Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So, who was Mustafas' father?

Banned
    Last Online
    04-26-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Various Cruise ships, Also Agio Pnevma, Serres, Macedonia, Greece.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Greek with a whiff of Bulgarian
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Freedom with responsibitities.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,566
    Given: 4,506

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Haldis View Post
    That's why he was so succesful and became all world's leader.
    "Worlds' leader"? What was his great success exactly? Whatever it was, it is undone already. Turkey is going back to its' Ottoman ways...

He wasn't ''incel'' democracy boy, he was a real soldier, marshal MAN.
    That doesn't make him a "Worlds' leader" but a general. Gandhi was a "Words' leader".

He couldn't try democracy in a post-war country.
    He ruled that country for ~15 years. How long did it take for him to turn Turkey into democracy? He tried, but all political parties were turning Islamist for a reason...

And he NEVER and NEVER fired Christians.
    No, he just massacred them. What's the need to fire a dead person anyway?

Because he brought Secularism to Turkey.
    Or so he thought, but how do you make secularism out of Sunni terrorists really? It might work for a few decades under military rule, as in Turkey, but it won't last forever. That was a thing of the past, no more!

Opposite, he was hater of hard muslims, so bigots. He killed rebel bigot muslims -Seyh Said etc.-.
    ...And yet the fanatic Muslims outbred the secular ones and migrated to the large western cities by the millions. You kill one, only to have 10 of them replace them. IT DOESN'T WORK!

You should more and OBJECTIVE research Republic History of Turkey and Ataturk's life or you shouldn't talk about this subjects.
    He was objectively stupid, he thought that by exchanging Turkeys' Christian populations with even more Muslims could serve the interests of Turkey. Instead Turkey got ruined irreparably, and it's finally too obvious and too odious to ignore.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-08-2021 @ 12:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    --
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,463
    Given: 12,450

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petros Houhoulis View Post
    "W
    Settle down, chimp.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Ancestry
    Aegean, Inner Anatolia, Transcaucasia
    Country
    Turkey
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,160
    Given: 3,931

3 Not allowed!

Mustafa’s father was the grandfather of Greeks since his son fucked all of their mothers in every possible holes.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by itilvolga View Post
    Mustafa’s father was the grandfather of Greeks since his son fucked all of their mothers in every possible holes.
    It's kinda funny to hear that crap from third world people. First of all, Ataturks' legacy is still screwing you, and secondly, should I complain to some administrator of sexual harassment now or what? You are really insane itivolga, and most probably a man pretending to be a woman as well!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kivan View Post
    Settle down, chimp.

It's your Sultans' turn now to throw you at sea. Get ready chimp! Take swimming lessons, but make sure the waters are clean before you do so, because poor Marmara cannot swim anymore!!!

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Ancestry
    Country
    Turkey
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

It's kinda funny to hear that crap from third world people. First of all, Ataturks' legacy is still screwing you, and secondly, should I complain to some administrator of sexual harassment now or what? You are really insane itivolga, and most probably a man pretending to be a woman as well!!!
    Please do that, but don’t forget to mention your own previous harassments and incitement otherwise i will.

A man pretending to be a woman?
    https://www.speakpipe.com/voice-reco...x2jo8106sqjky9

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by itilvolga View Post
    Please do that, but don’t forget to mention your own previous harassments and incitement otherwise i will.
    Bitch, I'm not a little kid like you to run to Loki and cry about your "verbal transgressions". I can remember very well how much abusive I've always been towards you, but in the end, I only got banned for 3 days because of that transgender creep, "Heather Duval", not because of you. I guess that even transgender creeps hold more currency than you canines!!! What's that supposed to mean? That could have been any bitch, or maybe you hired a bitch to say it.

I think that you are so enamored with Mustafa FNU the faggot, that you decided to become a faggot yourself and act like a little girl.

Of course he was a faggot, a man of his prestige could have any woman he wanted, and even more than one, given the Muzzie traditions, and yet he only made a faux marriage which didn't last anyway, without any kids. Only a faggot would be such an imbecile.

What's your purpose? To find canine studs here and rip your arse apart? Because you seem to be obsessed about rape, which is really disgusting and not at all characteristic of a real woman. That's how I figured it out that you cannot be a normal woman. Maybe some jailbird loose from a lunatic asylum, but certainly not a normal female. Most probably just a crazy faggot, there's plenty of them around!!!

https://www.ermenihaber.am/tr/news/2...ay-miydi/18518

Kemal Atatürk gay miydi?

