Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So-called "Buddha" contradicted himself by preaching to desire non-desire.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2019 @ 02:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spaniard
    Ethnicity
    Iberian of the Original Stock
    Ancestry
    Spanish through Honduras and Costa Rica. The earliest ancestor I can trace is Adam, son of God. :-)
    Country
    Cambodia
    Taxonomy
    I'm not an animal.
    Politics
    Banned for defending myself from condescending bullies. Double-standard site full of racist liars.
    Hero
    Yahshuah (Jesus) paid for all of my evil so I can live forever!
    Religion
    Christian (not a heretic Catholic, Protestant, etc)
    Relationship Status
    Reconciled
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 8

0 Not allowed!

Default So-called "Buddha" contradicted himself by preaching to desire non-desire.

Notice he never died of hunger because he was always attached to his craving for food to survive, which meant he risked suffering if he did not get food as desired, so he was never liberated from suffering by his own standard.

He also desired to sit at the base of a tree, risking suffering by not getting what he wanted if a dog pissed on it first.

Cherry-picking what desires count and which don't doesn't change the fact that to be free from suffering, you're supposed to be without desire, so if you have even one desire, no matter how rational, you are risking suffering if what you seek you do not get!

I prove that this atheistic religion is of the devil in my series "Proof Satan Rules The World Ergo The Bible is Right" which has over 3,000 slides covering many things including Hinduism, Islam, Israel, World War 3, Shintoism, fraudulent "Christianities," celebrities, masons, Templars, atheism movements, vaccination, the Anti-Christs to come, Alexander the Great, prophecies, video games, movies, songs, birthday traditions, so-called Christmas and more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRxGXhC4TFY

Banned
    Last Online
    06-23-2021 @ 06:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EM78GREENSAVANNAH's best friend
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,158
    Given: 4,510

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BARBATVS View Post
    Notice he never died of hunger because he was always attached to his craving for food to survive, which meant he risked suffering if he did not get food as desired, so he was never liberated from suffering by his own standard.
    He was never attached to food. Food in Buddhism is only to be used for sustainance to maintain the body. He was never picky. Monks still to this day go from door to door, taking only what that day gives them. Often times its just a bowl of rice or flatbread.

He also desired to sit at the base of a tree, risking suffering by not getting what he wanted if a dog pissed on it first.
    What are you blabbing about here?

Cherry-picking what desires count and which don't doesn't change the fact that to be free from suffering, you're supposed to be without desire, so if you have even one desire, no matter how rational, you are risking suffering if what you seek you do not get!
    The desire for Nirvanna is a good desire. In Pali the word is "Chanda" - it's a good desire and it means to strive for. To strive for liberation and freedom is good. If we didn't strive, we would be a vegetable.

The bad desire you are thinking of is called "Tanha" in old-Pali, literally translates to thirst. Thirst for sensual things - pushing away the bad, pulling in the good.

I prove that this atheistic religion is of the devil in my series "Proof Satan Rules The World Ergo The Bible is Right" which has over 3,000 slides covering many things including Hinduism, Islam, Israel, World War 3, Shintoism, fraudulent "Christianities," celebrities, masons, Templars, atheism movements, vaccination, the Anti-Christs to come, Alexander the Great, prophecies, video games, movies, songs, birthday traditions, so-called Christmas and more.
    Oh, okay. Anti-vaccination Christian weirdo. Now it's clear. Don't know why I even wasted 5 minutes responding to you if you're such a clown.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spaniard
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Spanish through Honduras and Costa Rica. The earliest ancestor I can trace is Adam, son of God. :-)
    Country
    Cambodia
    Taxonomy
    I'm not an animal.
    Politics
    Banned for defending myself from condescending bullies. Double-standard site full of racist liars.
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Reconciled
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

"He was never attached to food." Yes, he was, because he desired it in his mouth and to go in his belly. I didn't call him a glutton.

"Food in Buddhism is only to be used for sustainance to maintain the body. He was never picky."

Again you misunderstand or strawman. I didn't say he was picky. Cherry-picking isn't synonymous with that word "picky."

"Monks still to this day go from door to door, taking only what that day gives them. Often times its just a bowl of rice or flatbread."

Yes, which proves that they desire to eat, so they still risk suffering if they don't get what they seek. You missed the point entirely.

"He also desired to sit at the base of a tree, risking suffering by not getting what he wanted if a dog pissed on it first.
    What are you blabbing about here?"

Not understanding me doesn't mean I'm talking nonsense. You're like someone who sees an unfamiliar script and calls it gibberish.
    If a dog peed on a tree that Gautama was planning to sit on, and let's say it was the only tree with enough shade for him, then that would ruin Gautama's plans, which would cause suffering, for according to Gautama, suffering comes from not getting what you want.

"Cherry-picking what desires count and which don't doesn't change the fact that to be free from suffering, you're supposed to be without desire, so if you have even one desire, no matter how rational, you are risking suffering if what you seek you do not get!
    The desire for Nirvanna is a good desire. In Pali the word is "Chanda" - it's a good desire and it means to strive for. To strive for liberation and freedom is good. If we didn't strive, we would be a vegetable."

You respond to that which refutes what you said.

The bad desire you are thinking of is called "Tanha" in old-Pali, literally translates to thirst. Thirst for sensual things - pushing away the bad, pulling in the good.

