Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Should i cancel my netflix account?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Quintessential Western Euro
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese, Walloon, Flemish, Dutch, German, Luxembourgish, English
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Lazy housewife
    Hero
    Oblomov
    Religion
    oblomovchtchina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,019
    Given: 4,943

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    I've seen your recent posts regarding your opinion on Islam , so don't play the victim here . In additon, are you seriously talking about homosexuality when it's standard that little boys are being sexually molested by your priests . Where does the Quran condemn homosexuality?

"Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, "And leave those whom God has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing (all limits)!" (The Noble Quran, 26:165-166)"

"And (remember) Lut: behold, he said to his people: "Ye do commit lewdness, such as no people in Creation (ever) committed before you. "Do ye indeed approach men, and cut off the highway?- and practise wickedness (even) in your councils?" But his people gave no answer but this: they said: "Bring us the Wrath of God if thou tellest the truth." (The Noble Quran, 29:28-29)"

"If any of your women are guilty of lewdness, Take the evidence of four (Reliable) witnesses from amongst you against them; and if they testify, confine them to houses until death do claim them, or God ordain for them some (other) way. (The Noble Quran, 4:15)" If the lesbian woman or women repent, then she or they would be set free. See proof.

"If two men among you are guilty of lewdness, punish them both. If they repent and amend, Leave them alone; for God is Oft-returning, Most Merciful. (The Noble Quran, 4:16)"

"We also (sent) Lut: He said to his people: "Do ye commit lewdness such as no people in creation (ever) committed before you? (The Noble Quran, 7:80)"

"For ye practise your lusts on men in preference to women: Ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds. (The Noble Quran, 7:81)"

"(We also sent) Lut (as an apostle): behold, He said to his people, "Do ye do what is shameful though ye see (its iniquity)? (The Noble Quran, 27:54)"

"Would ye really approach men in your lusts rather than women? Nay, ye are a people (grossly) ignorant! (The Noble Quran, 27:55)"

"A sura which We have sent down and which We have ordained in it have We sent down Clear Signs, in order that ye may receive admonition. The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication,- flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by God, if ye believe in God and the Last Day: and let a party of the Believers witness their punishment. (The Noble Quran, 24:1-2)"

"Nor come nigh to adultery: for it is a shameful (deed) and an evil, opening the road (to other evils). (The Noble Quran, 17:32)"

"O Prophet! When believing women come to thee to take the oath of fealty to thee, that they will not associate in worship any other thing whatever with God, that they will not steal, that they will not commit adultery (or fornication), that they will not kill their children, that they will not utter slander, intentionally forging falsehood, and that they will not disobey thee in any just matter,- then do thou receive their fealty, and pray to God for the forgiveness (of their sins): for God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (The Noble Quran, 60:12)"

Name me these programmes that portray islam in a positive light please ? I'm actually very curious . I will decide if it's in a positive light
    Why should I play the victim? Isn’t that a Muslim speciality? You’re actually playing the victim in the UK, aren’t you?

You are really dishonest as on the one hand you’re talking about what you call “the standard” concerning priests, to put blame on it, while is it prohibited for priests to have sex, and on the other hand, you don’t want to hear about Islamic societies getting along very well with homosexuality, although the Quran refers to it negatively.

Anyway, that’s not the topic, which is that Netflix is not seeking to be “halal”, but to portray well Muslims and Islam, in the eyes of Westerners, that is playing into the hands of Islamisation.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

1 Not allowed!

Why would you even have one in the first place ? I knew what they were up to so I never bothered getting one.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,319
    Given: 1,211

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laly View Post
    Why should I play the victim? Isn’t that a Muslim speciality? You’re actually playing the victim in the UK, aren’t you?

You are really dishonest as on the one hand you’re talking about what you call “the standard” concerning priests, to put blame on it, while is it prohibited for priests to have sex, and on the other hand, you don’t want to hear about Islamic societies getting along very well with homosexuality, although the Quran refers to it negatively.

Anyway, that’s not the topic, which is that Netflix is not seeking to be “halal”, but to portray well Muslims and Islam, in the eyes of Westerners, that is playing into the hands of Islamisation.
    I'm just exposing your double standard , are you that incompetent ? You know very well that homosexuality is condemned in Islam so why even bring it up? Stop deviating from the point and show me these programmes ?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I'm just exposing your double standard , are you that incompetent ? You know very well that homosexuality is condemned in Islam so why even bring it up? Stop deviating from the point and show me these programmes ?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    Why would you even have one in the first place ? I knew what they were up to so I never bothered getting one.
    Honestly most of the programmes are just a load of rubbish trying to pollute people's , especially youth, minds .

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Quintessential Western Euro
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese, Walloon, Flemish, Dutch, German, Luxembourgish, English
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Lazy housewife
    Hero
    Oblomov
    Religion
    oblomovchtchina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,019
    Given: 4,943

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    Yes, I must be very incompetent, because I don't see what double standard you're talking about. I'm just a woman, after all...

But once again, Islam being theoretically opposed to homosexuality or not doesn't change anything to what I said concerning Netflix and Islam/Muslims.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yes, I must be very incompetent, because I don't see what double standard you're talking about. I'm just a woman, after all...

But once again, Islam being theoretically opposed to homosexuality or not doesn't change anything to what I said concerning Netflix and Islam/Muslims.
    Hahaha you've just exposed your own insecurity and imposing onto others. Nice work Babushka . Ignored from now on .

El_Abominacion

0 Not allowed!

If you're gonna watch movies or shows on Netflix don't bother with any of the newer ones at all. Yeah the graphics will be better but there's no salvation for raw propaganda. As Sean said the target audience is women because they eat this new shit up like there's no tomorrow

You don't even need Netflix to watch the older movies/shows/anime, you can just stream it for free on other sites

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Finnmark
    Politics
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,589
    Given: 462

0 Not allowed!

He said that he asked one of the passersby why he was spitting. "Because we're Arabs and they're gays, and there won't be gays among the Arabs, it gives Arabs a bad name," he answered.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...port-1.9044855

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information