Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Should i cancel my netflix account?

Senior Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 822
    Given: 5,877

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Luso View Post
    .. I recommend Ragnarok I really enjoyed the first season- can’t wait for the next one. It’s filmed in Norway and is based on Norse Mythology.
    Thanks for the recommendation. Sounds like something I'd like. I'll have to check it out.

I highly recommend The Last Kingdom. Great series about the Christian Anglo-Saxons vs the Pagan Danes in what will eventually become England.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-12-2022 @ 11:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Silves + Portimão + Ferragudo, Portugal
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-Z225
    mtDNA
    H1c3
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,076
    Given: 6,670

0 Not allowed!

I seem to like overseas European shows more than anything nowadays...

One last recommendation is the German show “Dark”- don’t worry It’s also in English. Imo It’s an amazing show, that plays with the concept of time and traveling through it backwards and forwards! It is a complex story so be ready to be mindfucked. I just finished the third and final season and one of the best shows I’ve ever watched. Miles better than any American show, that’s for certain.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2021 @ 11:31 AM
    Ethnicity
    Zeta Reticulan
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Copernican Principle
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,346
    Given: 1,328

0 Not allowed!

нет флипс

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,316
    Given: 1,211

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laly View Post
    Maybe you should check this thread, after your break: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...s-Christianity
    Show me anywhere in the Quran that condones homosexuality genius ? You can take a break while digging up for it .

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

1 Not allowed!

I am paying for Netflix and am very satisfied with available movies, documentaries and TV shows.

Last Online
    Today @ 07:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Moldova
    Region
    Moldova
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,750
    Given: 3,189

2 Not allowed!

I always downloaded movies or tv series from torrent sites. Yes, I am poor nigga from Eastern Europe, I know.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Maybe you should check this thread, after your break: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...s-Christianity
    Show me anywhere in the Quran that condones homosexuality genius ? You can take a break while digging up for it .

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aspirin View Post
    I always downloaded movies or tv series from torrent sites. Yes, I am poor nigga from Eastern Europe, I know.
    I did that too but downloaded material took up too much of my PC memory. 10 EUR a month is worth it if you watch things with entire family almost everyday which we do.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Quintessential Western Euro
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese, Walloon, Flemish, Dutch, German, Luxembourgish, English
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Lazy housewife
    Hero
    Oblomov
    Religion
    oblomovchtchina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,019
    Given: 4,943

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    Is it because you are running out of arguments that you are aggressive?

The question would rather be: where does the Quran condemn homosexuality?

Anyway, Netflix productions love to portray Islam and Muslims in a good light.

By the way, I recommend you to read the book “Jihad vs. McWorld” by the great sociologist Benjamin Barber:

Islam will reap the rewards of the permanent destruction of our identities.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Is it because you are running out of arguments that you are aggressive?

The question would rather be: where does the Quran condemn homosexuality?

Anyway, Netflix productions love to portray Islam and Muslims in a good light.

By the way, I recommend you to read the book “Jihad vs. McWorld” by the great sociologist Benjamin Barber:

Islam will reap the rewards of the permanent destruction of our identities.
    I've seen your recent posts regarding your opinion on Islam , so don't play the victim here . In additon, are you seriously talking about homosexuality when it's standard that little boys are being sexually molested by your priests . Where does the Quran condemn homosexuality?

"Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, "And leave those whom God has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing (all limits)!" (The Noble Quran, 26:165-166)"

"And (remember) Lut: behold, he said to his people: "Ye do commit lewdness, such as no people in Creation (ever) committed before you. "Do ye indeed approach men, and cut off the highway?- and practise wickedness (even) in your councils?" But his people gave no answer but this: they said: "Bring us the Wrath of God if thou tellest the truth." (The Noble Quran, 29:28-29)"

"If any of your women are guilty of lewdness, Take the evidence of four (Reliable) witnesses from amongst you against them; and if they testify, confine them to houses until death do claim them, or God ordain for them some (other) way. (The Noble Quran, 4:15)" If the lesbian woman or women repent, then she or they would be set free. See proof.

"If two men among you are guilty of lewdness, punish them both. If they repent and amend, Leave them alone; for God is Oft-returning, Most Merciful. (The Noble Quran, 4:16)"

"We also (sent) Lut: He said to his people: "Do ye commit lewdness such as no people in creation (ever) committed before you? (The Noble Quran, 7:80)"

"For ye practise your lusts on men in preference to women: Ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds. (The Noble Quran, 7:81)"

"(We also sent) Lut (as an apostle): behold, He said to his people, "Do ye do what is shameful though ye see (its iniquity)? (The Noble Quran, 27:54)"

"Would ye really approach men in your lusts rather than women? Nay, ye are a people (grossly) ignorant! (The Noble Quran, 27:55)"

"A sura which We have sent down and which We have ordained in it have We sent down Clear Signs, in order that ye may receive admonition. The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication,- flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by God, if ye believe in God and the Last Day: and let a party of the Believers witness their punishment. (The Noble Quran, 24:1-2)"

"Nor come nigh to adultery: for it is a shameful (deed) and an evil, opening the road (to other evils). (The Noble Quran, 17:32)"

"O Prophet! When believing women come to thee to take the oath of fealty to thee, that they will not associate in worship any other thing whatever with God, that they will not steal, that they will not commit adultery (or fornication), that they will not kill their children, that they will not utter slander, intentionally forging falsehood, and that they will not disobey thee in any just matter,- then do thou receive their fealty, and pray to God for the forgiveness (of their sins): for God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (The Noble Quran, 60:12)"

Name me these programmes that portray islam in a positive light please ? I'm actually very curious . I will decide if it's in a positive light

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information