Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Women have higher standars then men?

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 06:18 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,551
    Given: 27,895

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialsayer View Post
    Not where I live.
    I see interracial couples everywhere.
    The more diverse a city is, the more socially acceptable it is to date outside your race. This is common knowledge.
    Same here too and in other UK cities. There's a middle-class white Englishman in my local area who often dresses in smart suits, and his black wife is slim and dresses smartly too. They have two biracial sons with light golden brown skin, blue eyes, and dark blond and very curly short hair.

I've seen a few white men (young and old men) holding hands with black women in the busy parks, trains, streets, etc... and nobody stares at them.

I've often walked the dog of an extremely friendly and nice older white Englishman. He's got a beautiful home and his dog is so sweet and well-behaved. Once I met his wife... and she's a slim black lady who designed the movie set for Snow White and the Huntsman and she designs the stage sets for big bands music concerts. Her dog sometimes travels to work with her in her large car and sits on the laps of celebs she works with.

They're a loving and happy couple.

I've seen very pretty white females here with handsome black and asian men... I've also seen some handsome white men with pretty black or asian women. People are tolerant where I live.

Prince Harry is happily married to an older biracial woman and they have a child together.

A lot of the schools are very mixed here, and people of all ethnicities, races, social classes, tend to live side-by-side here (the rich and middle classes and poorer people live in very close proximity to each other in LDN where large mansions can be seen in the same streets directly facing tower blocks, and there's not any ghettos really or segregation of neighbourhoods here.)

Black, asian, and white kids can be seen hanging out together as friends in plenty of the very diverse schools here. Black, white, and asian descent people of Indian or far-east origin sit and chat in a friendly manner to each other in the parks and shops... people generally get along with each other here. Although some of the muslims tend to segregate themselves from the 'infidels'.

If two men hold hands and kiss in public here, or if black, asian, or white people are holding hands... nobody stares at them and it's nothing strange or unusual to us in the 21st century, and it's a tolerant country.

Here's some crowd vids of my city:

Black and white people happily rollerskating together in Hyde Park, west London:

2:27, 5.30

1:14

1:40

There's loads of gay bars, saunas, hotels, gay choir groups, gay sports events, and a large variety of LGBT venues here too: https://www.travelgay.com/destinatio...om/gay-london/

I have gay neighbours who've lived together as a loving couple for many years.

Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 11-11-2019 at 05:47 PM.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Last Online
    01-04-2024 @ 10:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sumerian
    Ethnicity
    Anatolian Neolithic Farmer
    Ancestry
    Tekirdağ
    Country
    Hungary
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    #MakeMesopotamiaGreatAgain
    Hero
    Gilgamesh
    Religion
    Enlil Father
    Relationship Status
    captured by a steppe barbarian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 479
    Given: 117

0 Not allowed!

It's all about inferior nature of women. Women want too many superior things for hide their inferior features. That's why, thanks god for my man soul.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by luc2112 View Post
    various
    Have you ever had a lengthy (2 years+, or 1 year+ with cohabitation) relationship?
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-17-2024 @ 07:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,376
    Given: 31,164

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Haldis View Post
    It's all about inferior nature of women. Women want too many superior things for hide their inferior features. That's why, thanks god for my man soul.
    Amin

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-15-2024 @ 11:48 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic, Slavic, and Romance
    Ethnicity
    Slavic, Germanic, Finnish, and Italian
    Ancestry
    Poland, Finnish, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Germany, Italy, and U.K.
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-FTA11171
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Yeshua Ha Mashiach
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,139
    Given: 2,862

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialsayer View Post
    Ah. Well I’m already cynical enough I’m trying to be more positive and this isn’t helping hahaha
    Sorry. Just straight shooting.

Last Online
    02-22-2024 @ 03:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    America Southern Cone
    Ancestry
    portuguese, italian, german
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Parana
    Politics
    One that works
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,779
    Given: 208

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    Have you ever had a lengthy (2 years+, or 1 year+ with cohabitation) relationship?
    1, 5 years, without cohabitation. Why the question?

