Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are British and American cultures that most hostile towards men and masculinity? (PUA documentaries)

kratz

1 Not allowed!

Default Are British and American cultures that most hostile towards men and masculinity? (PUA documentaries)

Hey guys,

I'm starting to believe that out of all cultures in the world the 'Anglosphere' culture is the most hostile towards men and masculinity. I lived in a various cultures and I am confident on my assessement. Just really quick, I noticed many people believe that Japanese culture is hostile towards men or masculinity but this couldn't be further from the truth. Japanese men are allowed many freedoms that America men could only ever dream of. For instance, Japanese men can cheat on their wives with legal prostitution(or spa's) and their wives can find out and will "turn the blind eye." From what I hear from all my friend in the US or UK a guy would get divorce rape in court if this would happen. I know for a fact, that in cultures around the world the older a man gets the more respect he has. In contrast, in America I seen women make fun of older men as less desirable this would be CRAZY anywhere else.

PUA documentaries
    This leads me to the whole PUA documentaries made by the BBC. It seems that BBC has started a witch hunt towards PUA's. I don't know your personal thought about the matter. However, some of the guys I met who were interested in PUA were not only virgins but their parents did not teach them any sexual education. I genuinely felt bad for them. I actually told my mom and grandmother, about PUA and they thought it was mostly harmless or a joke (they are from Latin America btw). They never made the connection with trying to meet women with trying to manipulate or take advance of someone. You would have to be a highly moralistic or paranoid person to try to make that connection.

Now before you go X country for men is not as good for men. You need to understand that the "sickness" is in the USA and Britain and from their the other more "westernized" countries follow suit.

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by kratz View Post
    I'm starting to believe that out of all cultures in the world the 'Anglosphere' culture is the most hostile towards men and masculinity. I lived in a various cultures and I am confident on my assessement. You need to understand that the "sickness" is in the USA and Britain and from their the other more "westernized" countries follow suit.
    I don't know about any of that specifically, but I do know that hordes of loser males and even females are self hating people who are into this whole far left ideology where masculinity is toxic and everyone should allow mass immigration and where everything is men's fault and where men are all guilty of thought crimes and all this rubbish.

Japanese men are allowed many freedoms that America men could only ever dream of. For instance, Japanese men can cheat on their wives with legal prostitution(or spa's) and their wives can find out and will "turn the blind eye."
    Japan is already one of the most degenerate countries in the world. Their women make western thots look like saints. They are living in defacto matriarchies, where if some average guy looks in the general direction of a breeding age woman, it's sexual harassment. Every ugly as sin wide face nip slut expects a 10/10 rockstar, or will settle for a gaijin. You can blame gay anime, or whatever the fuck for their insane number of men dropping out of society, or you can look at the obvious cause. Japanese men have no incentive to be productive or docile if they have no prospects of procreating. And women are making it plenty clear that making an average amount of money isn't enough. You're either genetically gifted, or far too rich. Things the vast majority of Japanese drones will never be.

I don't know your personal thought about the matter. However, some of the guys I met who were interested in PUA were not only virgins but their parents did not teach them any sexual education. I genuinely felt bad for them. I actually told my mom and grandmother, about PUA and they thought it was mostly harmless or a joke (they are from Latin America btw). They never made the connection with trying to meet women with trying to manipulate or take advance of someone. You would have to be a highly moralistic or paranoid person to try to make that connection.
    PUA only helps if you're trying to pick up girls from a club and/or looking for a one night stand, otherwise all that's required is being somewhat in shape and not autistic. I mean that's really it. Pick up artists over complicate everything, and it doesn't change the fact that there's an aspect of natural compatibility that, if not met, will trump any "game," that you have.

Most of the better PUAs (like Richard Gambler) say the "goal" of "PUAism" is to give the guy the tools (through self improvement) to find the right girls that they want. Some guys just want one night stands, but most want long term relationships with quality, attractive, women.

