Andrew Jackson
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 60

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    Mostly? No. Half of their genome is central asian AKA Turkic with some Eastern Eurasian admixture in them, and those groups have been gone LOOOOONG before the Turks had arrived in the area around 11th century AD. Unlike those groups that you have mentioned, the ethnic identity of the ancient Nabateans did not phase out of the existance and becoming the 2nd largest ethnic group in the world, so go fish

And btw, the middle east like Egypt, Levant, Iraq and Iran hosted the world's oldest civilizations while the Hittites and other indo-Europeans of Anatolia existed in the middle east, and yes, we Arabs from those areas are genetically descendants from them.
    Root of Arab learned civilization from Sumerian. You didn't create it yourself, you learned it just like us learned from Persians, Chinese. Pure Semitics are Saudis, UAE, Yemenis etc and I think they are the ugliest Arabs. Maghrebis, Levant etc are not ethnically Arab originally. This is why they look better than root of Semitic.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Daco Celtic View Post
    You like Vlad the Impaler?
    Of course.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Evrim View Post
    Root of Arab learned civilization from Sumerian. You didn't create it yourself, you learned it just like us learned from Persians, Chinese. Pure Semitics are Saudis, UAE, Yemenis etc and I think they are the ugliest Arabs. Maghrebis, Levant etc are not ethnically Arab originally. This is why they look better than root of Semitic.
    Influences from other civilizations is pretty much the norm, and the Arabs did create the civilization on their own with greco-Roman influence. And? The Arabian admixture among Levantines is around 15% which is true for Egyptians as well. There's no such thing as a "pure" Semite since it's nothing more than a linguistic identity which was originally born from the lower Levantine region which was split between West and Eastern Semitic more than 5,000 years ago where both Basel and Central Semitic peoples migrated to the Arabian peninsula and East Africa in the early bronze age period. Beauty is a subjective matter.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    German/Azeri
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Germany
    Y-DNA
    R-Z2122
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,702
    Given: 8,964

0 Not allowed!

Bring it on bro

Banned
    Last Online
    03-01-2021 @ 02:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Warsong clan
    Ethnicity
    Mag'har Orc
    Ancestry
    Haplogroup A*
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    Q-L245 / G-M201
    Taxonomy
    Tuskoid
    Politics
    Orcish supremacy
    Hero
    Suppiluliuma I, Orgrim Doomhammer, Bernie Sanders
    Religion
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 149

0 Not allowed!

Mostly? No. Half of their genome is central asian AKA Turkic with some Eastern Eurasian admixture in them, and those groups have been gone LOOOOONG before the Turks had arrived in the area around 11th century AD. Unlike those groups that you have mentioned, the ethnic identity of the ancient Nabateans did not phase out of the existance and becoming the 2nd largest ethnic group in the world, so go fish

And btw, the middle east like Egypt, Levant, Iraq and Iran hosted the world's oldest civilizations while the Hittites and other indo-Europeans of Anatolia existed in the middle east, and yes, we Arabs from those areas are genetically descendants from them.
    half? damn, you are actually a Cahil, it's anywhere from 5% to 15% depending on where you are from Turkey. https://journals.plos.org/plosgeneti...l.pgen.1005068
    The earlier Turks who arrived to Asia Minor were %50 west and %50 east eurasian. It declined as they intermingled with native anatolian populations, who were hellenised long ago.
    Please at least do some research, i know it's hard when you grow up in such a fucked up enviroment but at least try. low iq is not a excuse for not knowing shit.

LMAO. All Arabs are a mixture of CHG+Natufians. nothing more.

Sorry, have you heard of Göbekli Tepe? the Iraqis have nothing to do with Sumerians, maybe the Marsh Arabs have a little genome in them and that's all.
    The Luwian Sea peoples fuck y'all up. Nothing to be proud of either. The rest of the "oldest civilizations" you claim are just other Semitic groups who copied the Sumerians. Not at all unique or old.

