Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Turanic Brotherhood

Banned
    Last Online
    04-26-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Various Cruise ships, Also Agio Pnevma, Serres, Macedonia, Greece.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Greek with a whiff of Bulgarian
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Freedom with responsibitities.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,566
    Given: 4,506

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marmara View Post
    This is a strong reason to support Orban imo.
    As long as it keeps the Muzzies in Turkey, it is...

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Turxanthus View Post
    Not quite so. We are genetically closer to Turks from Turkmenistan in Central Asia than to Balkanites or Syrians, let aside North Africans.

Are you Islamist by any chance?
    Really? Especially those differences with the Balkaners...

Turkic non-relation...

Last edited by Petros Houhoulis; 11-11-2019 at 02:18 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bornoz View Post
    I mean why would it be more autistic or foolish compared to pan Slavism or any other pan movement that's based on ethnicity or race.
    Because Turanism is not based upon either ethnicity or race silly!

At least we don't make wars with each other unlike you guys
    How could you? You don't even share borders!!!

Turanism is foolish just like any other ethnic based movement. By the way we are closer to most Turkic groups than to North Africans but who cares about genetics seriously
    You were closer to most Turkic groups than to North Africans. Nowadays plenty of Africans take the plane to Istanshit and repopulate you...

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marmara View Post
    This is the most autistic thing i've ever heard.

We are genetically far closer to Central Asians than to North Africans, and for sure we are culturally much more related to Central Asians than to North Africans. Same goes for Egyptians and Peninsular Arabs, all non-levantine Arabs are genetically and culturally belong to another world.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MustafaTekin View Post
    Kurds are sunni persians. Azeris are shia turks.
    Azeris are Turkified Caucasians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin...e_Azerbaijanis

The Caucasian origin of the Azerbaijanis defines a link between Azerbaijanis and their pre-Turkification Caucasian past and mostly applies to the Azerbaijanis of the Caucasus, most of whom are now inhabitants of what is now the Republic of Azerbaijan. There is evidence that, despite repeated invasions and migrations, aboriginal Caucasians may have been culturally assimilated, first by Iranians, such as the Alans, and later by the Oghuz Turks. Considerable information has been learned about the Caucasian Albanians including their language, history, early conversion to Christianity, and close ties to the Armenians. Many academics believe that the Udi language, still spoken in Azerbaijan, is a remnant of the Albanians' language.[4]This Caucasian influence extended further south into Iranian Azerbaijan. During the 1st millennium BCE, another Caucasian people, the Mannaeans (Mannai) populated much of this area. This ancient country was in northwestern Iran, south of Lake Urmia. During the period of its existence in the early 1st millennium bc, Mannai was surrounded by three major powers: Assyria, Urartu, and Media. With the intrusion of the Scythians and the rise of the Medes in the 7th century, the Manneans lost their identity and were subsumed under the term Medes.[5]
    Although genetic testing demonstrates primarily the Turkification of the region rather than that the Azerbaijani Turks are descendants of migrants from Central Asia, it does however show that the region is a genetically mixed one. Though the population of Azerbaijan is culturally diverse, genetic testing has revealed common genetic markers that support an autochthonous background for most Azerbaijani Turks. There is evidence of genetic admixture derived from Central Asians (specifically Haplogroup H12), notably the Turkmen, that is higher than that of their neighbors, the Georgians and Armenians.[6]MtDNA analysis indicates that the main relationship with Iranians is through a larger West Eurasian group that is secondary to that of the Caucasus, according to a study that did not include Azerbaijani Turks, but Georgians who have clustered with Azerbaijani Turks in other studies.[7] The conclusion from the testing shows that the Azerbaijani Turks of the republic are a mixed population with relationships, in order of greatest similarity, with the Caucasus, Iranians and Near Easterners, Europeans, and Turkmen. Other genetic analysis of mtDNA and Y-chromosomes indicates that Caucasian populations are genetically intermediate between Europeans and Near Easterners, but that they are more closely related to Near Easterners overall. Another study, conducted in 2003 by the Russian Journal of Genetics, compared Iranian-language speakers of the Republic of Azerbaijan (the Talysh and Tats) with Turkic Azerbaijanis and found that the genetic structure of those populations, compared with the other Iranian-speaking populations (Persians from Iran, Ossetins, and Tajiks), was closer to Turkic Azerbaijanis than to Iranian-speaking populations elsewhere.[8][9]

In 2006 M. Regueiro and A.M. Cadenas of Stanford University showed that the population of central Iran (Isfahan) group to Caucasian Azerbaijani people was more than the population of Turkey in terms of haplogroup distributions and genetic homogeneity.[10]
    The latest comparative study (2013) on the complete mitochondrial DNA diversity in Iranians has indicated that Iranian Azerbaijanis are more related to the people of Georgia, than they are to other Iranians, as well as to Armenians. However the same multidimensional scaling plot shows that Azerbaijanis from the Caucasus, despite their supposed common origin with Iranian Azerbaijanis, cluster closer with other Iranians (e.g. Persians, etc.) than they do with Iranian Azerbaijanis.[11]

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Turul Karom View Post
    1) You haven't explained anything. I have told you multiple times what I said. I don't know what you are even accusing me of because I already gave all the context. You're just making things up.
    The old Uralo-Altaic theory has been debunked almost a century ago. Get real

2) It's a quote about comradeship. Is nuance lost on you?
    Comradeship? What are you? A fucking Commie???

3) I force nothing on anyone. You're the one who needs to resort to personal shaming tactics and weird private messaging apparently to feel better about critiquing someone.
    You can't force anything on anyone because you are too stupid to convince anyone...

4) When did I ever say that politicians are scientific sources? I was giving a reference as to why I use the terms I use. You also can't say where I consider Hungarians "mongoloid asians". You can never prove anything, only accuse. You're a poor debater.
    You use politicians as "scientific sources" you moron... And you canines are not even Mongoloid Asians...

5) It doesn't matter if you eliminate the names. Everyone has a unique writing style and even then, things sent to you in private shouldn't be shared. Do you really think that showing the messages will even mean anything? You could have just fabricated them yourself.
    It is extremely difficult to track down anybody with "writing styles".

Feiichy has already addressed these things.
    Feiichy merely pointed out what people used to say, not what was the truth.

You don't seem to like reading other posts, or even all of mine. I don't know why you bother to talk to me if it's only going to be in bad faith.
    Why should anybody even bother to read your posts? You never cite facts, only obsolete theories debunked by modern science.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread Information