Kendisine ait “akademidergisi.blogspot.com” adlı blog ve Facebook sayfasında Atatürk’ün plajda çekilmiş fotoğrafını yayınlayıp “Eşcinsel miydi?” diye yazan ve Dr. Rıza Nur’un kitabından hakaret ve küfür sayılabilecek iddiaları paylaşan Tunçay Tokay’ı, Ali Tulum Atatürk’e hakaretten şikâyet etti.Tokay, gay iddiasının kendisine ait olmadığını belirtti, ilk Sağlık ve Milli Eğitim Bakanı Dr. Rıza Nur’a ait kitaptan alındığını savundu. Bakırköy Savcısı Nevin Özkan, Dr. Rıza Nur’un kitabının en son 1992’de basıldığını ve kitapla ilgili soruşturmanın da takipsizlikle sonuçlandığını tespit etti. Kitapla ilgili takipsizlik kararına atıfta bulunan savcı, ‘Atatürk gay miydi’ diye soran Tokay’ın hakaret etmediğine karar verdi. Ancak Tulum’un avukatları itiraz etti. İtirazı görüşen Anadolu Adliyesi 7. Ağır Ceza Mahkemesi, Tokay’la ilgili soruşturmaya verilen takipsizlik kararını hukuka aykırı buldu. İşte Tunçay Tokat’ın o yazısı: "Bakınız, Mustafa Kemal Atatürk`ü en iyi tanıyanlardan biri olan Doktor Rıza Nur, “Hayat ve Hatıralarım” isimli kitabının 4. cildinin 1357. sahifesinde ne yazıyor:…Anlaşıldığına göre boşanma vak’asından iki-üç gün evvel, (M. Kemal`in karısı) Latife,(Latife`nin) kardeşi İsmail ile haremi Süreyya Paşa’nın kızı Melahat Ankara’ya gitmişlerdi. Çankaya’da misafir olmuşlar. O vakit Mustafa Kemal’in yanında kâtip sıfatıyla Halit Ziya’nın oğlu Vedad vardı. Güzel tüysüz bir çocuk. Bir akşam üzeri karanlık çökerken İsmail, Melahat balkona çıkmışlar. Bakmışlar Vedad, Mustafa Kemal’i ağacın dibinde yapıyor. Latife’yi çağırmışlar. O da görmüş. Bir kıyamettir kopmuş. Latife, Mustafa Kemal’e“Herşeyini gördüm, hepsine tahammül ettim. Artık buna edemem.” demiş. Gazi(!) susmuş, İsmet’in evine gitmiş. “Bu karıyı şimdi boşayacağım” demiş. İsmet, sabahleyin erken Heyet-i Vekile’yi(Bakanlar Kurulunu) toplamış. Talaka (boşanmaya) karar vermişler(!) Latife’yi İsmet alıp, trene koymuş. Trende teselli etmek istemiş. Latife ona “Sus, sus! İsmet Paşa! İsmet Paşa! Sen ona bir gün dalkavukluk etme seni benden daha rezil eder. Her pisliğine aleti sensin” demiş. (Doktor Rıza Nur, Türkiye’nin ilk Milli Eğitim bakanı ve Lozan`da Türkiye`yi temsil eden iki numaralı isimdir. Türk milliyetçisi ve vatanperverdir. Tam on iki sene yurtdışında sürgün yaşamak zorunda kalmış, Mustafa Kemal`in ölümünün hemen ardından temelli yurda geri dönmüştür. Lakin, kısa bir süre sonra şaibeli bir şekilde, kendi evinde hayata gözlerini yummuştur. Ona ilk tıbbi müdahaleyi yapan komşusu Semih Sümerman`ın Sabetaycı bir hain olup olmadığı hala daha gün yüzüne çıkartılamamıştır. Bilindiği üzere Türk ve Müslüman gözükerek ve Türk ve Müslüman isimleri taşıyarak asliyyeti olan Yahudiliğe hizmet eden hain Sabetaycılar hep ilginç -men ve -man ekli soyisimleri taşımaktadırlar. Bu husus, gerçekleri gün yüzüne çıkartmak niyetindeki namuslu Türk tarihçilerini beklemektedir.)"
    Kaynak: Ermenihaber.am

Let's keep trollin'!!!

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...al-Ataturk-gay
    Last edited by Petros Houhoulis; 10-19-2019 at 02:41 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

0 Not allowed!

Bitch, I'm not a little kid like you to run to Loki and cry about your "verbal transgressions". I can remember very well how much abusive I've always been towards you, but in the end, I only got banned for 3 days because of that transgender creep, "Heather Duval", not because of you. I guess that even transgender creeps hold more currency than you canines!!!