The Mamlukis were not Anatolian Turkish, and we were ruled by other dynasties like the Ayubids and so on that were not Turkic, so please, don't think that these dynasties were Anatolian donkeys like yourself. Really now? Did the Turks klilled over 1.5 million Armenians, took their lands from their ancestral homelands and gave it to the Kurds? Do I need to mention that Turkey had been meddling with Syria and Iraq to steal more land and resources, especially water, from them? Stop acting like you're the victims. Huh? Fake? I mean, Jews and Palestinians are descendants from the ancient Israelites or ancient Jews, and they were nothing like your ancestors. Most of the nations of the world are created after the early 1900's, and Turkey and especially Azerbaijan where the name was stolen from one of the Iranian provinces of Iran were created. You know what is different between your kind and the Turkic peoples of central and east asia? They have self respect, and they don't insult other races just for Europeans to like you more. I mean, I know it's really easy for you Turks to attack me because I'm an Arab for giving out an opinion that you dislike, but that makes you more cowardly since you don't attack Europeans from countries that you're willing to suck their dicks just for respect. Hmph.
    There was no such thing as Anatolian Turkish when mamluks started out. Damn dude, you actually don't know anything factually, cracking me up. What a sorry ass human being. Ayyubids? Saladin was Kurdish, also a foreign power, your arguements make no sense.

The Armenians and the Kurds co-existed together for centuries, even Saladin, like you claim was not from Anatolia was actually from what is now today known as Armenia.

Man the rest of the paragraph really brought me to tears, you think i insult you because i think the Europeans will like me more XDD. There are so many fucked up things about Turkey, and there is many many reasons behind each one of them, however the biggest thing that is fucked up is your cultural crusade which still goes on to this day. I couldn't give a single flying fuck about anyone liking me more. Also, what makes you think that i'm Turkish i wonder. Anyway, Tell that israeli palestenian origin theory of yours to netenyahu, see how he reacts to that .

Banned
    Last Online
    06-23-2021 @ 06:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EM78GREENSAVANNAH's best friend
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,158
    Given: 4,510

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pater Patota View Post
    Turks have very big identity crisis, a lots of people don't know about their past, they just believe written b.s history books and b.s. Historians.Almost 80.000.000 people believe their ancestors came from Central Asia.First Ottomans did assimilation on native Anatolian people then Mustafa Kemal did it second time by his hired made-up story tellers.
    A good portion of their genes did come from Central Asia. You are wrong.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Balthier View Post
    half? damn, you are actually a Cahil, it's anywhere from 5% to 15% depending on where you are from Turkey. https://journals.plos.org/plosgeneti...l.pgen.1005068
    The earlier Turks who arrived to Asia Minor were %50 west and %50 east eurasian. It declined as they intermingled with native anatolian populations, who were hellenised long ago.
    Please at least do some research, i know it's hard when you grow up in such a fucked up enviroment but at least try. low iq is not a excuse for not knowing shit.

LMAO. All Arabs are a mixture of CHG+Natufians. nothing more.

Sorry, have you heard of Göbekli Tepe? the Iraqis have nothing to do with Sumerians, maybe the Marsh Arabs have a little genome in them and that's all.
    The Luwian Sea peoples fuck y'all up. Nothing to be proud of either. The rest of the "oldest civilizations" you claim are just other Semitic groups who copied the Sumerians. Not at all unique or old.

There was no such thing as Anatolian Turkish when mamluks started out. Damn dude, you actually don't know anything factually, cracking me up. What a sorry ass human being. Ayyubids? Saladin was Kurdish, also a foreign power, your arguements make no sense.

The Armenians and the Kurds co-existed together for centuries, even Saladin, like you claim was not from Anatolia was actually from what is now today known as Armenia.

