View Poll Results: What is total members of your sexual partners so far ?

Voters
132. You may not vote on this poll

33 25.00%
  • 1-3

23 17.42%
  • 3-5

14 10.61%
  • 5-10

22 16.67%
  • 10-20

9 6.82%
  • 20+

31 23.48%
Page 120 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122 LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1219

Thread: How many sexual partners did you have - fresh thread

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,477
    Given: 13,190

0 Not allowed!

If I'd never traveled and explore the world (and its women) my body count would be 5 lol

Aging Tom Cat Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberian, Celtic, Germanic
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Ancestry
    Northern England, SE Ireland, Northern Ireland, Castilla Spain
    Country
    England
    Y-DNA
    R-DF27 (R1b1a2a1a2a) R-Y3267
    mtDNA
    H6A1B
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,003
    Given: 10,576

1 Not allowed!

Last Online
    Today @ 11:31 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Austrian
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S21/U106/M405
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,519
    Given: 8,746

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lioncourt View Post
    I have displayed many of the characteristics, especially when I was a child and teenager. Maybe the only thing that is atypical for aspies is that I understand and often use humor, irony and sarcasm. I have had weird interests, awkward attempts to socialize, I used to talk a lot about topics which are niche and people don't care about. Only when I was in my early 20s I started to become more neurotypical but this was done through observance and logic and took a lot of effort.
    you are more like Shizoid by Reich.

I think many humans are lost in symbolism or ideals (wishful thinking). It takes to reactive the animal in you to be fully human again.

Quote Originally Posted by Oghuz View Post
    Question to males in their mid-30s and beyond (40s, 50s included) with 20+ body count. Do you miss being a horny youngster 15-20 years ago? With age, gaining more maturity, status, experiencing more travel, relationships etc, access to sex becomes easier which is good, yes we earned it through the years, but it also just kills the excitement or thrill of pursuing sex we used to have as horny boys. Agreed?
    i was not that horny when i was 16-22 tbh, i had 3 gf in that period. The crazy phase started 22 for a couple of years before i got into a more steady relationship again.

I certainly i wish i would be 18 with a carless/ ruthless atitute i have now.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:36 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Oghuz Turkic and Medes Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Azeri Turk
    Ancestry
    Qizilbash Turkic
    Country
    European Union
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,429
    Given: 2,719

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Immanenz View Post
    I certainly i wish i would be 18 with a carless/ ruthless atitute i have now.
    Agreed

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Azeri Turk
    Ancestry
    Qizilbash Turkic
    Country
    European Union
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BakersfieldChimp View Post
    I'm forty-three and my body count is fifteen or sixteen. All but four of those happened over a seventh-month period when I was nineteen. I had my heart broken and I acted out. It was an important experience. It showed me I could successfully play the 'One night Stan" game. It was a confidence builder but it wasn't enough. I look at the guys who play that game and are just interested in notches on their bedposts. i realize I tried it and it wasn't for me. That is better than wondering if I am "missing out".
    Global male compulsion, keeps us going. I will tell you that 43 is younger than 53 which is younger than 63 if you catch my drift, but we are all built differently perhaps.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European blend
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Relationship Status
    I have a crush on Colonel Frank Grimes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,331
    Given: 1,410

0 Not allowed!

Last edited by ~Elizabeth~; 02-04-2024 at 12:16 AM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Azeri Turk
    Ancestry
    Qizilbash Turkic
    Country
    European Union
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mopi Licinius Crassus View Post
    I miss being in my 20s for many reasons
    I had plenty of conquests in my 40s tbh
    my run rate didnt really decline, as in many ways for a man it's easier to pull in your 30s and even 40s than when you're young (as you said)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    I remember when I was young I would get a hard on just for looking at boobs from 50 meters away. I miss being that horny. Now when I can get sex any day it does kill the excitement.
    Still horny but not thirsty or starved for it like it used to be, which lowers the excitement part. We agree.

Quote Originally Posted by oszkar07 View Post
    Yes that is for many men the power of the pussy it compels them to do such things as make your feet bleed just to add that extra notch to the belt.
    Rewarding injury for the horny teen. Never got out of the oxfords since then.

