Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by valentinavalley2 View Post
    No wonder why everyone hates and makes fun of Arabs... calls them names, they basically support a genocide of a nation just because they don’t like America, blame it on Israel yet they forget that Serbia got their weapons from Israel... Arabs are a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't honestly care if everyone hates us. Yeah, so? You seem to misunderstood something. Israel sold these weapons to the Serbs simply to make money, nothing more. They don't give much crap about Serbs or Serbia, especially after the US bombed their nation and supported the KLA that committed atrocities against the Serbian civilians in Kosovo. Oh, and the president of Kosovo is willing as far as open an embassy to Jerusalem if they got Israel's approval:
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...if-it-had-one/

As a leading member of the Non-Aligned Movement, Yugoslavia supported the Palestinian Liberation Organisation (PLO) and broke all ties with Israel following the 1967 war. However, after Yugoslavia's dissolution in the 1990s, the newly emerged countries rebranded themselves as Western liberal democracies and adopted pro-Israeli policies on their path towards European Union integration. Kosovo was no exception.

However, Serbia under Slobodan Milosevic followed a different path. While it was the first among ex-Yugoslavian states to open an embassy in Tel Aviv, it has also extended symbolic gestures towards Palestine.

Serbia was the only country in the region to vote in favour of Palestine's admission to the United Nations as a non-member observer in 2012.

In response to the support Serbia gave Palestine on the international arena, the Palestinian Authority (PA) has not only frequently voiced its gratitude, but also declared its opposition to Kosovo's statehood. In January 2000, just months after his regime's brutal campaign against the Kosovo Albanians, the PA invited Milosevic to join the celebrations of the Christian Orthodox Christmas in Bethlehem.

More recently, in July 2019, Palestine's ambassador to Serbia, Mohamed Nabhan, thanked Serbia for its long-standing support and reaffirmed that Palestine would oppose Kosovo's admission to Interpol.

Palestine's opposition to Kosovo's statehood can also be attributed to Palestine's own struggles with recognition. American, Israeli, and European arguments for not recognising Palestine are often based on the rejection of unilateral declaration of statehood, which, in the case of Kosovo, has not been a problem.

His foreign minister, Ariel Sharon, condemned NATO's intervention in Kosovo in 1999. He voiced his opposition to Albanian self-determination using Islamophobic rhetoric, warning "the free world" of dangers of "a large bloc of Islamic states" forming a "Greater Albania".

After his defeat at the Israeli elections that year, Netanyahu was eager to publicise the fact that his government sent humanitarian aid and admitted about 200 refugees, who he used as a photo op.

A year after Kosovo's independence, Israel's ambassador in Belgrade, Arthur Koll, affirmed that Israel will not recognise Kosovo, asking "the Serbian people and government" to "appreciate Israel's position" as a sign of friendship. Following Israel's 2014 aggression on Gaza, Serbia's current president, Aleksandar Vucic, who served in the Milosevic regime, visited Israel and declared that Serbia is "very proud" of its friendship with Israel.

Despite Israel's firm support for Serbia - in rhetoric and in practice - Kosovo's governing elite continues to eagerly support the Israeli state at any opportunity. A decade of blind adulation of Israel and its apartheid regime, however, has not really paid off politically.

At the same time, there are solid grounds for solidarity between Palestinians and Kosovo Albanians, who, with their unique experiences of oppression, share similar goals of national liberation and recognition. Perhaps soon, it will be the people, rather than their uncouth leadership, that will determine the future of Palestinian-Kosovan relations.

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/op...131927415.html
    As you can clearly see, it's not some Black-and-White issue since Israelis are opportunists, and really, they don't give a shit about the Serbs nor the Albanians.

Jews are very ethnocentric, and they always do what's best for their interests only, and they're not altruistic for them to care about the livelihoods of others if it doesn't serve them. Please.