Man the rest of the paragraph really brought me to tears, you think i insult you because i think the Europeans will like me more XDD. There are so many fucked up things about Turkey, and there is many many reasons behind each one of them, however the biggest thing that is fucked up is your cultural crusade which still goes on to this day. I couldn't give a single flying fuck about anyone liking me more. Also, what makes you think that i'm Turkish i wonder. Anyway, Tell that israeli palestenian origin theory of yours to netenyahu, see how he reacts to that .
    *sipping tea* Oh, I didn't know you Turks hold such grudges, eh? let's see now. Nope, Turks are genetically more affiliated to central Asia than anything:

The recent studies, however, mention a mixed heritage. For example, the study about autosomal dna of Turks in 2014 by Can Alkan found that the East Asian impact on modern Turkey was 21.7%[209] and a Y-DNA study in 2017 by Heraclides shows that the Turkish population of Anatolia is a hybrid population comprising the original Anatolians, Turkic peoples and other ethnicities from regions that the Ottomans controlled.[210] A study in 2015 found that "Previous genetic studies have generally used Turks as representatives of ancient populations from Turkey. Our results show that Turks are genetically shifted towards Central Asians, a pattern consistent with a history of mixture with populations from this region".[211]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_people#Genetics
    Uh, no. I think you're confusing Arabians with other Arabs. The Luwian Sea peoples played no relevance in world stage, and these people were long gone before the Turks ever arrived in Anatolia. And? The Sumerians were a middle eastern people who would have been genetically much differently from other middle easterners including Semites like the Akkadians that later on spawned Assyrians which they do exist today and Babylonians. 7abiby, the same can be said about the Roman empire where they took most of their art and culture in general from the Greeks. The same's true for Germanic and other "barbarian" peoples who later on inherited the cultural legacy of the Roman empire in the early middle ages. Such retardation knows no bounds. Here's a genetic results of Palestinian and Egyptian Muslims to illustrate things to your simple minded head:
    gyptians are quite close to Levantines. Using Berbers, the Canaanite samples, Armenia_EBA, Arabs, Steppe and extra African I get:

"distance%=1.1742"

Egyptian

Levant_BA_North,55.4
    Mozabite,20
    BedouinB,15.8
    Dinka,8.8

Palestinians score small, but significant amount of Steppe + more Canaanite and Armenian. Also some Berber probably due to this sample having several Egpytian mixed Palestinians.

"distance%=0.8776"

Palestinian

Levant_BA_North,61.8
    BedouinB,13
    Armenia_EBA,8
    Sintashta_MLBA,7.8
    Mozabite,5.2
    Dinka,4.2
    As you can clearly see, Palestinians are more than 60% genetically Levantines/Israelites on average, 7.8% steppe, 4% pure east-African admixture and early admixture from Armenia and North Africa in contrast to Egyptians who are 50% Levantines, double the amount of East-African admixture, more Maghrebi blood and so on. We do have genetic results of the ancient Egyptians from the new kingdom and Ptolemaic periods which shows the same genetic structure as today's Egyptians who were less SSA and Arabian admixtures than they are today. Göbekli Tepe has nothing to do with any of us simply put that Anatolians genetically were much more similar to modern day Sardinians back in the neolithic period than to any modern day middle eastern group including Turks. About those dynasties, yes, they have nothing to do with Turks today because they were more closely related to modern day Kazakhs and other Kipchacks than to Oguz Turks such as yourself. That's like saying that modern day Germans claim that Anglo-Saxons, Franks and etc were Germans like them which is very deceptive because the modern day German ethnic identity did not exist back then. Turkic = Turkish, and you're just claiming other Turkic peoples as your own. The Mamlukis were a mixture of all kinds of ethnic groups namely Kipchacks, Circassians, Nubians, and even Albanians, Kurds, Armenians, Georgians and so on. The Ayyubids were a short lived dynasty but that doesn't mean it was insignificant. All these dynasties before the Ottomans had nothing to do with Turks or should I say the Seljuks that you're people descend from. Yeah, again, both Israelis and Palestinians hate to accept the fact that we too are also descended from the ancient Jews that did not migrate out of ancient Judea which later renamed as Syria-Palestina 2000 years ago. Hell, even Longbowman told me that my maternal haplogroup is found among the Israelite samples 2,000 years ago. Again, it's all due to politics, nothing more. The Sumerians were a people who vanished more than 4,000 years ago, but the Semites like the Canaanites and Eastern-Semites like the Akkadians and the Eblaites took over their legacy and becoming the oldest known civilizations in history.

