Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,351
    Given: 4,487

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Evrim View Post
    I don't know dude, I have no turanid looking person in my family. I can't relate these things. But, I don't want to be like identityless left wingers in Turkey too.
    They die for being called West Asian genetically. You have a turanid phenotype?
    Who says you need any specific Turanid phenotype? There are different kinds of Turkic phenotypes not just one. You don't need to look like a Sinic person. They are not Turkic and east asian stereotype looks are not the Turanian phenotype but something entirely different.

Have you ever heard about kurultaj? Look at all the phenotypes. If you'd like a Turkish speaking scene then skip to 10:50 and watch but I suggest you watch it all if you have the time.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-08-2024 @ 05:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I don't know dude, I have no turanid looking person in my family. I can't relate these things. But, I don't want to be like identityless left wingers in Turkey too.
    They die for being called West Asian genetically. You have a turanid phenotype?
    Also to answer your question (sorry I missed it as I was reading quickly) I look like the Alföld type in my opinion but from the side my eyes are more thin because I have totally hooded eyes. Not talking about a monolid.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-16-2019 @ 02:40 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Unknown
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Unknown
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Smth Caucasoid
    Hero
    Andrew Jackson
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 60

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Turul Karom View Post
    Also to answer your question (sorry I missed it as I was reading quickly) I look like the Alföld type in my opinion but from the side my eyes are more thin because I have totally hooded eyes. Not talking about a monolid.
    I met many Kazakhs and Kirgizs calling us Arabs. I can't relate to Turkic people anymore. They look too alien. Some of them look very Mongolid especially non Oghuzs. I like Azeris actually though, they look like us and speak a similar language.
    I know kurultai, it looks weird. Absurd like Europeans reenacting pagan things etc. Btw, a big part of Hungarians are WN type of nationalists. You are a minority, I'm sure you are aware of that.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-13-2020 @ 10:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Indo-European and pre-Indo-European.
    Ancestry
    75% French (North-West), 25% Sard (Iglesias, Monserrato, Carloforte, Sant'Antioco).
    Country
    Quebec
    Region
    Quebec
    Religion
    Agnostic, interested in paganism
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,196
    Given: 2,515

1 Not allowed!

Sardo-like Anatolians Local Hunter-Gatherers

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_relea...-faf031419.php

Last Online
    Today @ 01:04 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italian-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Hero
    I don't need any hero..but Jesus
    Religion
    Christian-Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,665
    Given: 1,754

1 Not allowed!

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-08-2024 @ 05:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I met many Kazakhs and Kirgizs calling us Arabs. I can't relate to Turkic people anymore. They look too alien. Some of them look very Mongolid especially non Oghuzs. I like Azeris actually though, they look like us and speak a similar language.
    I know kurultai, it looks weird. Absurd like Europeans reenacting pagan things etc. Btw, a big part of Hungarians are WN type of nationalists. You are a minority, I'm sure you are aware of that.
    You're confusing yourself and me with this. Didn't you just say you relate to other Turkic people? You don't look Arabic. Are you sure you aren't just being trolled?

Kurultaj isn't a minority opinion. The WN group is the smallest. Orbán himself speaks among Hungarian Turkic heritage and its importance. Nothing about whiteness. Turanism overrides WN identity by far; they are a small group who glorifies WW2 times because it was a hope to get lost lands back. Even a smaller group are actually nazi sympathizers because nazis did not consider Hungarians as Aryans. Only now in the west are we "too white" because we protect our borders. In the past we weren't too white during Trianon to be said to be Turks when dividing the land. People will say it was a modern identity but then ignore how modern Hungarian white identity is in Europe too. I consider Hungarians white as well as Turkish people white but white means nothing to Nordicists who care about blue eyes and blond hair and Scandinavian origins over all. Being white is fine as it's not an incorrect description but I don't care if we're seens as white or not I am more interested in focusing on Turkic culture and history so who cares?

Read comments. You can see how many people support you, even people you think you might feel less connection with.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information