Ethnicity
    South European + Balkan
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 31

0 Not allowed!

According to many opinions here, I conclude that this woman would fare better as a moldavian (not even as a romanian from the south of Romania).

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    ᖭི༏ᖫྀ
    Ancestry
    Med
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,610
    Given: 10,184

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Xz2k9 View Post
    She also thought this Serb looked Albanian while I thought he looked Serb

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...46#post6285546

He doesn't look Albanian at all. And she's calling dude in the OP as a gypsy because she doesn't find him good looking not because he actually looks so (which he doesn't). Anybody that isn't good looking is a gypsy and not Albanian.

And the guy in the OP can pass better as Albanian than some former Albanian members here. I think you're the ones who need glasses.

Same thing for that Albanian singer from Serbia that actually did look Albanian and passes better than some former members here .... a gypsy because he doesn't look like a model ... He's an Albo from Montenegro... what do you people know what they look like ? I've actually seen Albanians that look like that before ........

You like many Albanians here have been wrong lots of times regarding Albanians but you always act like you're some expert(s) and never wrong .... And the word ''gypsy'' you people have overused to the point where it should be banned even claiming just regular brunette Albanians as having such origins

Sometimes we guess people right other times we don't. In that other case with the Serb she was wrong.

She lives in the UK and there are lots of Romanians there while I haven't seen much Romanians here but based on some videos and pics on the internet lots of Romanians can pass in Kosovo including that man even though he doesn't look so typical, the women much less so.

And nah, true Shqipe is someone like me who is blue blood and actually cares about his country and wants to build it up , not diaspora trash that will assimilate into where they live and marry foreigners. It's the male lineage that counts the most at the end of the day also.

The guy in OP can pass better than that Serb also.

Actually kinda looks like this Albanian rapper only the Albanian looks more Albanian of course but some of the features are similar.

You people have always taken this crap serious like it's a life and death situation, quick to insult somebody because it doesn't conform with your views

Insulting me and calling me a Serb, gypsy etc when I'm the one who is the blue blood here last time I checked and she's the one living in the UK dating foreigners And you're some delusional nordicist from central Albania who lives in America .....

And as if Albania hasn't bigger problems such as poverty, immigration, pollution etc. which you won't even address because you live in the west of course.

I find it funny how people who live in the diaspora and date foreigners including non-white people can be so racist and quick to insult others just for having an opinion ... and use words like ''gypsy'' for such dudes while finding non-whites attractive ..... who are you people to draw the line for what is acceptable or what is Albanian or not ?

If some of you can date some mulatto and have children with them why can't such people in the OP or even any gypsy for that matter be Albanian ? Who are you people to insult us about it ?

You were always losers who need to get a life. Some of you actually made me start hating Albanians. Even some Serbs are better than you people.

You're just diaspora trash and a good riddance.
    I thought you also live in diaspora? None of us are experts here we are just regular people. I think you don't like when people are assertive or confident about their opinion. People like that will always exist, everywhere you go. You seem young not adult yet?

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

0 Not allowed!

More Romanian than either of these two. The Gorid is strong on this one, so maybe an atypical Albanian.

Last Online
    10-23-2019 @ 07:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    Shqiptar
    Country
    Kosovo
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 203
    Given: 200

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ylla View Post
    I thought you also live in diaspora? None of us are experts here we are just regular people. I think you don't like when people are assertive or confident about their opinion. People like that will always exist, everywhere you go. You seem young not adult yet?
    I live in diaspora and work there but I invest in my home country, I live there few times a year and I plan eventually on moving there permanently and help build it up. I see lots of problems Kosovo has like poverty/unemployment/economic, pollution etc etc. While you Albanians here would argue over religion and phenotypes... Because you don't know what it's like working 12 hours a day for only 200 euros ....... Try it and then come back and talk to me .....

And I will probably get an Albanian from back home or that lives in the home country because I do love my own people ....

None of you will ever wanna live there. You're all westernized. I know this very well. Had the same experience on another Albanian forum where almost everybody in diaspora admitted they wouldn't move back, especially the women. All Westernized. Dating foreigners and will end up assimilated in the diaspora. So let's cut the patriot crap out for a sec..... Because I found out I'm one of the only few Albanian patriots and that on an Albanian forum, lets not talk about Apricity.....

I always respect peoples opinion. And I always have.

But there's no need for her to start insulting me and call me Serbian agent, gypsy or any other things and tell me to stop.... This other person gave her TU where she insulted me it did kinda piss me off I admit and me and her have some history too .....

Just because of some dude that I think can pass she starts insulting me. Especially when these people live in diaspora, marry foreigners, including non-whites and have children with them and their children end up non-Albanian. They will marry non-Albanians and the Albanian identity will be gone. So why do they all take this serious is rather what I wonder about and why some here like her are so racist yet fuck non-white people ? So it's OK as long as it's not gypsy ? Who made up that rule exactly ? Is it some holy Albanian law ?

These things are just pissing me off I guess ..... either that or this person is just looking for attention and insults me for no reason ...

