Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So, who was Mustafas' father?

Banned
    Last Online
    04-26-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Various Cruise ships, Also Agio Pnevma, Serres, Macedonia, Greece.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Greek with a whiff of Bulgarian
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Freedom with responsibitities.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,566
    Given: 4,506

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by itilvolga View Post
    I don’t cry to anyone for making you banned since i don’t take you serious that much.
    What happened to you? Did you grow up suddenly? NOOOO!!!

The real crybaby is you who claims here that our eternal leader was a faggot and his father was unknown so his mother was actually a whore.
    Your "eternal leader" is kinda dead some decades now, and Turkey itself has had a dozen or so presidents since. Nah, as long as you pretend that your eternal leader is a rotting corpse, it's not very likely that you have grown much at all.

Anyway, I love trolling, and it is irrelevant of whether Ataturk was the son of a whore or if he was gay. None of these are really detestable, the first was not his choice, and the second not a crime either.

BUT I LOVE WATCHING YOU FREAKING OUT ABOUT A CORPSE! "ETERNAL LEADER" my arse, his legacy has been dismantled by the Sultan while you were sleeping, bitch!

Then, when i reply you in the way you deserve, you mention sexual harassment and complaining about it to moderators. Just lol.
    More trollin' from my side!

I have met two members in real life so don’t even dare to claim i am fake since you shared neither your face nor your voice for 7 years.
    Canines don' count. Haven't you read Islamic law? 2 women witnesses count as one male witness. Canines are unreliable to e taken seriously!

Ataturk had a wife, what kind of faggot would marry a woman?
    Plenty! Especially in that era when faggots were ashamed of their homosexuality:

https://www.ranker.com/list/famous-g...elebrity-lists

https://www.history.com/news/hollywo...gay-stars-lgbt

https://madamenoire.com/453378/15-fa...married-women/

About kids, it can be his personal choice or possibly he or his wife was not able to have a child, i don’t know anything about it but your fellows;
    He wasn't even married for long enough to have kids with his wife, but there are not even illegitimate children to speak of!

Radical Muslims, especially Arab sheikhs who hate us as much as you claim that he was a womanizer and had sex/woman addiction in his personal life.
    There is no basis about that. Not even rumors within Turkey...

You will die and nobody will remember you except some TA members who will curse on you during your every death anniversary but “Mustafa” will continue to lighten Turkish youth for centuries.
    Maybe nobody shall remember Mustafa either, once the Sultan completes the fuckup of his legacy...

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-29-2023 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,083
    Given: 2,784

0 Not allowed!

It's really not surprising ,fits the profile of mass murderers or your average ghetto black and even other dictators, lack of father &resentment for a "promiscuous" mother lead to his homosexuality and disordered personality, time&place didn't help him come out of the closet either ,imagine how much could have been avoided If he was born in a more accepting place or If that client of his mother's brothel stopped at handjob,I wouldn't be surprised If his biological father turns out to be some Christian client that he knew of.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information