Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Why Hinduism is The Most ANTI-INDIAN Religion

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 06:18 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,549
    Given: 27,895

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BARBATVS View Post
    You tried banning me, so it is indisputable you at least approve of hiding the evidence of your being a perpetually bitch sore loser! :-) Good thing I still have a webpage open from before the thread was closed {EDIT: I mean closed permanently and buried so no one sees Germ(anic) shame in the debate where you outnumbered the original western European of ancient original Iberian stock!}, with plenty of good snippets for good youtube material. STAY TUNED, ˇPUTA! ˇJA JA JA JA! :-) And then there's the afterlife, where the real exposure begins, as I prove shall be the case, in my series exposing the satanic.

By your side trying to hide the thread, that makes it SUPER CLEAR that you KNEW you were failing, despite lying through your teeth! Actions speak louder than words, and yours are worthless!
    You accuse me of 'bullying' you for previously issuing you with a four day ban due to your insults, but I swear on my life that I never deleted your thread. I'm telling the truth that it wasn't me. Ask Loki (the site owner) to find out who deleted it.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2019 @ 02:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spaniard
    Ethnicity
    Iberian of the Original Stock
    Ancestry
    Spanish through Honduras and Costa Rica. The earliest ancestor I can trace is Adam, son of God. :-)
    Country
    Cambodia
    Taxonomy
    I'm not an animal.
    Politics
    Banned for defending myself from condescending bullies. Double-standard site full of racist liars.
    Hero
    Yahshuah (Jesus) paid for all of my evil so I can live forever!
    Religion
    Christian (not a heretic Catholic, Protestant, etc)
    Relationship Status
    Reconciled
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 8

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    You accuse me of 'bullying' you for previously issuing you with a four day ban due to your insults, but I swear on my life that I never deleted your thread. I'm telling the truth that it wasn't me. Ask Loki (the site owner) to find out who deleted it.
    I know you did not have the power to delete my thread, or you would have tried to hide your always losing the first few rounds of arguing. Loki is the site owner? Heh. I called him a heretic because he's a libtard. Ban me forever. REQVIESCAT IN PACEM I shall!
    And my insults were provoked by condescending shits who turn a blind eye to the fact that my video proving that Spain is better than England, in my BARBATVS 89 youtube channel, says I did the video as a response to OTHER British and US of AIDS folks and such who belittled my people on the internet such as in youtube videos relating to Spain or empires. You keep playing the victim card but you are your own victim since you are accumulating guilt for the Day of Wrath. I forgive all of you so you will burn a little bit less, but I will expose this racist hive for the world to see you for what cowards you are.
    Loki has pink skin (much more than me) in his picture with a tinfoil hat on without even doing difficult exercise, so he's clearly Germanic. No wonder he let them ban me or did it himself. No need to ask him. It's obvious Germanics did it, Germanics who are not bad because of their race, since their race isn't the problem, but their racist culture, and dishonesty. Most in my family are liars too. My race is not superior nor inferior. But it IS native to Iberia. :-) I challenged all of you, and you all failed. Pathetic.
    Last edited by BARBATVS; 11-20-2019 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Adding the parentheses disclaimer.

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 06:18 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,549
    Given: 27,895

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BARBATVS View Post
    I know you did not have the power to delete my thread, or you would have tried to hide your always losing the first few rounds of arguing. Loki is the site owner? Heh. I called him a heretic because he's a libtard. Ban me forever. REQVIESCAT IN PACEM I shall!
    And my insults were provoked by condescending shits who turn a blind eye to the fact that my video proving that Spain is better than England, in my BARBATVS 89 youtube channel, says I did the video as a response to OTHER British and US of AIDS folks and such who belittled my people on the internet such as in youtube videos relating to Spain or empires. You keep playing the victim card but you are your own victim since you are accumulating guilt for the Day of Wrath. I forgive all of you so you will burn a little bit less, but I will expose this racist hive for the world to see you for what cowards you are.
    Loki has pink skin (much more than me) in his picture with a tinfoil hat on without even doing difficult exercise, so he's clearly Germanic. No wonder he let them ban me or did it himself. No need to ask him. It's obvious Germanics did it, Germanics who are not bad because of their race, since their race isn't the problem, but their racist culture, and dishonesty. Most in my family are liars too. My race is not superior nor inferior. But it IS native to Iberia. :-) I challenged all of you, and you all failed. Pathetic.
    That's your final insult. You don't join a forum and rudely insult the site owner;- just get lost. I'm flushing you permanently.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information