View Poll Results: Which country have higher white percentage?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mexico

6 33.33%
  • South Africa

12 66.67%
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mexico or South Africa: Which country have more whites???

Last Online
    03-26-2024 @ 03:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry iberian, german, italian
    Country
    Argentina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,167
    Given: 4,757

0 Not allowed!

It is also more likely that South African whites phenotypically are more varied than white Mexicans.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-01-2022 @ 12:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance - Native Brazilian - Celtic - North African - Mediterranean - African
    Ethnicity
    Coruscantian
    Country
    Brazil
    Hero
    Dom Pedro II
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,702
    Given: 85

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggery View Post
    It is also more likely that South African whites phenotypically are more varied than white Mexicans.
    But thats pro nordicism, its like to say South Africa have more whites than Sicily because white sicilians are just meds or dinaro-meds and of course thats an absurd. Im not saying you think like that, but some persons voted and commented based on that.
    Last edited by Tenma de Pegasus; 10-16-2019 at 11:01 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Coruscantian
    Country
    Brazil
    Hero
    Dom Pedro II
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggery View Post
    Mexico has more but if you look at% of pure whites probably South Africa wins, since almost all South African whites are more than 90% euros and many Mexican whites probably have some mixed non-white percentage.
    Thats plausible.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    /...
    Country
    Japan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,819
    Given: 5,369

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Argentano View Post
    Poll: Which country have higher white percentage?
    Its unknown, but also depends on your defination of white I've seen percentages from 9 to 47 percent from Mexico racial esrimates neither percentages to me seem correct. I'll put Mexico 15% white including many castizos.

Can't speak about South Africa because don't know.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-12-2024 @ 09:55 PM
    The Americas -> North America -> Hispanic America -> Mexico -> Western Mexico
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanoamericano Virreinal (1000% mexican! Born, raised and living in Mexico)
    Ethnicity
    60.73-65.1% European/MENA, 33-35.81% Indigenous American and 2-3.45% SSA
    Ancestry
    Spain, Mesoamerica, Western and Central Africa
    Country
    Mexico
    Y-DNA
    E1b1b1b -> L19 -> M81 -> M183 -> PF2477 -> PF2546
    mtDNA
    Unknown
    Taxonomy
    Castizo: Alpinized Gracile Med and slightly Baskid + Minor Margid
    Politics
    Meritocracy, "Git Gud" and Ius Soli
    Hero
    Cristóbal de Ońate, Reina Isabel la Católica, Tzilacatzin, Porfirio Díaz and Dr. Iosif Lazaridis
    Religion
    Agnosticism (Culturally Roman Catholicism)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,503
    Given: 10,131

0 Not allowed!

I would say South Africa, If that 8% are really criollo/white phenotype (No castizos included) so SA have more whites than México, I guess, because whites In México (Criollo phenotype) is around 6%, castizos (at least in pheno) are around 10% Imo

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    /...
    Country
    Japan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,819
    Given: 5,369

0 Not allowed!

Also i wanted to say im from Nuevo Leon Mexico and i have many gedmatch from mexicans on this area who are above 85% European .

Last Online
    03-26-2024 @ 03:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry iberian, german, italian
    Country
    Argentina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,167
    Given: 4,757

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma de Pegasus View Post
    But thats pro nordicism, its like to say South Africa have more whites than Sicily because white sicilians are just meds or dinaro-meds and of course thats an absurd. Im not saying you think like that, but some persons voted and commented based on that.
    I'm not talking about that, I mean that South African whites are of Dutch, British, German and Portuguese descent, while white Mexicans are mainly of Spanish, Italian descent and, on rare German occasions, it is obvious that white South Africans will have a greater range of taxonomic variance than white Mexicans.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-22-2020 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,458
    Given: 7,646

0 Not allowed!

I will never understand what is it with South Americans and their obsession with whiteness and white populations
    Also posting "elite" (which the pictures you posted are not of the elite to begin with, doesn't mean they are "white", unless you think having more money means being white LMAOOO
    i guess all your soccer players who are part of the elite are white according to you, or you must have a weird as definition of whiteness which I wouldnt be surprise since someone like Eva Longoria would easily be taken for a white woman in Brazil, while in Mexico, shes simply brown and mestiza

your upper class is filled with triracials and quadroons, does that make them white for having money???
    you south americans are one of the dumbest latinos, and one of the most white obsessed creatures
    in Mexico, having more money doesnt make you white, because there are many white looking mexicans in the lower classes, working classes, middle classes etc

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Coruscantian
    Country
    Brazil
    Hero
    Dom Pedro II
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito's Way View Post
    I will never understand what is it with South Americans and their obsession with whiteness and white populations
    Also posting "elite" (which the pictures you posted are not of the elite to begin with, doesn't mean they are "white", unless you think having more money means being white LMAOOO
    i guess all your soccer players who are part of the elite are white according to you, or you must have a weird as definition of whiteness which I wouldnt be surprise since someone like Eva Longoria would easily be taken for a white woman in Brazil, while in Mexico, shes simply brown and mestiza

your upper class is filled with triracials and quadroons, does that make them white for having money???
    you south americans are one of the dumbest latinos, and one of the most white obsessed creatures
    in Mexico, having more money doesnt make you white, because there are many white looking mexicans in the lower classes, working classes, middle classes etc
    Get real, Mexico just have few whites, your country does not have a high standart of what is white or not, in reality its one of the lowest in Latam. It does not make your country better or worser, you dont need to come here angry barking like a dog. Grow up and learn how to express yourself correctly, find a psychologist if necessary.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-22-2020 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,458
    Given: 7,646

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma de Pegasus View Post
    Get real, Mexico just have few whites, your country does not have a high standart of what is white or not, in reality its one of the lowest in Latam. It does not make your country better or worser, you dont need to come here angry barking like a dog. Grow up and learn how to express yourself correctly, find a psychologist if necessary.
    Everyone knows Mexico has the strictest standard of whiteness in Latin America, in Brazil all you need to have to be white is MONEY, I can post many videos and articles of so called "whites" of your nation who were taken for brown in America aka Hispanic LMAOOO or the videos of perfectly triracials classifying themselves as white, or your black soccer players thinking they are white

not to mention I have been to your ugly dirty as nation, the people who think they are white look extremely MIX RACE, but because their skin color is lighter than the average Brazilian, they think that automatically makes them white all while looking like Dani Alves
    even on this forum, your ugly as people hate the fact that they are some ugly as triracials and not mestizos, they come here acting as if Brazilians are made up of mostly Euro/Amerindian ancestry and NO BLACK heritage, that self hating genes is too wide spread in your own nation, you will never see Mexicans claiming Mexico is mostly made up of Euro/SSA people LMAOOOOOO yall some stupid as people with a low IQ and no achievements in life, in all anthro groups on Facebook, youll always see the brazilians claiming to either be white or mestizo, yet look heavily mix with BLACK, they are actually notorious for that on these FB groups and get trolled all the time for being self haters

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information