PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Was Serbian behaviour in the 1990's really much worse than Israeli behaviour from 1948 up to now? - Page 15

View Poll Results: Was Serbian behaviour in the 1990's really much worse than Israeli behaviour from 1948 up to now?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 15.00%
  • No

11 55.00%
  • Depends on the perspective

2 10.00%
  • Serbia probably killed the same number of people in five years as Israel has in five decades

4 20.00%
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Was Serbian behaviour in the 1990's really much worse than Israeli behaviour from 1948 up to now?

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    With all due respect, we seem to have mostly missed the intention of my thread, which is to compare Serb behaviour to that of Israel.
    You want to understand the world, this is it lel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,210
    Given: 43,752

0 Not allowed!

The fact Israel supported Serbia throughout most of the 90's was one of its biggest departures from mainstream Western foreign policy.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook View Post
    What reason would that be
    That for all its undoubted flaws and sins, Israel is still a more secular, science-based and rational society than most of its Islamic neighbours are.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Here is the key quote:

In the wildest dreams of neither Israel's staunchest supporters nor
    harshest detractors has Israel committed anything like the crimes of Serbia and
    proxies in this (Bosnian) war . Critics (or alternatively guilt-ridden Israelis) may seek to
    compare the flight/expulsion of Palestinians in 1948 with Serbian ethnic cleansing. But the 1948 war began with the attempt to expunge at birth the new UN declared partition state of Israel, as Serbia has attempted with Bosnia. Thus both
    the evil attempted by the Arab states and the evil subsequently committed by
    Israel are incarnated in Serbia' s policy toward Bosnia . But there is also no
    comparison between the "ethnic cleansing" of Palestine and of Bosnia. In the
    former, there really were atrocities committed by both sides on a rather similar
    scale. Moreover, that scale doesn't approach what Bosnian Serb forces did in a
    few days alone around Srebrenica. The largest massacre in 1948 was at Deir
    Yassin, where 242 Palestinians were killed. Three days later Arabs killed seventy-seven Jewish doctors and nurses en route to the Hadassah hospital at Mount
    Scopus. A handful of smaller massacres occurred on both sides, including a
    terrorist bomb in Jerusalem that claimed fifty-five mainly Jewish lives. Awkward
    as it is to point out, the victims on both sides are in the same ballpark—which is
    scarcely Little League size for even two days of serious Serbian cleansing. Israeli
    internalization of decades of demonization by the Soviet bloc and Arab states
    thus presents a fascinating case study for social psychology.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

0 Not allowed!

Well depends on perspective, Israelis are good and HOLY PEOPLE and Serbs are all EVIL SATANS, DEMONS THEMSELVES hahahahahahha, joke joke.

Wtf man.

Serbian nation is not to be blame for wars in 90's, they had idiots in govermont, I dont think many Serbs identify with Milosevic, not even those most hardcore serbian nationalists.

In the end we all had our mistakes in 90's not only Serbs.

It's time TO MOVE FUCKING ON. WE HAVE NOW BIGGER FISH TO FRY which is; how THE FUCK WE SAVE THIS CONTINENT and our people from those FUCKING ARAB-ANIMAL migrants??????

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    Well depends on perspective, Israelis are good and HOLY PEOPLE and Serbs are all EVIL SATANS, DEMONS THEMSELVES hahahahahahha, joke joke.

Wtf man.

Serbian nation is not to be blame for wars in 90's, they had idiots in govermont, I dont think many Serbs identify with Milosevic, not even those most hardcore serbian nationalists.

It's time TO MOVE FUCKING ON. WE HAVE NOW BIGGER FISH TO FRY which is; how THE FUCK WE SAVE THIS CONTINENT and our people from those FUCKING ARAB-ANIMAL migrants??????
    When I posed the question, I was only playing devil's advocate, based mostly on what a co-author (who himself was Israeli) wrote in a chapter of a book entitled This Time We Knew: Western Responses To The Genocide In Bosnia.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

0 Not allowed!

When I posed the question, I was only playing devil's advocate, based mostly on what a co-author (who himself was Israeli) wrote in a chapter of a book entitled This Time We Knew: Western Responses To The Genocide In Bosnia.
    NO NATION can be blame for acts of few amongst them. All nations had bad times in their history, evil times, but we cannot judge them for that as nation.

I can tell people here, me as Croatian, that before WW2 Serbian army and soldiers were one of the most HONORABLE soldiers and warriors, respected by everyone around them, even by their enemies.

There, one good thing to be said for Serbs from Croatian.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

NO NATION can be blame for acts of few amongst them. All nations had bad times in their history, evil times, but we cannot judge them for that as nation.

I can tell people here, me as Croatian, that before WW2 Serbian army and soldiers were one of the most HONORABLE soldiers and warriors, respected by everyone around them, even by their enemies.

There, one good thing to be said for Serbs from Croatian.
    I'm ambivalent about the 'collective responsibility' doctrine. Of course, the actual perpetrators of monstrous acts in any given nation are a minority, but the point is they have to operate in an environment where many more people are at least passive and indifferent if not wholly supportive of such acts. To use the most blatant and oft-repeated example: the Holocaust didn't emerge in a vacuum, it took place in large part because of the obsessional hatred many Germans felt towards Jews.

Last Online
    02-12-2020 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Cypriot
    Country
    North-Korea
    Taxonomy
    Me: DinaroMed, Pompey: AtlantoMed
    Politics
    Dravidian Nationalist
    Hero
    Mr. G
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,828
    Given: 13,088

0 Not allowed!

Agreed.

We, all of us, ashamed ourselves.

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,289
    Given: 8,206

1 Not allowed!

I'm ambivalent about the 'collective responsibility' doctrine. Of course, the actual perpetrators of monstrous acts in any given nation are a minority, but the point is they have to operate in an environment where many more people are at least passive and indifferent if not wholly supportive of such acts. To use the most blatant and oft-repeated example: the Holocaust didn't emerge in a vacuum, it took place in large part because of the obsessional hatred many Germans felt towards Jews.
    That's assuming the people in the said environment have accurate conception of what's going on, which is not the case, more often than not. The actual perpetrators have their means to keep the population thinking they are actually the good guys through cover-up and propaganda, which usually works just fine, as an average citizen isn't an informationally literate expert in geopolitics. In case of Germans though, this wasn't the case. The media at that time, as well as speeches of nazi leaders were very direct about the Holocaust, so one can argue for collective guilt of Germans as a whole. Civilized people, yeah, right.

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread Information