What's that supposed to mean? That could have been any bitch, or maybe you hired a bitch to say it.

I think that you are so enamored with Mustafa FNU the faggot, that you decided to become a faggot yourself and act like a little girl.

Of course he was a faggot, a man of his prestige could have any woman he wanted, and even more than one, given the Muzzie traditions, and yet he only made a faux marriage which didn't last anyway, without any kids. Only a faggot would be such an imbecile.

What's your purpose? To find canine studs here and rip your arse apart? Because you seem to be obsessed about rape, which is really disgusting and not at all characteristic of a real woman. That's how I figured it out that you cannot be a normal woman. Maybe some jailbird loose from a lunatic asylum, but certainly not a normal female. Most probably just a crazy faggot, there's plenty of them around!!!

Banned
    Last Online
    12-16-2019 @ 02:40 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Unknown
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Unknown
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Smth Caucasoid
    Hero
    Andrew Jackson
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 60

1 Not allowed!

I think ww1 is resurrecting. Desert Bedouins allying with west. Ummah type of Turks should see these. Arab will never change. We are idiots by helping any arab nation.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Evrim View Post
    I think ww1 is resurrecting. Desert Bedouins allying with west. Ummah type of Turks should see these. Arab will never change. We are idiots by helping any arab nation.
    I think they were idiots by granting you crazy sums of money once they heard you are led by and Islamist and you are about to join the EU, but this era is long gone...

https://www.arabianbusiness.com/saud...y--396511.html

Wed 27 Apr 2011 05:24 PM
    Saudi Arabia foresees $600bn of investment in Turkey

Saudi investment in Turkey’s agriculture and manufacturing is set to increase, NCB chairman says

(Getty Images)

Saudi Arabia foresees investment of $600bn in Turkey during the next 20 years, according to Abdul Kareem Abu al Nasr, the chairman of National Commercial Bank, the biggest Saudi lender.
    Investment in Turkey’s agriculture and manufacturing is set to increase, Abu al Nasr says on Wednesday in a presentation to be delivered in Turkey, a copy of which has been obtained by Bloomberg News.
    “In the agriculture space, Turkey emerged as one of the top recipients of Saudi investment, as the kingdom seeks to boost its food security,” he said.
    Planet Food World Co will invest $3bn in Turkish agriculture in the next five years, with the aim of exporting food products to the Gulf region, he added.
    The strength of Turkey’s agriculture enabled exports of farm products to Saudi Arabia to increase from $90m in 2008 to $144m in 2009, according to Abu al Nasr.
    For all the latest banking and finance news from the UAE and Gulf countries, follow us on Twitter and Linkedin, like us on Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube page, which is updated daily.

Bloomberg
    If you had really received that $600 billions of investments, on top all the freebies you received merely for being Muslims, you would be larping right now in front of bin Salman and you would have learnt how to recite the quran backwards, so stop bitching.

Instead, that's what you got:

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/e...ke-turkey-down

https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/ori...re-turkey.html

https://ahvalnews.com/turkey-saudi-a...-invest-turkey

It turns out that your leadership is more dumb than a doorknob. Don't copy them!!!

Last edited by Petros Houhoulis; 10-19-2019 at 02:32 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Ancestry
    Country
    Turkey
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Bitch, I'm not a little kid like you to run to Loki and cry about your "verbal transgressions". I can remember very well how much abusive I've always been towards you, but in the end, I only got banned for 3 days because of that transgender creep, "Heather Duval", not because of you. I guess that even transgender creeps hold more currency than you canines!!!

What's that supposed to mean? That could have been any bitch, or maybe you hired a bitch to say it.

I don’t cry to anyone for making you banned since i don’t take you serious that much. The real crybaby is you who claims here that our eternal leader was a faggot and his father was unknown so his mother was actually a whore. Then, when i reply you in the way you deserve, you mention sexual harassment and complaining about it to moderators. Just lol.

I have met two members in real life so don’t even dare to claim i am fake since you shared neither your face nor your voice for 7 years.

Ataturk had a wife, what kind of faggot would marry a woman? About kids, it can be his personal choice or possibly he or his wife was not able to have a child, i don’t know anything about it but your fellows; Radical Muslims, especially Arab sheikhs who hate us as much as you claim that he was a womanizer and had sex/woman addiction in his personal life. You will die and nobody will remember you except some TA members who will curse on you during your every death anniversary but “Mustafa” will continue to enlighten Turkish youth for centuries.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information