You yourself was born in the UK so you don't know but I was a kid in Kosove during the conflicts etc. And what my family went through .... you can't put yourself in my shoes or know what it feels like and she's possibly born in the UK too like many diasporas here that are born outside ..... but here she is insulting me calling me a Serb when Serbs killed people from my mothers village, raped women etc .... it does piss me off that someone who is fucking mulattos in the UK wants to tell me who can be Albanian or not .. But whatever ...

Last Online
    12-10-2023 @ 05:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 947
    Given: 1,023

1 Not allowed!

So what are they?
    I agree with Dorian by the way.

Companhia dos Leões da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,163
    Given: 16,875

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KingOf View Post
    So what are they?
    I agree with Dorian by the way.
    I would like to know as well
    YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

Last Online
    10-23-2019 @ 07:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    Shqiptar
    Country
    Kosovo
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 203
    Given: 200

0 Not allowed!

Basically what I'm trying to say in short is, Serbs killed people from my mothers village, raped women etc. Killed children. Burned down our house in my paternal village which we had to rebuild again and drove all the people in that village out ... As a 5 year old kid I fled from Kosove in the back of a truck and into the diaspora and into different countries .... then comes this person and calls me a Serb because I think this dude can pass as Albo when she's fucking mullatos in the UK ...........

Not that I'm a racist or care about people's dating preferences .... but she clearly is a racist and there's clearly a contradiction here....... It's like being a nazi but fucking a jew almost .... I met dumb Albanians like this on other forums too..... they pretend to be anti-racist but love fucking certain type of non-white people or certain groups and have the same racist mentality at the same time ..... it makes absolutely no sense ....

I guess I'm too logical and trying to understand this persons logic but she's probably just another mental .....

Of course I get emotional when she calls me a ''Serb'' ....... especially when you look at her background and mine ....

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eagle
    Ethnicity
    Straight
    Country
    Taiwan
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,815
    Given: 7,518

0 Not allowed!

lol, aren't you diaspora trash too

TBH I don't have time to read your long responses but you need to take a chill pill buddy. I was joking about true shqipe, we all are. I don't know why you have a chip on the shoulder for it, I don't get it. But I do think since you left Kosovo younger than me, you don't really have an eye for it, and your views are limited to you region. Love you anyway <3

Last Online
    11-12-2019 @ 06:56 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Algeria
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 138
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

She also thought this Serb looked Albanian while I thought he looked Serb

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...46#post6285546

He doesn't look Albanian at all. And she's calling dude in the OP as a gypsy because she doesn't find him good looking not because he actually looks so (which he doesn't). Anybody that isn't good looking is a gypsy and not Albanian.

And the guy in the OP can pass better as Albanian than some former Albanian members here. I think you're the ones who need glasses.

Same thing for that Albanian singer from Serbia that actually did look Albanian and passes better than some former members here .... a gypsy because he doesn't look like a model ... He's an Albo from Montenegro... what do you people know what they look like ? I've actually seen Albanians that look like that before ........

You like many Albanians here have been wrong lots of times regarding Albanians but you always act like you're some expert(s) and never wrong .... And the word ''gypsy'' you people have overused to the point where it should be banned even claiming just regular brunette Albanians as having such origins

Sometimes we guess people right other times we don't. In that other case with the Serb she was wrong.

She lives in the UK and there are lots of Romanians there while I haven't seen much Romanians here but based on some videos and pics on the internet lots of Romanians can pass in Kosovo including that man even though he doesn't look so typical, the women much less so.

And nah, true Shqipe is someone like me who is blue blood and actually cares about his country and wants to build it up , not diaspora trash that will assimilate into where they live and marry foreigners. It's the male lineage that counts the most at the end of the day also.

The guy in OP can pass better than that Serb also.

Actually kinda looks like this Albanian rapper only the Albanian looks more Albanian of course but some of the features are similar.

You people have always taken this crap serious like it's a life and death situation, quick to insult somebody because it doesn't conform with your views

Insulting me and calling me a Serb, gypsy etc when I'm the one who is the blue blood here last time I checked and she's the one living in the UK dating foreigners And you're some delusional nordicist from central Albania who lives in America .....

And as if Albania hasn't bigger problems such as poverty, immigration, pollution etc. which you won't even address because you live in the west of course.

I find it funny how people who live in the diaspora and date foreigners including non-white people can be so racist and quick to insult others just for having an opinion ... and use words like ''gypsy'' for such dudes while finding non-whites attractive ..... who are you people to draw the line for what is acceptable or what is Albanian or not ?

If some of you can date some mulatto and have children with them why can't such people in the OP or even any gypsy for that matter be Albanian ? Who are you people to insult us about it ?

You were always losers who need to get a life. Some of you actually made me start hating Albanians. Even some Serbs are better than you people.

He does look Albanian, lol Slavic men aren’t know to be hot looking. No offence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last Online
    12-20-2019 @ 07:17 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    South European + Balkan
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 31

1 Not allowed!

The woman pictured below is 100% Aromanian from Greece, her ancestors from Grammos. I see that it looks a lot like the woman we were talking about here in the thread. I wrong?
    16807600_147473485766940_5499199285793350512_n.jpg

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information