Last Online
    11-12-2019 @ 06:56 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Algeria
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 138
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default Syria is Lost.. Lebanon’s Gold is Next

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    I don't honestly care if everyone hates us. Yeah, so? You seem to misunderstood something. Israel sold these weapons to the Serbs simply to make money, nothing more. They don't give much crap about Serbs or Serbia, especially after the US bombed their nation and supported the KLA that committed atrocities against the Serbian civilians in Kosovo. Oh, and the president of Kosovo is willing as far as open an embassy to Jerusalem if they got Israel's approval:
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...if-it-had-one/

As you can clearly see, it's not some Black-and-White issue since Israelis are opportunists, and really, they don't give a shit about the Serbs nor the Albanians.

Jews are very ethnocentric, and they always do what's best for their interests only, and they're not altruistic for them to care about the livelihoods of others if it doesn't serve them. Please.
    Milosevic also supported the genocide in early times against Palestinians, but don’t mention that. The president of Kosovo said that because Palestine and Lebanon made fun of victims of genocide in Kosovo, by calling us names, but you don’t want to acknowledge that. Arafat also invited milosevic for Christmas and made fun of victims of the wars. Palestine and Lebanon also said they support Serbia against Albanians because Kosovo is a lapdog of America, I don’t remember Albanians saying they support Israel into Palestinians because of Russia.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Milosevic also supported the genocide in early times against Palestinians, but don’t mention that. The president of Kosovo said that because Palestine and Lebanon made fun of victims of genocide in Kosovo, by calling us names, but you don’t want to acknowledge that. Arafat also invited milosevic for Christmas and made fun of victims of the wars. Palestine and Lebanon also said they support Serbia against Albanians because Kosovo is a lapdog of America.

Made fun? I understand the Lebanese since half of them are Christians, and they do hate Muslims regardless of their ethnicity, but I never heard or seen any Palestinians that made fun of the Albanians or Bosniaks for that matter since we greatly sympathize with the Bosniaks on what happened to them in Srebrenica and Žepa in a few years after the sabra and shatela massacre that Ariel Sharon and his Christian sympathizers that were also supported by Syrian Assad government committed. I also needed to remind you that Albanians(Muhammed Ali Pasha and his men) founded modern Egypt and Sudan which made it very civilized and free them from the Ottomans early on till the scum, Jamal Abdul Nasser, came to power and ruined Egypt forever. I also need to remind you that the Palestinian Authority is a very corrupt government, and they don't represent the majority of Palestinians either.

Last Online
    11-12-2019 @ 06:56 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Algeria
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 138
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    Made fun? I understand the Lebanese since half of them are Christians, and they do hate Muslims regardless of their ethnicity, but I never heard or seen any Palestinians that made fun of the Albanians or Bosniaks for that matter since we greatly sympathize with the Bosniaks on what happened to them in Srebrenica and Žepa in a few years after the sabra and shatela massacre that Ariel Sharon and his Christian sympathizers that were also supported by Syrian Assad government committed. I also needed to remind you that Albanians(Muhammed Ali Pasha and his men) founded modern Egypt and Sudan which made it very civilized and free them from the Ottomans early on till the scum, Jamal Abdul Nasser, came to power and ruined Egypt forever. I also need to remind you that the Palestinian Authority is a very corrupt government, and they don't represent the majority of Palestinians either.
    I was talking about the Palestinian government. One of the Lebanese girl who I’ve met who made fun of the victims of war was a Muslim.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I was talking about the Palestinian government. One of the Lebanese girl who I’ve met who made fun of the victims of war was a Muslim.

Again, most if not all Palestinians - both abroad and local - hate the government with a passion. Well, the Lebanese are not so wondrous people, so they don't speak on my people's behalf.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 07:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    ?
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,805
    Given: 4,573

3 Not allowed!

God bless Lebanon, the best country for Christians in the Middle East

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nazarene View Post
    God bless Lebanon, the best country for Christians in the Middle East
    Obviously, but here it's pretty good for Christians as well. Christians here make up around 12.6% of the population while 24% of the population are non-Muslims. We have more Christians here than in Israel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information