But it is that part of our nature that gives the pussy such great power, mastering such natures and diminishing that power is worthwhile also.
    Women would not make millions on such places as Onlyfans if men didnt give the power of the pussy so much power.
    Our nature to give this power is exploited as much as we objectify and exploit also.
    The fact is without us Men the Pussy is nothing, its not nothing but its just a pussy and an attractive looking woman is just another human. Mens lust for sex with women is the only main factor that makes the Power of the Pussy a thing.
    Read a quote somewhere related to this "Men are born but women are made (by men)". But mind you, these types of men are not your regular people with normal jobs or social skills. Incels are twisted fuckers to the core. I never understood the logic of men paying for onlyfans or any kind of virtual sex when they can use the same $$$ to pay whore(s) for actual experience, or just date, join a gym etc. Regular men love women and sex but they are not controlled or consumed by it.

That it is not really everything as you know all the excitement and initial interest -lust-compulsion-dissipates after ejaculation but again every one can interpret and manage things in their own way. Anyway your right the urges dont go away more managable.
    I mean even when you are married if attractive girl walks by your eyes compel to look a bit but again you remain your position as a family man and you know you been there done that or something similiar any way lol.
    I recall good old Anthony Bourdain use to say nothing like going out for a nice meal go back to his Hotel room jerk off then fall to sleep watching TV lol.
    The key is to find a female version of yourself. A partner in crime .

Last Online
    Today @ 02:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Hunbritarian
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,810
    Given: 13,754

1 Not allowed!

Still horny but not thirsty or starved for it like it used to be, which lowers the excitement part. We agree.

Rewarding injury for the horny teen. Never got out of the oxfords since then.

Read a quote somewhere related to this "Men are born but women are made (by men)". But mind you, these types of men are not your regular people with normal jobs or social skills. Incels are twisted fuckers to the core. I never understood the logic of men paying for onlyfans or any kind of virtual sex when they can use the same $$$ to pay whore(s) for actual experience, or just date, join a gym etc. Regular men love women and sex but they are not controlled or consumed by it.

Yeh. but don't forget there is 2 things men think about, "sex and food".

For choosing a wife its very important that she is a good cook, because when you have to be in jail for such a long sentence as in a 'Marriage",
    You may as well be sure the jail has very good food !

but seriously Man Ive seen some cucked out married western men , not omly do they have to work their asses off 5 days a week at the grind - but top of that their western wife refuses or doesnt know how to cook, I had a co worker like that ... he told me at home he does all the cooking
    https://vocaroo.com/1f1IYpCqGQPy
    one thing I can tell you is you got to be free

Last Online
    Today @ 02:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Hunbritarian
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,810
    Given: 13,754

1 Not allowed!

Oghuz
    Yes you can find that sexual chemistry to an extent in a partner.
    Ive had female partners that had some strong sex drives but none of them when I was a younger man matched mine.

Also I think the compulsion you were talking about in men relates to when men are single or not seriously committed and they
    feel to try different types of women sex partners.

Women can have high sex drives and some woman's approach to sex can be like a male's.

But on average men and women are different. when comes to sex on average men have the higher sex drive.

And for many women there is a political aspect to sex- it wields power for them they expect some thing for it
    like being wined and dined or treated to some certain favours.

For men in general there is no political aspect it is simply about the experience - perhaps this is why we are using the word "compulsion", men are compelled to have the experience, "she's up all night for this song, he's up all night to get lucky".

We have all heard that phrase "power of the pussy", but we have never heard "power of the dick", because in general women dont really care that much about dicks.

some ladies might go through a phase when they are into Dicks but its not like the constant way men are into Pussy and Tits and Ass.
    Generally speaking Men are consistent with their feeling about sex whilst many or maybe most women are fickle in their approach to sex ...eg in the next 10 minutes she was horny and open to fuking , but a few minutes after that timeframe she lost the urge and changed her mind.

Women are changeable with sex and its all about the timing - u could say timing is everything, men are constant.
    Last edited by oszkar07; 02-04-2024 at 01:00 PM.
    https://vocaroo.com/1f1IYpCqGQPy
    one thing I can tell you is you got to be free

Veteran Member BakersfieldChimp's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic Prussian
    Ethnicity
    Eastern European
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Fritz Lang
    Religion
    wouldn't be the first time
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,917
    Given: 2,386

0 Not allowed!

Global male compulsion, keeps us going. I will tell you that 43 is younger than 53 which is younger than 63 if you catch my drift, but we are all built differently perhaps.

We don't get older we get dismantled. When I look at the follies of my youth, I look at them as shaping my being as opposed to regret.

Page 120 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122 LastLast

Thread Information