Thread: Our Future: China's Generation ZEN - The Blackest Pill of All

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,730
    Given: 61,128

1 Not allowed!

Default Our Future: China's Generation ZEN - The Blackest Pill of All

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

2 Not allowed!

Pretty much. The Chinese tend to be very conservative in contrast to their western counterparts who have this insane obsession with degenerate ideas and values that can only get them so far. Most Chinese that I knew over the years pretty much scorn the western world when it comes the west's liberal altruism and extreme sense of individuality against family and society that is ailing the western world. In fact, Arabs and even South Asians like Indians tend to look East-Asia as the future of mankind while the west for us is pretty much on it's way to suicidal oblivion. The main fundamental reason why I will never migrate myself or my family to the western world is for us to get away the madness of neo-liberalism and neo-conservativism that had created this insanity of clownworld from the beginning.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

^ That's nice but you haven't watched the video at all.. and China isn't very conservative either (as can be observed by Western observers in China and there are many videos about this is in the Chinese group: if you want to see the real Chinese culture, then you have to go to Taiwan or to Overseas Chinese) The fact is that what we are facing now (a cultural revolution with a lot of wanton destruction) they had throughout the 1960s and 1970s. Gen Zen is merely the Chinese reply to this: an entire generation of people who just stop giving a shit. Completely atomised and not caring a lick about anything but quick self-gratification.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    ^ That's nice but you haven't watched the video at all.. and China isn't very conservative either. The fact is that what we are facing now (a cultural revolution with a lot of wanton destruction) they had throughout the 1960s and 1970s. Gen Zen is merely the Chinese reply to this: an entire generation of people who just stop giving a shit. Completely atomised and not caring a lick about anything but quick self-gratification.
    I know, but I forgot to say the older generation tend to be more conservative than the Zoomers who tend to be very individualistic and adopting the insanity of the western world as normal progressive thoughts. The difference between these Chinese Zoomers and their western counterparts is the fact that they're not by force to conform such things in contrast to those in the western world who actively shame anyone who doesn't conform the social norms in being a selfish asshole against your family and etc. The same's true here where there is no such pressure exists against the young to conform to individuality as the standards that they must follow. I mean, I'm living with my parents and siblings under the same roof, and such thinking in the western world tend to be looked at with scorn. Even Karl Marx stated that there is no shame in being unemployed nor there is any shame for the family unit to be based on social and cooperative ideologies which strengthens against the need for the government or anyone else to do that for us.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    I know, but I forgot to say the older generation tend to be more conservative than the Zoomers who tend to be very individualistic and adopting the insanity of the western world as normal progressive thoughts. The difference between these Chinese Zoomers and their western counterparts is the fact that they're not by force to conform such things in contrast to those in the western world who actively shame anyone who doesn't conform the social norms in being a selfish asshole against your family and etc. The same's true here where there is no such pressure exists against the young to conform to individuality as the standards that they must follow. I mean, I'm living with my parents and siblings under the same roof, and such thinking in the western world tend to be looked at with scorn. Even Karl Marx stated that there is no shame in being unemployed nor there is any shame for the family unit to be based on social and cooperative ideologies which strengthens against the need for the government or anyone else to do that for us.
    What old generation ? Their old generation are the Boomers now. Those same Boomers that wrecked the country during the Cultural Revolution. As I said: you'd, in general, need to go to Taiwan, Hong Kong and Overseas Chinese for that culture. In China, it's dead. As for the Chinese Zoomers (they can't be compared to our Zoomers); they just don't care. It's a complete void. We can deduce from this that Chinese society is dead or dying and it will be the same for us.

Instead of writing platitudes, you might want to check out the Chinese section, there is a lot of material to be found on this moral crisis.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

What old generation ? Their old generation are the Boomers now. Those same Boomers that wrecked the country during the Cultural Revolution. As I said: you'd, in general, need to go to Taiwan, Hong Kong and Overseas Chinese for that culture. In China, it's dead. As for the Chinese Zoomers (they can't be compared to our Zoomers); they just don't care. It's a complete void. We can deduce from this that Chinese society is dead or dying and it will be the same for us.

Instead of writing platitudes, you might want to check out the Chinese section, there is a lot of material to be found on this moral crisis.
    I meant the silent generation, not the Boomers. Again, I'm just talking about how Asians other than the Chinese tend think. Their nation is long gone which the west is following their foot steeps while the rest of us have better chance in surviving in the future.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I meant the silent generation, not the Boomers. Again, I'm just talking about how Asians other than the Chinese tend think. Their nation is long gone which the west is following their foot steeps while the rest of us have better chance in surviving in the future.
    That Silent Generation is mostly dead and buried (at least 20 years ago since their life expectancy was also much lower). You might want to check this out.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

That Silent Generation is mostly dead and buried (at least 20 years ago since their life expectancy was also much lower). You might want to check this out.
    China is always at the extremes to the point that even the most extreme westerner tends to blush. I mean, there is a fighting chance for the west to change it's attitudes and so on while China is a nation that says "hold my beer, watch this!" kind of attitude. China will collapse soon or later. Again, our main beneficiaries at least for us Arabs and even Iranians in the middle east had been more with Southern Europe, East Africa and South Asia. We barely have any connections with China let alone with other East Asian nations like Japan.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

China is always at the extremes to the point that even the most extreme westerner tends to blush. I mean, there is a fighting chance for the west to change it's attitudes and so on while China is a nation that says "hold my beer, watch this!" kind of attitude. China will collapse soon or later. Again, our main beneficiaries at least for us Arabs and even Iranians in the middle east had been more with Southern Europe, East Africa and South Asia. We barely have any connections with China let alone with other East Asian nations like Japan.
    You're wrong in that you have no connections to China. That's why the Europeans took to the sea and sailed around Africa: because the Turks and Arabs had taken over the Silk Route. China's collapse may come quite soon but I fear that the West may not be far behind.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You're wrong in that you have no connections to China. That's why the Europeans took to the sea and sailed around Africa: because the Turks and Arabs had taken over the Silk Route. China's collapse may come quite soon but I fear that the West may not be far behind.
    Back then, yeah, but the cultural influence of the Chinese on us is barely there even back then. We have much stronger connections with countries like Greece or Italy, the African civilizations of Ethiopia, Egypt, Maghreb, west Africa and the South-Central Asian countries like Pakistan and India than to China. Well, the west's collapse isn't soon in my opinion. I mean, the western Zoomers I have talked to on the internet tend to be much more aware of the social liberalism than millennials and boomers, so there is hope for the west to turn things around.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information