Last Online
    01-04-2024 @ 10:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sumerian
    Ethnicity
    Anatolian Neolithic Farmer
    Ancestry
    Tekirdağ
    Country
    Hungary
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    #MakeMesopotamiaGreatAgain
    Hero
    Gilgamesh
    Religion
    Enlil Father
    Relationship Status
    captured by a steppe barbarian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 479
    Given: 117

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Amin
    mashallah

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:16 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,128
    Given: 58,889

0 Not allowed!

All the ones here attacking interracial couples would be happy about the women and attitudes in the single group I visit. It is a regular single group not "white nationalist" it is set for location in austria and neighbouring countries like saying "Singles USA and Canada" so you wouldnt expect that someone is racist, but they are.

A woman wrote in her introduction:

Liebe stolzer Türken, Marokkaner, Araber, Afrikaner, Asiaten, Moslems, Hindus, ältere als 35 und jüngerer als 25.... (ich hoffe ich habe niemanden vergessen��)
    Ich habe euch wirklich ganz toll lieb, allerdings kann ich mir keine Beziehung mit euch vorstellen. Bitte nehmt das nicht persönlich, also keine PN, diese wird sowieso nicht beantwortet.

*Dear proud Turks, Maroccans, Arabs, Africans, Asians, Muslims, Hindus.... older then 35 and younger then 25 (I hope I didnt forgot anyone). I really love you, but I cant imagine a relationship with you. Please dont take that personally, so do not write me pm, I wont reply anyways.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    “The patriot, like the Christian, must learn that to bear revilings and persecutions is a part of his duty; and in proportion as the trial is severe, firmness under it becomes more requisite and praiseworthy.” ~ Thomas Jefferson, 1805

Last Online
    Today @ 05:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Barbarian
    Ancestry
    Uralo-German
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,195
    Given: 9,817

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    All the ones here attacking interracial couples would be happy about the women and attitudes in the single group I visit. It is a regular single group not "white nationalist" it is set for location in austria and neighbouring countries like saying "Singles USA and Canada" so you wouldnt expect that someone is racist, but they are.

A woman wrote in her introduction:

Liebe stolzer Türken, Marokkaner, Araber, Afrikaner, Asiaten, Moslems, Hindus, ältere als 35 und jüngerer als 25.... (ich hoffe ich habe niemanden vergessen��)
    Ich habe euch wirklich ganz toll lieb, allerdings kann ich mir keine Beziehung mit euch vorstellen. Bitte nehmt das nicht persönlich, also keine PN, diese wird sowieso nicht beantwortet.

*Dear proud Turks, Maroccans, Arabs, Africans, Asians, Muslims, Hindus.... older then 35 and younger then 25 (I hope I didnt forgot anyone). I really love you, but I cant imagine a relationship with you. Please dont take that personally, so do not write me pm, I wont reply anyways.
    Racial preference has nothing to do with racism. You guys just should accept that many european girl don't find them attractive, it's their choice you can't force them to date with you. Try other girls who like foreigners instead of crying.

ps: you know that's why you got many insult because you are always promoting multiculturalism, using racist card with no reason, playing victim, and always blaming the majority society while you live on their money without work.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:16 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,128
    Given: 58,889

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Racial preference has nothing to do with racism. You guys just should accept that many european girl don't find them attractive, it's their choice you can't force them to date with you. Try other girls who like foreigners instead of crying.

ps: you know that's why you got many insult because you are always promoting multiculturalism, using racist card with no reason, playing victim, and always blaming the majority society while you live on their money without work.
    Actually I dont. I discussed this attitudes with a friend and my friend said it is discrimination and I said yes but it is ok because it is a very private spehere, who you date and have relationship with. So it is ok to discriminate, others discriminate short, fat or guys in wheelchair. When it comes to dating it is ok to discriminate. Thats what I said. I just made aware that many dont date foreigners, Im not crying. Im just making aware of the fact. You became an asshole.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    “The patriot, like the Christian, must learn that to bear revilings and persecutions is a part of his duty; and in proportion as the trial is severe, firmness under it becomes more requisite and praiseworthy.” ~ Thomas Jefferson, 1805

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast

Thread Information