Parana
    Politics
    One that works
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,779
    Given: 208

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KMack View Post
    Are you OK. We are Americans how can you not understand that. A Brazilian with German ancestry (or Italian) is a Brazilian, same with an American, or a Canadian.
    Those who are direct descendants may have dual nationality, not my case. But, I was raised by Europeans, that is the identity.
    You must defend the land where you were born.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Colonial Virginia + Central and Eastern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Nullifier
    Hero
    John C. Calhoun
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,115
    Given: 11,127

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    Americans a century ago were a lot more both racially and ethnically conscious
    50 years ago actually. The mid 60s is when things started really changing.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,540
    Given: 9,189

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    That is because Europeans are ethnically conscious and racially conscious. What do you think why Italians make fun of Mario Balotelli for example. Though even that is slowly changing starting with parts of the Western Europe. Americans a century ago were a lot more both racially and ethnically conscious (white Americans, WASPs), but nowadays they are all Americans. With globalization and immigration the same thing is slowly happening in Europe.
    The reason Americans are not as ethnically conscious is not due to immigration after 1965 or globalization. It started to happen in the 1950's with the creation of the interstate highway system and the the creation of the suburb. Young families moved out of crowded urban areas the suburbs that would surround the city urban core. And then a boom in university graduates and as an example you could be a sales rep for IBM or an engineer at NASA, one of Greek ancestry one of German and you end up in the same suburb. Your job, career determined where you lived , not religion or country of origin of your ancestors. Where my mom grew up in the city hood there was 2 Catholic churches St. Boniface for the Germans and St. Patricks for the Irish, almost next door to each other. It is better to united than divided.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,252
    Given: 13,610

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KMack View Post
    The reason Americans are not as ethnically conscious is not due to immigration after 1965 or globalization. It started to happen in the 1950's with the creation of the interstate highway system and the the creation of the suburb. Young families moved out of crowded urban areas the suburbs that would surround the city urban core. And then a boom in university graduates and as an example you could be a sales rep for IBM or an engineer at NASA, one of Greek ancestry one of German and you end up in the same suburb. Your job, career determined where you lived , not religion or country of origin of your ancestors. Where my mom grew up in the city hood there was 2 Catholic churches St. Boniface for the Germans and St. Patricks for the Irish, almost next door to each other. It is better to united than divided.
    Sure, they lost some sort of conscience, but after 60s they sort of also lost White American one.

Last Online
    03-26-2024 @ 03:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry iberian, german, italian
    Country
    Argentina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,167
    Given: 4,757

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    Do they? I mean, look at Geert Wilders for example. That man cares more about Israel than he does for his fellow Dutch. They're mostly against illegal immigration, not legal immigration, and they don't mind having tons of non-Whites in their country for as long as they're not Muslims which fits in Israel's political paradigm quite well. In other words, Vox are telling the Spaniards not to see Franco as their true leader and instead should bow their heads to American and Israel instead. It like they're saying that being slaves is better than being genocided in their own nation. Sorry, but I don't find them to be appealing even if there are things that I agree with them 100%. If the Spaniards are comfortable with that then it proves that the old Spain died with Franco a long time ago, but at the same time, there are White people out there who want BOTH the preservation and freedom of the White race.
    Well, Vox has many things in common with Donald Trump (person I support) Donald Trump is also against illegal immigration and supports Israel, and currently I don't see a candidate for the United States better than Donald Trump or see a candidate for Spain better than vox (in this case political party) in the future someone could appear better, if God and destiny want it.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggery View Post
    Well, Vox has many things in common with Donald Trump (person I support) Donald Trump is also against illegal immigration and supports Israel, and currently I don't see a candidate for the United States better than Donald Trump or see a candidate for Spain better than vox (in this case political party) in the future someone could appear better, if God and destiny want it.
    And that's the problem. We vote for things that are slightly better than the rest even though it wouldn't free us in the long run from this Zionist globalist agenda in the world which gives the oligarchs the power to stay in power without the people revolting against them. It's sad really but what can you do.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-30-2020 @ 09:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Mutt
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Region
    Catalunya
    Politics
    Right Wing Nationalism
    Hero
    Augusto Pinochet
    Religion
    Catholic
    Relationship Status
    InfamousAngel99´s husband
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 837
    Given: 258

2 Not allowed!

And that's the problem. We vote for things that are slightly better than the rest even though it wouldn't free us in the long run from this Zionist globalist agenda in the world which gives the oligarchs the power to stay in power without the people revolting against them. It's sad really but what can you do.
    This entire century is an zionist invention my old friend. Nothing to do. Only expect that zionists have mercy and do not paint white race.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CostaRicaBall View Post
    This entire century is an zionist invention my old friend. Nothing to do. Only expect that zionists have mercy and do not paint white race.
    Exactly, which is why you can't simply vote your way out of this mess.

Last Online
    03-26-2024 @ 03:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry iberian, german, italian
    Country
    Argentina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,167
    Given: 4,757

1 Not allowed!

That's right friend, you said it yourself, what can we do? I wish the solution were very easy, but unfortunately it's harder than we thought.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information