Thread: Rev. Thomas: SCIENCE Inherently Irrevocably SATANIC? Confirmed! Revelation 21:8 (lost 1944 report).

⚡treet ⚡atyr KuriousKatKommittee's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-19-2021 @ 11:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi
    Country
    Antarctica
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,104
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

eek Rev. Thomas: SCIENCE Inherently Irrevocably SATANIC? Confirmed! Revelation 21:8 (lost 1944 report).

Google Journal didn't digitize this for whatever reason so I did the motherfucking work myself. Here's another restored blast from the past:

Hal Oates Turner Broadcasting System 1999
    Most Hon. Reverend "Uncle" Ben Thomas
    for Bullgap Bulletin, Bulls Gap, Tennessee.
    Oct 31, 1944

Fellow White brothers in Christ!
    Last time we discussed the state of emergency that Sodom and Gomorrah that whore of Babylon known to sinners as America is currently in when Rosenfeld, fighting International Jew-fund Nazists in Germany, sent our best White children to die on the Normandy front but ultimately I decided to praise Rosenfeld because he turned Mice-infested (100,000 total) ships away while White Christian British citizens safely made it to this godless wretched land.

Today I would like to bring another topic to your attention to set you straight and right, as it were, if ye falter in ye faith in Christ. Is science inherently a work of satan?

I do not contest the self-evident truth. Gravity exists, Earth that the good God gave us, with God's wise providence, is round (actually, sort of helical and uneven and only remotely approaching roundness) but anything that leads us astray is unholy and profane. Science does not address another self-evident truth and that one is Jesus being the King as it was written. You could argue that anything except that is said to be written by God is inherently satanic because it leads us astray.

I am something of a scientist myself and I invite you all to my laboratory. Behold!

S A T A N I C
    S C I E N C E
    Count the letters, brothers.

What does it mean? The number 7 must be significant here.

Revelation 6:1-8
    "1 I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, “Come!” 2 I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest. 3 When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other. To him was given a large sword. 5 When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. 6 Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, “Two pounds of wheat for a day’s wages, and six pounds of barley for a day’s wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!” 7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!” 8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth."

With Christ's providence and power I proved that Science will invite the hellfire riders to this realm as it was written! Selah.

Revelation 21:8
    "But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."

Jews, homosexuals, feminists, scientists, dog owners, unbelievers, who do not accept Christ into their hearts as their GOD and SAVIOR will perish in eternal hellfire as it was written. All science you need to be concerned about in your lives is that Jesus, the Holy Spirit, our Father in Heaven above and below (the Triple Holy Trifecta, if you will) is our LORD, because that is how it was conveniently written. Amen.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,244
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Sorry, but it is kind of hard to read since it is cut off on the side. Anyway, statistically speaking biologists are more atheist than physicists and physics is the king of all the sciences so biology is subordinate to it. Now, when I say more physicists believe in God I don't necessarily mean they follow any religion.

Thread Information