Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: The U.S. Is Abandoning Its Interests in Brexit

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 06:18 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,551
    Given: 27,895

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    Which will be entirely on America's terms. Britain also doesn't have much of an industry anymore.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Econom...United_Kingdom

https://primeofficespace.co.uk/lates...ustries-in-uk/

The Germans bought the ownership of prestigious Rolls Royce, luxurious Jimmy Choo shoes (which have A-list celebs in Hollywood attending Jimmy Choo shoe parties and long queues of people around the globe when Jimmy Choo shoe stores are opened,) and the Germans bought other renowned English companies.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

Population below poverty line

• 22% (2018)[7]
    • 22.0% at risk of poverty or social exclusion (2017)[8]

Ease-of-doing-business rank
    9th (2019)[16]

Using your own source.

Main import partners

Main export partners

Remember those industries in the Midlands, the car industry in Coventry ? The mines up North ? The wharves along the Clyde ? Those are long gone. Long. Gone. Germany still has them. So does France. Actual industry. See your import and export partners ? Those are all countries that can make demands of you because they are either world powers or belong to a trade bloc.

As for the migrants ? I doubt France will keep those rapists and other scumbags up in the dunes of Calais for much longer. They want to go to Britain and not stay in France. So I think France will let them. And, again, Britain will not be in a position to negotiate and its own laws prevent deportation.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,540
    Given: 9,189

1 Not allowed!

Which will be entirely on America's terms. Britain also doesn't have much of an industry anymore.
    US and UK have already had 5 meetings since Trump was elected and have free trade agreements in place for post Brexit. Your friend Frum forgot to mention that when he said "Trump has wrecked that record and that achievement by ignorance, by laziness, by malignity". LOL.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KMack View Post
    US and UK have already had 5 meetings since Trump was elected and have free trade agreements in place for post Brexit. Your friend Frum forgot to mention that when he said "Trump has wrecked that record and that achievement by ignorance, by laziness, by malignity". LOL.
    Words are cheap. There has been no consistent policy. And the next U.S president will inevitably review any of Trump's "work".

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 06:18 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,551
    Given: 27,895

1 Not allowed!

Germany can afford to make demands on the United States because it's in the EU. Yes: Brexiteers have been a bunch of idiots because they didn't think it through. Britain should have joined Orban, Duda, Salvini, Zeman and increasingly the Danes in being reformists. You again, deliberately, forget to mention that the rapefugee crisis is due to America's meddling in the Middle East and Obama ordering Merkel to take them in. Wouldn't have happened with a strong EU. Then we would have set our own policies. As for Germany's unemployment rates ? We're no longer in 1995 or 2000.

3.1%
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...-eu-countries/

So you're insulting the intelligence of stockbrokers, successful entrepreneurs, fishermen, small business owners, etc, who are amongst the millions of people who voted for Brexit.

Successful businessman and millionaire and Brexit Party MEP Richard Tice interrupted an Arab looking male teen with a stoned and drugged-up slurred voice in a UK Queston Time show audience a few months ago... after he was ignorantly stating that the British people didn't know what we voted for. Mr. Tice then loudly and angrily said, 'Excuse me sir, but are you insulting the intelligence of 17.4 million people?!'

Well if 17.4 million people are too stupid to know what we voted for... and only the bad losers consider their own left-wing votes against Brexit as relevant... (as we're too stupid for wanting to be an independent nation that takes back control of our laws, money, borders, etc.. and the opposition left parties and pro EU voting people are 'superior' to us ordinary folk,) then what's the point in voting if there's no losers consent in referendums and utter contempt shown for democracy.... or rather, what's left of our democracy.

I wonder how carefully people are thinking when they want to be part of Eurabia and all the economic, social, and political woes of the EUSSR. Of course leaders are happy to enslave masses of sheep in their NWO and big government control over 700 million people.

Many years ago I used to think like you... and I used to think the EU was a positive thing to compete with China and other large nations on the world stage, etc, and I rarely gave the EU much thought back then... but for the last 10 years I've listened to a lot of Eurosceptic MEP's and I'm now aware of how corrupt the EU is... and so for the last 10 years I've made numerous anti EU videos full of long lists of reasons to leave the EU... and have certainly given it much thought and time.

Several City of London stockbrokers quit the City due to the EU regulations, and it's one of the reasons why former stockbroker Nigel Farage took to politics against the EU and has spent over 25 years of his career campaigning against the EUSSR in the EU parliament.

I respect you, but I think we should just agree to disagree in our views on the EU.
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 11-01-2019 at 05:47 PM.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Words are cheap. There has been no consistent policy. And the next U.S president will inevitably review any of Trump's "work".
    Agreements are already in place.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...-eu-countries/

So you're insulting the intelligence of stockbrokers, successful entrepreneurs, fishermen, small business owners, etc, who are amongst the millions of people who voted for Brexit.

Successful businessman and millionaire and Brexit Party MEP Richard Tice interrupted an Arab looking male teen with a stoned and drugged-up slurred voice in a UK Queston Time show audience a few months ago... after he was ignorantly stating that the British people didn't know what we voted for. Mr. Tice then loudly and angrily said, 'Excuse me sir, but are you insulting the intelligence of 17.4 million people?!'

Many years ago I used to think the EU was a positive thing to compete with China, etc, and I rarely gave the EU much thought back then... but for the last 10 years I've listened to a lot of Eurosceptic MEP's and I'm now aware of how corrupt the EU is... and so for the last 10 years I've made numerous anti EU videos full of long lists of reasons to leave the EU... and have certainly given it much thought and time.

Several City of London stockbrokers quit the City due to the EU regulations, and it's one of the reasons why former stockbroker Nigel Farage took to politics against the EU and has spent over 25 years of his career campaigning against the EUSSR in the EU parliament.

Having an education does not make you smart. The most highly educated people are often the most insanely stupid. As a strockbroker, who has been shown to be on the take, did Farage take Britain into a storm. Now, the EU is a mess, but it's still better than being out in the cold. At least a mess can be reformed. And Trump sold you down the river - listen closely (from the horse's mouth):

And he already put his cards on the table:

During that trip, Trump had fuelled speculation that the US would want access to NHS contracts for US corporations by saying that “everything is on the table”. He later backtracked by saying: “I don’t see [the NHS] being on the table.”

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Agreements are already in place.
    Except there aren't. Trump made clear that this Johnson agreement may endanger any plans of getting to an agreement: again.. Trump sold his allies down the river.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Except there aren't. Trump made clear that this Johnson agreement may endanger any plans of getting to an agreement: again.. Trump sold his allies down the river.
    Except they are.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Except they are.
    From the horse's mouth. You could hear Trump saying it himself.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information