Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2019 @ 02:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spaniard
    Ethnicity
    Iberian of the Original Stock
    Ancestry
    Spanish through Honduras and Costa Rica. The earliest ancestor I can trace is Adam, son of God. :-)
    Country
    Cambodia
    Taxonomy
    I'm not an animal.
    Politics
    Banned for defending myself from condescending bullies. Double-standard site full of racist liars.
    Hero
    Yahshuah (Jesus) paid for all of my evil so I can live forever!
    Religion
    Christian (not a heretic Catholic, Protestant, etc)
    Relationship Status
    Reconciled
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 8

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rico33 View Post
    Muslims came later, so they have to kind of shut up.
    Also, the black stone's metal frame looks like a vagina. Ancient goddess worship?
    You're right about the black stone being framed in a vagina-shaped thing, but why follow the religion of THIS?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spaniard
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Spanish through Honduras and Costa Rica. The earliest ancestor I can trace is Adam, son of God. :-)
    Country
    Cambodia
    Taxonomy
    I'm not an animal.
    Politics
    Banned for defending myself from condescending bullies. Double-standard site full of racist liars.
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Reconciled
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

And then there are the Hindus who believe all is a manifestation of the divine, so they eat corpses and have sex with them while worshipping Shiva the Destroyer, and Kali the demonic bitch whom the stupid US of AIDS put on the Empire State building to herald the coming destruction of that abomi-nation, mocking New Yorkers and everyone else who considers it merely an artistic expression, not seeing the real meaning.

Puto el que lee Jacques de Imbelloni's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    argentino
    Ethnicity
    rosarino
    Country
    Bhutan
    Region
    Valencia
    Taxonomy
    Homo sapiens sapiens
    Politics
    Pragmatism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,401
    Given: 2,646

0 Not allowed!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-02-2024 @ 06:45 PM
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,527
    Given: 3,308

3 Not allowed!

Why do you care though? Let them follow their own religion. No need to critique others religion. Just follow your own religion and be happy with your life.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spaniard
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Cambodia
    Taxonomy
    I'm not an animal.
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Reconciled
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by NPKTO View Post
    Why do you care though? Let them follow their own religion. No need to critique others religion. Just follow your own religion and be happy with your life.
    You don't care that they are deceived, because you don't understand reality, but I care, so I tell them the truth so that they will be set free from the bondage by deception, and stop degrading themselves by worshipping demons.

And you are inconsistent since you don't let me be Christian which means preaching truth. Why don't you follow your own advice?

Also, if everyone is a Hindu, one day you might not have any legal beef option. It matters if everyone around you is deluded. I did a video proving that veganism is hypocrisy:

Last edited by BARBATVS; 11-20-2019 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Adding the video.

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:20 AM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,561
    Given: 27,897

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BARBATVS View Post
    You don't care that they are deceived, because you don't understand reality, but I care, so I tell them the truth so that they will be set free from the bondage by deception, and stop degrading themselves by worshipping demons.

And you are inconsistent since you don't let me be Christian which means preaching truth. Why don't you follow your own advice?

Also, if everyone is a Hindu, one day you might not have any legal beef option. It matters if everyone around you is deluded. I did a video proving that veganism is hypocrisy:

Why should it bother you if some people are vegans? It just means there's more meat for everyone else on an overpopulated planet. I think eating meat is completely natural in the animal kingdom, so long as livestock are treated humanely prior to culling and aren't caused any unnecessary suffering. It's natural and healthy to eat meat and humans have incisor teeth like other mammals in nature. Birds eat insects, and other animals eat meat too.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spaniard
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Cambodia
    Taxonomy
    I'm not an animal.
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Reconciled
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

So this website is so shitty it deleted my introduction conquistador thread because I cornered ALL of you who debated me including especially you, and my adding my white avatar picture from before tanning utterly DESTROYS every desperate malicious lie by your ilk, that i am Negroid, and no one could defeat me, so you had to figuratively murder me to silence me but the dead shall speak, and your shame will be revealed before all resurrected generations. The Germanic non-natives to western Europe deleted my thread proving them wrong!.PNG

What a coward having to delete the thread because you could not beat me, and wanted to hide your losses of days and days of failing against me despite having everyone on your side! :-)

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Hinduism is the oldest religion on the planet. I don't think Hindus are bothering anyone else, so I don't mind Hindus. I don't know how they manage to drink cow urine though. The thought of that makes me feel queasy, but other than that they're not bothering anyone else.

A lot of them like doing yoga and meditation and chakra healing, which is therapeutic and popular with western people too. Hindus don't knock on peoples doors and harass people to convert to them, nor desperately resort to using psychological threat tactics of hell if people don't follow them, like the annoying Jehovah mind-control cultists frequently do.

The Rolling Stones logo of a tongue on their music albums (which became the most iconic music logo of all time) was inspired by an anicent Hindu Goddess of everlasting energy.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...-a8597306.html

(Mick Jagger and his band musicians certainly seem to have everlasting energy... like the ancient Hindu goddess of everlasting energy.. as he's still rockin' to this day on stages to large audiences in his seventies.)
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 11-20-2019 at 10:41 AM.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BARBATVS View Post
    So this website is so shitty it deleted my introduction conquistador thread because I cornered ALL of you who debated me including especially you, and my adding my white avatar picture from before tanning utterly DESTROYS every desperate malicious lie by your ilk, that i am Negroid, and no one could defeat me, so you had to figuratively murder me to silence me but the dead shall speak, and your shame will be revealed before all resurrected generations. The Germanic non-natives to western Europe deleted my thread proving them wrong!.PNG

What a coward having to delete the thread because you could not beat me, and wanted to hide your losses of days and days of failing against me despite having everyone on your side! :-)
    I knew you was going to accuse me of that, and that you'd resort to accusing me of 'bullying' you... but I swear I never deleted your thread.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spaniard
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Cambodia
    Taxonomy
    I'm not an animal.
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Reconciled
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    I knew you was going to accuse me of that, and that you'd resort to accusing me of 'bullying' you... but I swear I never deleted your thread.
    You tried banning me, so it is indisputable you at least approve of hiding the evidence of your being a perpetually bitch sore loser! :-) Good thing I still have a webpage open from before the thread was closed {EDIT: I mean closed permanently and buried so no one sees Germ(anic) shame in the debate where you outnumbered the original western European of ancient original Iberian stock!}, with plenty of good snippets for good youtube material. STAY TUNED, ¡PUTA! ¡JA JA JA JA! :-) And then there's the afterlife, where the real exposure begins, as I prove shall be the case, in my series exposing the satanic.

By your side trying to hide the thread, that makes it SUPER CLEAR that you KNEW you were failing, despite lying through your teeth! Actions speak louder than words, and yours are worthless!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information