And who can forget the Egyptians?

So in conclusion, we Afro-Asiatic which includes Egyptians, Semites, Berbers and so on and the non-Afro-Asiatic Middle Easterners were the oldest known people to have the oldest civilizations in history while the Greeks are the founders of western civilizations, and the Minoan kingdom of Crete was the oldest civilization in Europe's history. In other words, you Turks are pretty newcomers to our lands, nothing more. Oh, and about the Iraqi arabs, it depends. Northern Iraqi Arabs are genetically much more closely related to Assyrians and so on while it's the Southern ones are descendants from new coming Arabian migrants.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-17-2019 @ 03:08 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Region
    Athens
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 102

0 Not allowed!

durks will self-destruct eventually, they are doing exactly what they shouldn't. US and Germany are pushing them too hard to pass their agenda. They question the Lozane Treaty , when its what gave them substance in the first place...

Banned
    Last Online
    03-01-2021 @ 02:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Warsong clan
    Ethnicity
    Mag'har Orc
    Ancestry
    Haplogroup A*
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    Q-L245 / G-M201
    Taxonomy
    Tuskoid
    Politics
    Orcish supremacy
    Hero
    Suppiluliuma I, Orgrim Doomhammer, Bernie Sanders
    Religion
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 149

0 Not allowed!

The Mamlukis were not Anatolian Turkish, and we were ruled by other dynasties like the Ayubids and so on that were not Turkic, so please, don't think that these dynasties were Anatolian donkeys like yourself. Really now? Did the Turks klilled over 1.5 million Armenians, took their lands from their ancestral homelands and gave it to the Kurds? Do I need to mention that Turkey had been meddling with Syria and Iraq to steal more land and resources, especially water, from them? Stop acting like you're the victims. Huh? Fake? I mean, Jews and Palestinians are descendants from the ancient Israelites or ancient Jews, and they were nothing like your ancestors. Most of the nations of the world are created after the early 1900's, and Turkey and especially Azerbaijan where the name was stolen from one of the Iranian provinces of Iran were created. You know what is different between your kind and the Turkic peoples of central and east asia? They have self respect, and they don't insult other races just for Europeans to like you more. I mean, I know it's really easy for you Turks to attack me because I'm an Arab for giving out an opinion that you dislike, but that makes you more cowardly since you don't attack Europeans from countries that you're willing to suck their dicks just for respect. Hmph.
    *sipping tea* Oh, I didn't know you Turks hold such grudges, eh? let's see now. Nope, Turks are genetically more affiliated to central Asia than anything:

Uh, no. I think you're confusing Arabians with other Arabs. The Luwian Sea peoples played no relevance in world stage, and these people were long gone before the Turks ever arrived in Anatolia. And? The Sumerians were a middle eastern people who would have been genetically much differently from other middle easterners including Semites like the Akkadians that later on spawned Assyrians which they do exist today and Babylonians. 7abiby, the same can be said about the Roman empire where they took most of their art and culture in general from the Greeks. The same's true for Germanic and other "barbarian" peoples who later on inherited the cultural legacy of the Roman empire in the early middle ages. Such retardation knows no bounds. Here's a genetic results of Palestinian and Egyptian Muslims to illustrate things to your simple minded head:

