PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Was Serbian behaviour in the 1990's really much worse than Israeli behaviour from 1948 up to now? - Page 17

View Poll Results: Was Serbian behaviour in the 1990's really much worse than Israeli behaviour from 1948 up to now?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 15.00%
  • No

11 55.00%
  • Depends on the perspective

2 10.00%
  • Serbia probably killed the same number of people in five years as Israel has in five decades

4 20.00%
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Was Serbian behaviour in the 1990's really much worse than Israeli behaviour from 1948 up to now?

Last Online
    Today @ 04:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Barbarian
    Ancestry
    Uralo-German
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,161
    Given: 9,797

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
    If you wanted to have an evidence-based discussion, you should have sticked to the standard I've set in my first reply. Unsuprisingly, you couldn't hold with it, neither in manners nor scrutiny, so don't expect me to give you a free pass for your childish behavior. So, let me tackle this one by one. If you're not a qualified expert in the field, I can just refer to the consensus of mainstream historians and call it a day, especially if you provide nothing but anecdotal claims with no peer-reviewed literature behind them. My position isn't the dishonest one, since I can back up my claims with references to top-level historians. If you feel you can do the same, go ahead, but let's stick to a proper methodology. But I don't think you know how this works, so I can at least give you the fact that you're just ignorant, not deliberately dishonest. Congratz on that. As for what public and the world knew about the Holocaust during the war. Nobody claims that the every detail and the whole extent of this industrial level extermination was publicly known, but the Germans had a pretty good idea that some degree of mass killings, internment camps and slave labor were all going on, by colloquial standards. Of course there were intelligence operations in action, those are all about getting a last piece of information correct - good chunk of it was indeed highly classified, that's why they were ongoing in the first place, but that doesn't equal 'no idea at all'.
    1. If you want an evidence-based discussion then forget the wikipedia what everyone can edit lol and give me a video about these speechs. This is a real evidence what nazis really said with their own words, and not what others put their mouth.

2. Funny when you're talking about good manners when you started insult me firstly, and now you are playing victim as always. You're always doing this: 1. spreading lies about germans or insulting them (almost every single day), after that someone insulting you back, and finally you are playing victim. Very pathetic and childish behavior.

3. You have talked about the Holocaust, that the german society knew it, but this is not true. Nobody knew the death camps and what are they doing here. It was a secret, of course the peoples knew about the eastern labour camps but every nation had such camps in this time including USA, Soviet Union, British Empire, Japan etc it was not a big thing in this time. And there is a word difference between labour camps and industrial genocide you retard and nobody knew the last one because the Holocaust was entirely secret.

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 11:21 AM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,275
    Given: 8,187

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    1. If you want an evidence-based discussion then forget the wikipedia what everyone can edit lol and give me a video about these speechs. This is a real evidence what nazis really said with their own words, and not what others put their mouth.

2. Funny when you're talking about good manners when you started insult me firstly, and now you are playing victim as always. You're always doing this: 1. spreading lies about germans or insulting them (almost every single day), after that someone insulting you back, and finally you are playing victim. Very pathetic and childish behavior.

3. You have talked about the Holocaust, that the german society knew it, but this is not true. Nobody knew the death camps and what are they doing here. It was a secret, of course the peoples knew about the eastern labour camps but every nation had such camps in this time including USA, Soviet Union, British Empire, Japan etc it was not a big thing in this time. And there is a word difference between labour camps and industrial genocide you retard and nobody knew the last one because the Holocaust was entirely secret.
    You know shit about science or how it works. You're not arguing with me, but with the consensus of historians. Shove your pathetic, baseless claims down your ass, I have the entire academia behind me. Do you understand this? When people who dedicated their entire lives to their field, rigorously sifted through every possible evidence and came to the same conclusion, there may be something about their claim. Which is that the knowledge of some degree of mass killings was indeed widespread. If you think they're 'putting the words in their mouth', feel free to challenge them. I won't reply anymore, as arguing with scientifically ignorant kid is below me. As for wikipedia. You know it has it's own references to scientific works, right? I provided a quotation of a book of an Oxford professor, not just random claim, but you don't even realize that. Playing a victim, lol. Dumb kiddo, you're miles below me, I don't have to pull that card with you, no worries. Better go chatting with horny third-worlders, even the low-standard TA discussions are way above your level.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Barbarian
    Ancestry
    Uralo-German
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,161
    Given: 9,797