The funny thing is that since Tinder pretty much killed the PUA scene, since now all you need to do to get casual sex is go on a right swipe rampage on your phone and eventually you'll get some desperate slut with no standards, all these PUA e-celebs are actually all trying to shift towards being alt-right traditionalist types even though they spent the last decade promoting society ending degeneracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Last Online
    02-22-2024 @ 03:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    America Southern Cone
    Ancestry
    portuguese, italian, german
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Parana
    Politics
    One that works
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,779
    Given: 208

0 Not allowed!

Not only Anglo is Nordic overall (not Slavs). Women are egocentric and many independent (financially from man). Feminism is a manifestation of your selfishness. Euro-nw man has no option, tries to do what woman wants, otherwise runs out of woman (they are lost).

Anti-pua is obviously something of feminists and adept men. Pua is amateur and not professional, they do not know techniques of manipulating women in general. Many cannot separate egocentric from good women with uncorrupted female instinct. The techniques would be different!

kratz

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by luc2112 View Post
    Not only Anglo is Nordic overall (not Slavs). Women are egocentric and many independent (financially from man). Feminism is a manifestation of your selfishness. Euro-nw man has no option, tries to do what woman wants, otherwise runs out of woman (they are lost).

Anti-pua is obviously something of feminists and adept men. Pua is amateur and not professional, they do not know techniques of manipulating women in general. Many cannot separate egocentric from good women with uncorrupted female instinct. The techniques would be different!
    I had Brazilan friends tell me it was way easier to date in Brazil than in Florida, and Florida is one of the most liberal states. It goes to show that the Anglo cultures favor women much more and only a small pool of highly successful men are able to live an abundant lifestyle.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    America Southern Cone
    Ancestry
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Parana
    Politics
    One that works
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I had Brazilan friends tell me it was way easier to date in Brazil than in Florida, and Florida is one of the most liberal states. It goes to show that the Anglo cultures favor women much more and only a small pool of highly successful men are able to live an abundant lifestyle.
    In Brazil varies by region, I'm in the south, know euro-nw.
    There are Pua here too due to women "snakes" from big cities. I met a man here in the south who knew techniques for dealing with egocentric women.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-21-2019 @ 11:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Turkomongrel
    Country
    Antarctica
    Taxonomy
    Inceloid
    Politics
    Nationalist Sharia
    Hero
    U.S.A
    Religion
    Progressive Sharia
    Relationship Status
    Incel/Reeee
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 317
    Given: 194

0 Not allowed!

Brutal sharia alike patriarchy without backward things like (covering everywhere, not allowing women to go outside alone etv.) is only solution. Without progressive patriarchy, nations and civilizations get rotten.
    UK and USA got Weimar disease before and after ww2 directly via so called intellectuals, thus they are a few steps further than other western countries.

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

2 Not allowed!

If that's the "absolute state" of America I wonder how shit holes like Brazil are doing. Why do you think tranny fucking is getting popular in Brazil. There are plenty of incels in Brazil, Mexico is the country with the most femicides in the world, more than Brazil which has the most murders in the world and twice the population of Mexico. Why do Mexicans kill so many women? Is it because Mexican men are a bunch of incels lel? Your logic is retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

kratz

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    If that's the "absolute state" of America I wonder how shit holes like Brazil are doing. Why do you think tranny fucking is getting popular in Brazil. There are plenty of incels in Brazil, Mexico is the country with the most femicides in the world, more than Brazil which has the most murders in the world and twice the population of Mexico. Why do Mexicans kill so many women? Is it because Mexican men are a bunch of incels lel? Your logic is retarded.
    Dude, I've met plenty of Americans crushing it both at home and abroad. Most guys who see things as bad in America are a small group of people who flood the internet and say. 'feminism, blah, blah'. These guys portray project and will say that everywhere is bad, unfortunately, you are seem to have embraced their talking points.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    America Southern Cone
    Ancestry
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Parana
    Politics
    One that works
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    You're a joke

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    America Southern Cone
    Ancestry
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Parana
    Politics
    One that works
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Dude, I've met plenty of Americans crushing it both at home and abroad. Most guys who see things as bad in America are a small group of people who flood the internet and say. 'feminism, blah, blah'. These guys portray project and will say that everywhere is bad, unfortunately, you are seem to have embraced their talking points.
    We do not have incel in Brazil, they are young men who cannot handle selfish women. Feminist movements have been happening in universities public and leftist.

The Eurodescendant part has always had traditional marriage and has always been an advantage over the poorer mix of Brazil, but they are losing value today, like other western countries.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information