As you can clearly see, Palestinians are more than 60% genetically Levantines/Israelites on average, 7.8% steppe, 4% pure east-African admixture and early admixture from Armenia and North Africa in contrast to Egyptians who are 50% Levantines, double the amount of East-African admixture, more Maghrebi blood and so on. We do have genetic results of the ancient Egyptians from the new kingdom and Ptolemaic periods which shows the same genetic structure as today's Egyptians who were less SSA and Arabian admixtures than they are today. Göbekli Tepe has nothing to do with any of us simply put that Anatolians genetically were much more similar to modern day Sardinians back in the neolithic period than to any modern day middle eastern group including Turks. About those dynasties, yes, they have nothing to do with Turks today because they were more closely related to modern day Kazakhs and other Kipchacks than to Oguz Turks such as yourself. That's like saying that modern day Germans claim that Anglo-Saxons, Franks and etc were Germans like them which is very deceptive because the modern day German ethnic identity did not exist back then. Turkic = Turkish, and you're just claiming other Turkic peoples as your own. The Mamlukis were a mixture of all kinds of ethnic groups namely Kipchacks, Circassians, Nubians, and even Albanians, Kurds, Armenians, Georgians and so on. The Ayyubids were a short lived dynasty but that doesn't mean it was insignificant. All these dynasties before the Ottomans had nothing to do with Turks or should I say the Seljuks that you're people descend from. Yeah, again, both Israelis and Palestinians hate to accept the fact that we too are also descended from the ancient Jews that did not migrate out of ancient Judea which later renamed as Syria-Palestina 2000 years ago. Hell, even Longbowman told me that my maternal haplogroup is found among the Israelite samples 2,000 years ago. Again, it's all due to politics, nothing more. The Sumerians were a people who vanished more than 4,000 years ago, but the Semites like the Canaanites and Eastern-Semites like the Akkadians and the Eblaites took over their legacy and becoming the oldest known civilizations in history.

And who can forget the Egyptians?

So in conclusion, we Afro-Asiatic which includes Egyptians, Semites, Berbers and so on and the non-Afro-Asiatic Middle Easterners were the oldest known people to have the oldest civilizations in history while the Greeks are the founders of western civilizations, and the Minoan kingdom of Crete was the oldest civilization in Europe's history. In other words, you Turks are pretty newcomers to our lands, nothing more. Oh, and about the Iraqi arabs, it depends. Northern Iraqi Arabs are genetically much more closely related to Assyrians and so on while it's the Southern ones are descendants from new coming Arabian migrants.
    I honestly haven't got the time to deal with your bullshit. You are not even able to read, still burgling about Turks are closer to Central Asians rather than Anatolians. Also quoting wikipedia instead of an actual research i'm giving you.. Typical Arab.
    THE LUWIANS ENDED THE BRONZE AGE AND YOU THINK THEY HAD NO SIGNIFICANCE THE GREEKS FORGOT HOW TO WRITE FOR 700 YEARS, THE HITTITES COLLAPSED, THE EGYPTIANS WOULD NEVER RECOVER ALL BECAUSE OF THEM. YOU ARE SUCH A DUMB PERSON OH MY FREAKING GOD. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDD
    Sumerians had nothing to do with other Middle Easterners, we know nothing about the genomes of the ruling class of course commoners shared CHG and Natufian genes. Ad hominem.
    Turks are almost %50 Anatolian Neolithic and you say Göbekli Tepe people had nothing to do with today's Turks. Good job.
    Oof, i'll stop reading at this point. You're full of shit, everything you say are lies. Go watch this https://youtu.be/1DNyA90f_aw
    The pictures are cool but Hattusha is cooler. https://youtu.be/5950zu32n9E

