View Poll Results: Which country have higher white percentage?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mexico

6 33.33%
  • South Africa

12 66.67%
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Mexico or South Africa: Which country have more whites???

Banned
    Last Online
    10-01-2022 @ 12:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance - Native Brazilian - Celtic - North African - Mediterranean - African
    Ethnicity
    Coruscantian
    Country
    Brazil
    Hero
    Dom Pedro II
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,702
    Given: 85

0 Not allowed!

White South Africans appears on these very shit songs

I thought they would have a better taste for music, despite a lot of dutch, they have something english inside them.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-30-2020 @ 09:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Mutt
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Region
    Catalunya
    Politics
    Right Wing Nationalism
    Hero
    Augusto Pinochet
    Religion
    Catholic
    Relationship Status
    InfamousAngel99´s husband
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 837
    Given: 258

0 Not allowed!

Thats from a recent census that said that 44% or so of mexicans identify with light skin according to this criteria:

https://www.eluniversal.com.mx/artic...or-de-piel-con

type H or light is picked as "white" by some sources BUT INEGI just picked as light skin that isn´t the same thing as white. bal/el-color-de-piel-si-importa-en-mexico[/url]

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Aryan
    Ethnicity
    German & Romanian
    Ancestry
    Germanic, Slavic, Thracian
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a1b1a2b3
    Taxonomy
    European
    Politics
    conservative
    Hero
    Gunnar from Njall's Saga
    Religion
    atheist
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,518
    Given: 9,854

1 Not allowed!

Most Mexicans have lots of white admixture (if not looking white already). Over 80% of South Africans has exactly zero White admixture...

Banned
    Last Online
    05-22-2020 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,458
    Given: 7,646

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KonanxB View Post
    In Mexico any person with olive skin is considered white, regardless of their facial features. You don't even have to be blond or light-eyed to be called "guero." Any Harnizo-Castizo very clear is a güero in Mexico.
    In all Latin American countries the pigmentation is the parameter of Whiteness. Only in Uruguay and Argentina a great part of population use the paleo-anthro-definition, but even here are minority. Is common that a white Uruguayan claims that Luis Suarez is White.

Latin America is a very too mixed region, don't have sense that common people use a antrho-definition. Specially absurd in a country whith the indomestizo as principal phenotype.
    guero doesnt mean white you idiot, but what would a triracial who thought he was of a Mexican Amerindian sub-type would know when you have brown skin but think you are light and white looking
    go take pills to grow that small penis that you have and also work on your masculine voice because I am sure those balls havent dropped, you sound like a little girl that is on her 2 month of transitioning into a man

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma de Pegasus View Post
    Thats true, Mexico has some ridiculous figures on Wikipedia saying 55% of their population is white, thats an absurd even for Colombia Paisa Region. But exist other numbers that puts white mexicans around 9% and I mostly agree with at the moment. According to genetic studies Mexico as whole is only 40-45% european.

I still think Mexico and South Africa have extremely similar percentage of the people that can pass in Europe, but I voted for Mexico just because of very small margin of difference.
    No Mexican survey done in Latin America has ever had Mexicans classfying themselves as majority white, the white self classification in those survey doesn't even go more than 10%
    while in Brazil, majority identity as white, in Peru the percentages are between 20-30%, in Colombia and Ecuador the same shit

Mexico is the least country in Latin America to identify themselves as white, and we have surveys on this same subject
    if we had such a lose classification of whiteness, we would have such high percentage of people who identify themselves as white LOL like it happens in Central and South America

nigga please

According to Latinobarometro, Mexicans who identified themselves as white was only at 6%, while in Brazil, it was at 41% LMAOOOOO then you had stupid nations like costa rica with 41% of their population identifying themselves as white
    again, my boy, Mexico is the country in Latin America with the least amount of people who will identify themselves as white, it is that simply, not even our white looking Mexicans like identifying themselves as such

Mexico was also the third nation who identified themselves as Amerindian in that survey at 19%, much more than countries like Peru, Ecuador, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Panama, Costa Rica

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Adamastor View Post
    I agree that Brazilians tend to underestimate the blackness of the country, that's not even debatable, in this forum there's a Brazilian retard that always claim that Amerindian is stronger than SSA in Brazil lol.

But at the same time Brazil is 1000x more European influenced than Mexico and the number of people above 80% and especially 95%+ European is way bigger in Brazil than in Mexico. The most European regions of Mexico are similar to the least European regions of Brazil... It's not comparable imo.