Oh, okay. Anti-vaccination Christian weirdo. Now it's clear. Don't know why I even wasted 5 minutes responding to you if you're such a clown.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spaniard
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Cambodia
    Taxonomy
    I'm not an animal.
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Reconciled
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I forgot to respond to the last bit which is you committing an AD HOMINEM fallacy and show how gullible you are in that you take sellers of vaccines at their word that the product is safe when as VAXXED TV covers with many testimonials, autism or brain damage came after vaccination. You have no ALIBI. Improved sanitation helps avoid disease. Most of mankind never used vaccines because they were not necessary for mankind to live. Your own existence proves me right. Man doesn't need 'em. :-) You call me a clown when you can't refute anything I say. You are a clown since you attempt to debate when you are impotent in debate.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-23-2021 @ 06:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EM78GREENSAVANNAH's best friend
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,158
    Given: 4,510

0 Not allowed!

I forgot to respond to the last bit which is you committing an AD HOMINEM fallacy and show how gullible you are in that you take sellers of vaccines at their word that the product is safe when as VAXXED TV covers with many testimonials, autism or brain damage came after vaccination. You have no ALIBI. Improved sanitation helps avoid disease. Most of mankind never used vaccines because they were not necessary for mankind to live. Your own existence proves me right. Man doesn't need 'em. :-) You call me a clown when you can't refute anything I say. You are a clown since you attempt to debate when you are impotent in debate.
    I'm in the healthcare field.

People back-then didn't use vaccines, and they died like dogs by the droves.

& even if it were the case (that vaccines cause autism, which they don't) vaccines still are proven to save lives.

Get your head out of your ass dude. You seem smart but just need a little guidance.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-17-2019 @ 08:56 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Elfic
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Italic
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Brittany
    Politics
    Anarco-Fascism
    Hero
    Miguel Serrano
    Religion
    Spiritual-Agnosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 262
    Given: 221

0 Not allowed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRxGXhC4TFY
    Not true, Buddhism, the so called middle way, doesn't cherry pick desires, just teach you how to let the cravings go with being possesed by them, the legend also said that the BUddha hasn't eaten for years, but eventually he understood that without accomplishing his body needs he wouldn't find the enlightement so he started eating the minimum neccesary for his body to stay healty.

I am not Buddhist but you have to stop spreading lies.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spaniard
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Cambodia
    Taxonomy
    I'm not an animal.
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Reconciled
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

"I'm in the healthcare field." AD VERECVNDIAM fallacy. By the way, your people profit from selling shots making guinea pigs out of babies by injecting Trojan horse viruses into them that can mutate and bypass the vulnerable defenses. I see you STILL offer no ALIBI.

"People back-then didn't use vaccines, and they died like dogs by the droves." Due to lack of sanitation. No vaccines needed for the solution. :-)
    Ever heard of ancient autism? Me neither. :-) Some vaccines even had mercury. Did you know there's a video on youtube showing that in the past doctors used to RECOMMEND SMOKING!? :-) Look it up, and admit it: you would smoke because they told you to, and you are not a free thinker like me.

"& even if it were the case (that vaccines cause autism, which they don't) vaccines still are proven to save lives."

You claim they don't because you profit from vaccination programs most likely. And offer no ALIBI to autism. You just commit circular reasoning. Vaccines are not entirely worthless, but I say that behind the bait is a hook, and you say "No! It's just tasty bait!"

"Get your head out of your ass dude. You seem smart but just need a little guidance."

You watered down your hostility a bit, but I increase mine. Funny how that works, jerk. I don't tolerate shit. If what I say is false, then prove it. All you do is AD HOMINEM because you are a dog who can bark but in the arena of logic can't bite! :-)

I defeated you easily on your idol Gautama. I notice you still desire to defend him, but that means you have risked and incurred the suffering of loss from failing to do so logically and successfully! :-)

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spaniard
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Cambodia
    Taxonomy
    I'm not an animal.
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Reconciled
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

"Not true, Buddhism, the so called middle way," If it's a middle way between desire and non-desire, that means desires are still there which means risking suffering from not getting what is desired is still potentially there which precludes liberation from suffering.
    You refuse to see.

"doesn't cherry pick desires, just teach you how to let the cravings go with being possesed by them,"
    Cravings except SOME.... because some are cherry-picked.

"he legend also said that the BUddha hasn't eaten for years, but eventually he understood that without accomplishing his body needs he wouldn't find the enlightement so he started eating the minimum neccesary for his body to stay healty."

So to reach liberation from suffering caused by having desires that may not be fulfilled, he continued to sow the seeds of suffering.
    It was just a cop-out to not die of starvation. The guy always risked suffering by always having the desire to eat if not now, later. Desire is the cause of suffering in this atheistic religion of the devil.

"I am not Buddhist but you have to stop spreading lies" Exposing a famous liar is what I did and do.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-01-2020 @ 01:32 PM
    Ethnicity
    Comming after guessing in 'taxonomy'
    Country
    Belgium
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 365
    Given: 95

0 Not allowed!

Why don't you just admit that you don't understand a flying fuck about Buddhism.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spaniard
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Cambodia
    Taxonomy
    I'm not an animal.
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Reconciled
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rico33 View Post
    Why don't you just admit that you don't understand a flying fuck about Buddhism.
    Why don't you prove it? :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information