-+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,244
    Given: 1,444

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    I don't. But I trust the U.S even less. As always: we can trust the Americans to be perfidious.
    Americans are perfidious ? Corporations and special interests control the American electoral system.When the preferences of economic elites and the stands of organized interest groups are controlled for, the preferences of the average American has only a minuscule, near-zero, statistically non-significant impact upon public and foreign policy. Trump is a billionaire economic elite who calls the shots while people like me, a Pendragon king in exile, have no say. America is not a Democracy it is an Oligarchy.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,728
    Given: 61,131

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    Americans are perfidious ? Corporations and special interests control the American electoral system.When the preferences of economic elites and the stands of organized interest groups are controlled for, the preferences of the average American has only a minuscule, near-zero, statistically non-significant impact upon public and foreign policy. Trump is a billionaire economic elite who calls the shots while people like me, a Pendragon king in exile, have no say.
    The American public opinion is very antagonistic towards its own allies too.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,541
    Given: 9,189

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    Americans are perfidious ? Corporations and special interests control the American electoral system.When the preferences of economic elites and the stands of organized interest groups are controlled for, the preferences of the average American has only a minuscule, near-zero, statistically non-significant impact upon public and foreign policy. Trump is a billionaire economic elite who calls the shots while people like me, a Pendragon king in exile, have no say. America is not a Democracy it is an Oligarchy.
    Control global electoral systems.

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 06:18 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,549
    Given: 27,895

2 Not allowed!

Yesterday evening, the UK was treated to a special treat from Trump with a surprise phonecall from President Trump to the Nigel Farage show... where they discussed Brexit, US-UK trade post-Brexit, the American diplomat's wife who accidentally killed a British teenager, and a whole range of topics.

It was all over the media headlines.... Trump calls the Nigel Farage show.

Trump said that it's not only UK people are fed-up with Brexit now, but also Americans are fed-up with it too... as it's been going on for 3 years now.

The critics and opposition party leaders ranted 'how dare Trump meddle in UK politics'.... but he doesn't meddle in our politics... he just gave his opinion that Corbyn would be a destructive force for the U.K.

Unelected foreign EU Presidents and bureaucrats in Brussels interfere and meddle in U.K. politics every single day... and the Remaniacs don't criticise that!

Trump didn't realise the gravity of his remark about the NHS being on the table for trade talks when he made a state visit to the UK in the summer, and it's caused a lot of unnecessary panic ad hysteria amongst Remaniacs and Comrade Corbynov.... but Trump has clarified again and again that he's not planning to buy our NHS.

We heard Trump talk like we've never heard him talk before yesterday evening when he called his close friend and our national hero and the 'Godfather of Brexit', MEP Nigel Farage... extremely friendly, laid-back, down-to-earth... showing his humane side to us... and very different to the tough-talking Trump people see in the media.

I think people are tired of Brexit dragging itself out for over 3 years now, and many UK people are fed-up of remaining hostage to the EU, and just want to be free and move on.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

^ You still worship a man that is just plucking from a corpse, Lily. There is no real Brexit btw. None. Johnson and his buddies betrayed your country again. And the Americans just want to pluck the corpse. Have the Americans handed that woman that killed that British boy to the British authorities yet ? No. And they are not going to either.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

^ You still worship a man that is just plucking from a corpse, Lily.
    I don't 'worship' him, I respect him. At least I don't respect nor worship and bow-down to President Juncker and all the other Eurocrat dictators, and I strongly despise the monstrous EUSSR. The EU political dictatorship is actually anti-European.

I don't think other Europeans should get too involved in trying to stop Brexit as it's our country and our choice to stop paying Ł350 million each week to the EUSSR after our independence. We need to help our own people first, our fishermen, our small businesses, be free to do world trade, and stop Islamisation and open-borders, etc.

