talking to them after I tell them my background. I know a lot of Polish guys irl and they are nothing different in mentality to us Balkaners. Cumansky and Daos are examples or maybe it’s just the Poles that live in Canada or maybe some of their women can’t handle machismo like others . As for Serbian chicks I heard a few times they can’t stand dating anglos anymore because they act too submissive and weak.

Last Online
    Today @ 08:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Dağlı (Mountaineer)
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    R1a-CTS3402
    mtDNA
    R0a1a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,337
    Given: 3,930

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ciftci View Post
    Eksi is hard to read for me. They always choose a side and hate other even in factual informations. I don't visit there anymore. There are lots of pink assed, crypto PKK lovers there. It looks like Turkish version of German feminists crying Allahu ekber for rebelling their society.

Inci was also great at first, it had quality content with humor.
    Many of them have already banned. Yes, it was great at first but degenerated later.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,272
    Given: 9,856

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    Please STFU already. You're just little kid who isn't even legally adult yet and I'm 27 and lived in 3 different countries on 2 different continents including Germany.
    Internet chats are hotspots of weirdos from all corners of the world and no normal people with fullfilled lives and obligations spend lot of time there.

It's enough to look at Gypsies. Typical Gypsy has a superiority complex towards Europeans and think we are weak idiots and they often make fun of the fact we are allowing them to leech on us or having so little children.
    Mortimer is not a typical Gypsy, typical Gypsy has derogaratory names for whites and wouldn't mix with them.

Stop being so defensive about the fact German society is heavily cucked and filled with self-pity. There wouldn't be millions of foreigners in Germany if it wasn't the case.
    Doesn't matter your age because i have much more experience with foreigners than you, this is my hobby to chat with them because i want to discover their thinmking/mentality. You said lot of bullshit about Budapest too which was abosolutely not true and when i am correcting you, you were totally mad. Let's face the facts you know nothing about other countries just because you lived there a little bit. There are every single type of people in the chat not only "weirdos" it's a very good place to know other cultures/peoples and if you really think that germans are dislike each others and third worders love each other it proves you know nothing about the reality. I have talked with many foreigners who live in Germany and all of them complained that they can't get german girlfriend and germans are very racist. many were surprised that i wrote them back in the chat because every german girl ignore them.
    And i have never said that germans are ultra nationalist and there is no problem with Germany but saying that they are the most selfhaters is simple idiotism.

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information