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Balthier View Post
    I honestly haven't got the time to deal with your bullshit. You are not even able to read, still burgling about Turks are closer to Central Asians rather than Anatolians. Also quoting wikipedia instead of an actual research i'm giving you.. Typical Arab.
    THE LUWIANS ENDED THE BRONZE AGE AND YOU THINK THEY HAD NO SIGNIFICANCE THE GREEKS FORGOT HOW TO WRITE FOR 700 YEARS, THE HITTITES COLLAPSED, THE EGYPTIANS WOULD NEVER RECOVER ALL BECAUSE OF THEM. YOU ARE SUCH A DUMB PERSON OH MY FREAKING GOD. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDD
    Sumerians had nothing to do with other Middle Easterners, we know nothing about the genomes of the ruling class of course commoners shared CHG and Natufian genes. Ad hominem.
    Turks are almost %50 Anatolian Neolithic and you say Göbekli Tepe people had nothing to do with today's Turks. Good job.
    Oof, i'll stop reading at this point. You're full of shit, everything you say are lies. Go watch this https://youtu.be/1DNyA90f_aw
    The pictures are cool but Hattusha is cooler. https://youtu.be/5950zu32n9E

No, they did not. It was due to the intrusion by the sea peoples that erupted the bronze age collapse of the 13th century BCE. Typical Arab? That's not ad-hominem attacks or illogical fallacy? Hypocrisy at the highest order.

Hahah, no.

Eurogenes k13 results:

Eurogenes K13 Oracle results:

K13 Oracle ref data revised 21 Nov 2013

Kit M897077

Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
    1 West_Med 48.34
    2 East_Med 40.08
    3 North_Atlantic 7.72
    4 Red_Sea 3.87

Single Population Sharing:

# Population (source) Distance
    1 Sardinian 20.71
    2 Algerian_Jewish 25.83
    3 Italian_Jewish 27.53
    4 South_Italian 29.01
    5 Sephardic_Jewish 29.53
    6 Libyan_Jewish 29.87
    7 Tunisian_Jewish 29.97
    8 West_Sicilian 30.07
    9 East_Sicilian 30.74
    10 Ashkenazi 31.03
    11 Tunisian 31.43
    12 Cyprian 31.55
    13 Central_Greek 31.63
    14 Moroccan 32.06
    15 Algerian 32.5
    16 Mozabite_Berber 32.55
    17 Tuscan 32.99
    18 Italian_Abruzzo 33.8
    19 Greek_Thessaly 34.6
    20 Samaritan 34.99

Mixed Mode Population Sharing:

# Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
    1 69.7% Sardinian + 30.3% Lebanese_Christian @ 14.68
    2 68.5% Sardinian + 31.5% Samaritan @ 14.7
    3 76% Sardinian + 24% Yemenite_Jewish @ 15.06
    4 72.8% Sardinian + 27.2% Lebanese_Druze @ 15.53
    5 67% Sardinian + 33% Cyprian @ 15.73
    6 73.2% Sardinian + 26.8% Palestinian @ 15.99
    7 74.1% Sardinian + 25.9% Jordanian @ 16.38
    8 61.3% Sardinian + 38.7% Algerian_Jewish @ 16.46
    9 66.7% Sardinian + 33.3% Tunisian_Jewish @ 16.5
    10 66.6% Sardinian + 33.4% Libyan_Jewish @ 16.5
    11 74.3% Sardinian + 25.7% Egyptian @ 16.56
    12 79% Sardinian + 21% Saudi @ 16.66
    13 75.1% Sardinian + 24.9% Bedouin @ 16.67
    14 73.4% Sardinian + 26.6% Lebanese_Muslim @ 16.69
    15 77% Sardinian + 23% Kurdish_Jewish @ 16.73
    16 77.6% Sardinian + 22.4% Iranian_Jewish @ 16.85
    17 74.1% Sardinian + 25.9% Syrian @ 16.85
    18 64.6% Sardinian + 35.4% Italian_Jewish @ 16.95
    19 78% Sardinian + 22% Assyrian @ 17.21
    20 68.2% Sardinian + 31.8% Sephardic_Jewish @ 17.49
    https://anthrogenica.com/showthread....-from-Anatolia

Genetic structure of modern day Turks:
    https://anthrogenica.com/showthread....huz-Migrations

Also, if we take modern day Assyrians and other native Mesopotamians as proxy peoples for the native Sumerians then we Levantines have more commonality with them genetically than your kind would ever be, rofl.

Page 9 of 58 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information