I felt sick when I saw that powerful Belgian Eurocrat politician Guy Verhofstadt standing in our country a few months ago with the disgusting Lib Dem party (who are anti-democratic and illiberal as they've made it clear they want to block Brexit and ignore the democratic votes of millions of people,) .... and this Belgian Eurocrat was dictating to the people here who to vote for in General Elections.

Guy Verhofstadt is constantly interfering in our politics, and he had the nerve to stand with the Scottish Feminazi leader of the UK 'Lib Dems' (Jo Swinson - who said that females who commit crimes shouldn't be jailed, and that we must allow rapefugees to live here,) during her sick party conference that they held in my original hometown of Bournemouth on the south coast - which has always been a strong Conservative Party voting area... and also the majority of people there voted to leave the EUSSR. How dare they have a slogan stating 'B*ll*cks to Brexit' on their clothing in the EUSSR parliament.... not very liberal nor democratic to millions of Brexit voting people.... yet they've got the nerve to call themselves as 'Liberal Democrats'.... pff.

How dare this Belgian Eurocrat come to our island and interfere in our election campaign trails... stand on podiums here on behalf of the Lib-Dems and bossily order the people who live here who to vote for in General Elections. The remainiacs have the audacity to claim that Trump is 'interfering in UK politics' - simply for saying the extreme far-left Labour leader Corbyn would be a negative force for the UK, (that must be the understatement of the year,) and for speaking out against the corrupt Labour party muslim mayor of LDN, and for supporting Brexit. Trump has never behaved like this despicable Belgian dictator Eurocrat politician below.

I understand the Dutch are going to have to pay millions more each week to fund the poorer EU states after Brexit, but the Dutch have a choice to stand brave and strong and become independent from the monstrous EU.

Switzerland, Iceland, and Norway don't want to join the EUSSR and I think the UK should be allowed the same democratic choice and right. The ruling elite in the UK don't want Brexit... but millions and millions of ordinary people voted for our independence for a whole range of economic, social, legal, and democratic reasons.

The EUSSR is like a sinking ship with the bankrupted states and the bailouts for those states.. and it's time to get off that sinking ship before getting dragged down with it.
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 11-01-2019 at 03:57 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    I don't 'worship' him, I respect him. At least I don't respect nor worship and bow-down to President Juncker and all the other Eurocrat dictators, and I strongly despise the monstrous EUSSR.
    Don't we all. But America is no better. And the current episode of that American diplomat's wife shows that. Had she been German or Dutch - she would have been rotting in a British jail by now (and rightfully so, I might add). You know that the Americans NEVER extradite US citizens but are willing to even abduct foreign citizens that have made "transgressions" against the U.S government ? Assange comes to mind.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Don't we all. But America is no better. And the current episode of that American diplomat's wife shows that. Had she been German or Dutch - she would have been rotting in a British jail by now (and rightfully so, I might add). You know that the Americans NEVER extradite US citizens but are willing to even abduct foreign citizens that have made "transgressions" against the U.S government ? Assange comes to mind.
    The U.S. isn't the only nation we can do a lot more global trade with outside of the economically restrictive single market.... there's the British Commonwealth and Anglosphere nations of Canada, NZ, and Australia too for a start.....who are our own kith & kin and who our politicians turned their backs on so shamefully.

Who are these unelected foreign EUSSR Presidents to make the laws for 500 million Europeans?! At least in the U.S. the 300+ million people there democratically elect their Presidents.

This national EU anthem is not our language and not our anthem. My ancestors didn't serve in the Royal Air Force during WW2 in order to be governed by Gemany and Brussels today. Never surrender!

Guy Fawkes Night preparations this year!

A pro Brexit and anti EU and anti Islamisation march and protest against parliament for betraying the democratic votes of millions of people .... and a clash with the Left/Antifa/pro Islam, pro Comrade Cobrynov, pro-EUSSR commie supporters, and so-called 'Lib-Dem' protestors against Brexit.
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 11-01-2019 at 03:37 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    The U.S. isn't the only nation we can do a lot more global trade with outside of the economically restrictive single market.... there's the British Commonwealth and Anglosphere nations of Canada, NZ, and Australia too for a start.....who are our own kith & kin and who our politicians turned their backs on so shamefully.