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
    You know shit about science or how it works. You're not arguing with me, but with the consensus of historians. Shove your pathetic, baseless claims down your ass, I have the entire academia behind me. Do you understand this? When people who dedicated their entire lives to their field, rigorously sifted through every possible evidence and came to the same conclusion, there may be something about their claim. Which is that the knowledge of some degree of mass killings was indeed widespread. If you think they're 'putting the words in their mouth', feel free to challenge them. I won't reply anymore, as arguing with scientifically ignorant kid is below me. As for wikipedia. You know it has it's own references to scientific works, right? I provided a quotation of a book of an Oxford professor, not just random claim, but you don't even realize that. Playing a victim, lol. Dumb kiddo, you're miles below me, I don't have to pull that card with you, no worries. Better go chatting with horny third-worlders, even the low-standard TA discussions are way above your level.
    lol Pablo your source was one and only historian from wikipedia not the complete scientific world you mentally retarded. The real evidence based on original historical sources, orioginal speechs, not the opinion of others who lived 60-70 years later. The nazis didn't even speak about Holocaust in public that's why you can't link any speech about it and that's why the world didn't know it before 1945. Why don't you understand it you mentally retarded latino?
    And the research of Third Reich is strongly connected to modern leftist point of view and influenced by the demonized leftist media that's why you cvan't get truly independent sources in the modern world.
    You are a biggest cuck in this forum, i have never seen such inferiority complex, only insulting germans every day and night this is your complete life. Educated yourself Pablo because you don't even know how the history works, and it based on original sources, speechs, things not what others put in your mouth.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,201
    Given: 43,741

0 Not allowed!

Here is the whole specific relevant chapter: https://www.jstor.org/stable/pdf/j.ctt9qfngn.8.pdf

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Here is someone arguing the contrary - that Israeli behaviour is much worse and much less justifiable than Serbian behaviour: http://www.raceandhistory.com/cgi-bi...md=read;id=222

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

There is no need to judge Serbian behavior since they have clearly stated their only policy is removal of any muslims citizens from western balkans. Since 1820 to 1995 they have done
    multiple massacres in Serbia, Bosnia after Ottoman Empire could not defend these regions.

Our greatest success was that we got 50% of Bosnian territory back even without support from Constantinople or Albanians.

I don't judge them honestly, they have decided and executed what they wanted... every community writes it's own history.

They got Serbia without muslims, Eastern Bosnia without muslims. Time will tell if that was good decision.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,565
    Given: 11,523

0 Not allowed!

What Serb behavior? We were defending ourselves from Croat and Muslim terrorism.
    🔴🔵⚪

Dušan_scaled
    Distance: 2.0944% / 0.02094437
    60.0 Slavic:RUS_Sunghir_MA
    23.0 Paleobalkanic:MKD_Anc
    17.0 Byzantine:TUR_Marmara_Balikesir_Byz

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dušan View Post
    What Serb behavior? We were defending ourselves from Croat and Muslim terrorism.
    The majority of atrocities in the Balkans in the 90's were committed by Serbs, even if they weren't the ones always instigating the violence.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,565
    Given: 11,523

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    The majority of atrocities in the Balkans in the 90's were committed by Serbs, even if they weren't the ones always instigating the violence.
    All sides comitted war crimes.
    Please, stop with anti-Serb propaganda.
    🔴🔵⚪

Dušan_scaled
    Distance: 2.0944% / 0.02094437
    60.0 Slavic:RUS_Sunghir_MA
    23.0 Paleobalkanic:MKD_Anc
    17.0 Byzantine:TUR_Marmara_Balikesir_Byz

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-03-2024 @ 03:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatia
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,636
    Given: 40

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dušan View Post
    All sides comitted war crimes.
    Please, stop with anti-Serb propaganda.
    She is Latino imigrant in Wales obsessed with Serbs for some reason.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread Information