<<< Continuing from
>Spooky-noises Saturday afternoons. [Rarities] [NSFW] No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Loki you are a very smart and clever man and I hope you have a very long life. The tips of my fingers shake at the sudden realization at what an absolute retarded subhuman I am (without Jesus) but are then calmed down knowing the fact that Jesus took the wheel and everything is okay now. Well, here we go again lol this time we go PG friendly up in this motherfucker.

#1. Lemon Kittens: We Buy a Hammer For Daddy (album)
These Bri'ish niggas' discordant sound is like a mix of Shaggs "Philosophy of the World," and minimal punk reminiscent of NYC no wave (look up Swans albums "Cop," "Body To Body, Job To Job") with ethnic elements (Celtic, quasi-African, pseudo-Tibetan). t. Pitchfork

#2. Les tambours du Bronx (3 tracks)
This is the ideal unconventional music. You may not like it but this is what peak industrial performance looks like.

#3. Hildur Guđnadóttir: Joker (3 tracks)
Out of all "general consumer" mainstream soundtrack albums I like include Max Payne, Max Payne 2, Dead Space 2, Person Of Interest , MR ROBOT Vol 1 and now Joker which happens to fit the mold of the thread (that spooky forces made disappear -- it was a spooky haunted thread after all!) really well.