That's a glorious fantasy but it's not going to work. 80 percent of trade is with the European Block. Which means that Britain will lose any say in trade deals. I am almost inclined to say that it's better to stay inside and kick the system from within. None of the Canzuk countries have real trade relations and only trade with their immediate neighbours (which is the normal way of doing things) - including the UK. Even the new Tempest is not a Canzuk project but is being designed together with Sweden and Italy: both EU countries. And Farage knows all this, but he is not going to tell you that because he has his own background.

I suppose you'd be better off working with freemarketeer nations like the Netherlands, Estonia and Denmark and throw spanners in the works than to lose control over your entire livelihood as well as the majority of your treaties and your borders. That way we can still make our security much more streamlined and we can share successful projects such as the Channel Tunnel, Concord or the Eurofighter Typhoon like before and create its successors (which we could get by harmonising the British/Swedish/Italian Tempest and Franco/German Future Air Combat System - that way we can get what we want much quicker).
    Last edited by The Lawspeaker; 11-01-2019 at 03:37 PM.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

That's a glorious fantasy but it's not going to work. 80 percent of trade is with the European Block. Which means that Britain will lose any say in trade deals. I am almost inclined to say that it's better to stay inside and kick the system from within. None of the Canzuk countries have real trade relations and only trade with their immediate neighbours (which is the normal way of doing things) - including the UK. Even the new Tempest is not a Canzuk project but is being designed together with Sweden and Italy: both EU countries. And Farage knows all this, but he is not going to tell you that because he has his own background.

I suppose you'd be better off working with freemarketeer nations like the Netherlands, Estonia and Denmark and throw spanners in the works than to lose control over your entire livelihood as well as the majority of your treaties and your borders. That way we can still make our security much more streamlined and we can share successful projects such as the Channel Tunnel, Concord or the Eurofighter Typhoon like before and create its successors (which we could get by harmonising the British/Swedish/Italian Tempest and Franco/German Future Air Combat System - that way we can get what we want much quicker).
    Nope, if you listen to former stockbroker and MEP Nigel Farage speaking with successful businessman President Trump, they made the facts clear about trade and why the UK (and many other EU states) would be far much economically better outside of the restrictive single market.

Just listen to the interview between Trump and Farage from yesterday evening which a lot of people discussed on social media and in the news headlines.

The constant fearmongering Project Fear propaganda against Brexit is getting tedious.

The independent countries of Norway, Switzerland, and Iceland shouldn't be forced to join the EUSSR either.

The UK needs to stop paying Ł1 billion per month to the appalling EUSSR dictatorship.

Millions of people here have decided what we want, including the democratically elected MEP's in the Brexit Party... whose party politicians consists of NHS doctors, NHS dentists, opera singers, businessmen, entrepreneurs, mothers, fathers, anti-feminists, and people from all walks of life.

Nigel Farage's Brexit Party (which won a lot of votes only 6 weeks after the new party was created this year,) and are now the single largest party of democratically elected MEP's from any nations representives in the EU parliament.

The Brexit Party MEP's even have their own BrexBox show... and they make a change from career politicians. Many of them say they didn't want to be politicians, but felt they had to stand-up and represent the people after our democratic votes were betrayed by the political ruling elite. They became politicians outside of their usual jobs of being doctors and dentists and opera singers, etc, because their hearts are strongly in their cause - unlike the career politicians who only care for climbing up the political career ladder and political correctness.

They also behave a thousand times better and are far more civilised and decent than the disgracefully behaved and foul-languaged and obnoxious politicians of the mainstream political parties in parliament.... who've used the most vile language and death wishes upon Brexiteers.... and who should, quite frankly, be deeply ashamed of their unprofessional language and behaviour, and should apologise to millions of people that they've betrayed.
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 11-01-2019 at 04:32 PM.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information