Even you being 94% European (and the European part being Venetian) and 6% SSA as you claim to be is infinitely more similar to Brazilians than to average Mexicans. I think you hate Brazil because deep inside you know you fit better there than anywhere in Mexico.
    I dont care if Brazil is whiter than Mexico, my debate is not about that, it is about the OBSESSION these south americans have with whiteness and comparing themselves to X nation on whiteness and how many whites they have, I have yet to see a Mexican obsessing this hard on this subject

it is so cringy, I see mostly Brazilians not only on forums but also on FB groups doing this and all I can think is "thank god, I dont have an identity issue and I am happy being black and I love my blackness"
    and no one in Mexico has thought of me as outsider or some stupid shit, I have been to brazil and i didnt fit in, you can find people with my phenotype all over Latin America, shit is not about phenotype to begin with
    its about culture, traditions, values, identity, pride. I would never ever want to be Brazilian and seeing so much self hatred in a population that is not white and never will be white

I am seriously happy that I am of Mexican roots, proud of my people's history, the Amerindian past and present, the blackness past and present, the culture, the traditions, our flag, our pride, our love for our people
    I could never find that with Brazilians, they all hate one another, the whites rather claim they are Portuguese or German before claiming to be Brazilian because they find their mulatto culture disgusting

Last Online
    Today @ 01:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    YNWA
    Ethnicity
    The Human Race
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,385
    Given: 2,855

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito's Way View Post
    No Mexican survey done in Latin America has ever had Mexicans classfying themselves as majority white, the white self classification in those survey doesn't even go more than 10%
    while in Brazil, majority identity as white, in Peru the percentages are between 20-30%, in Colombia and Ecuador the same shit

Mexico is the least country in Latin America to identify themselves as white, and we have surveys on this same subject
    if we had such a lose classification of whiteness, we would have such high percentage of people who identify themselves as white LOL like it happens in Central and South America

nigga please

According to Latinobarometro, Mexicans who identified themselves as white was only at 6%, while in Brazil, it was at 41% LMAOOOOO then you had stupid nations like costa rica with 41% of their population identifying themselves as white
    again, my boy, Mexico is the country in Latin America with the least amount of people who will identify themselves as white, it is that simply, not even our white looking Mexicans like identifying themselves as such

Mexico was also the third nation who identified themselves as Amerindian in that survey at 19%, much more than countries like Peru, Ecuador, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Panama, Costa Rica
    What percentage of Mexicans are white in your experience?

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Latinus View Post
    Carlitos is a nice guy, but he should get over regarding his beef towards Brazil, LOL.
    About Mexico and their perception of whiteness: I don't think it's accurate, more like Anglocentrist/Nordocentrist/Americancentrist, I noticed that Mexican users (and they always commented this), because of their proximity with the US, tend to associate whiteness with typical white American phenotypes (British Isles/Germany), not average Southern Euro ones, so someone like untanned Ariana Grande ("Italian"/Gracile-Med) is not perceived as white/Euro looking there.

Enviado de meu SM-G610M usando o Tapatalk
    I dont hate Brazilians bro, and you know that
    my issue is with Latinos in general who have a white obsession instead of being proud of what their country is
    I just dont understand, I think that is why Latin Americans dislike us Hispanic Americans, because we dont bend over to the white race for acceptance or be all over their balls trying to feel accepted
    and all I can do is thank that I live in America and was raised to be proud of my parent's country, that whiteness will not make you better or more beautiful, that whiteness is not a sign of superiority

all white members here find Latinos cringy and self haters, they all see you guys as that
    I have argued with Filipinos who try to claim their are also Latino, and now I understand what white people here feel, god damn, I now understand their frustration with Latinos lol
    I get frustrated with Filipinos when they claim they are Latinos because they are simply not, or how they want to compare themselves to us

I hate associating myself with Latinos, I hate it
    because Latinos will always search for white acceptance instead of being proud of being mix race

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by FinalFlash View Post
    What percentage of Mexicans are white in your experience?
    pure white, 1-2%

the rest of us including us blacks and amerindians are all mix, no matter our phenotype
    we are a mestizo nation

their jacket says 100% mestizo, you can be pred Amerindian or pred euro, you are still a mestizo
    that is what the mestizaje of Mexico is all about, you can be as high as 95% European, that Amerindian will automatically turn you into a mestizo
    and a mestizo is what we all are culturally speaking, our spanish is also a mestizo language that uses indigenous words, sometimes africans, sometimes arab

Christian
    62.34% Native American
    29.44% European
    6.76% African (North Africa)
    1.30% Asian
    0.15% Oceanian

Jimmy Sirvent
    86.09% European
    5.79% African (North African)
    4.40% Amerindian
    3.70% Middle Eastern

Last Online
    Today @ 01:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    YNWA
    Ethnicity
    The Human Race
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,385
    Given: 2,855

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito's Way View Post
    pure white, 1-2%

the rest of us including us blacks and amerindians are all mix, no matter our phenotype
    we are a mestizo nation

their jacket says 100% mestizo, you can be pred Amerindian or pred euro, you are still a mestizo
    that is what the mestizaje of Mexico is all about, you can be as high as 95% European, that Amerindian will automatically turn you into a mestizo
    and a mestizo is what we all are culturally speaking, our spanish is also a mestizo language that uses indigenous words, sometimes africans, sometimes arab

Christian
    62.34% Native American
    29.44% European
    6.76% African (North Africa)
    1.30% Asian
    0.15% Oceanian

Jimmy Sirvent
    86.09% European
    5.79% African (North African)
    4.40% Amerindian
    3.70% Middle Eastern

In my experience a non-negligible portion of Mexicans can pass for white, at least superficially, better than most non-Europeans outsides of Northern West Asia and Caucasus populations. Those of predominantly European stock(70% or more) don't look too far off from Spaniards/Portuguese

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread Information