N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,625

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Turxanthus View Post
    The destruction and rape of Germany by Slavs was a purely Anglo-Saxon engineering.
    Pathetic. As if it wasn't the nazis who went to war of conquest in search for lebensraum, killed million of Poles, Russians, Belarusians and Ukrainians and turned their cities into ashes.
    Educate yourself a bit about level of destruction both human wise and infrastructure wise than happened in Belarus, for example.

Germans inflicted far greater losses to Slavic population than the opposite, and they started it first. It doesn't justify later war crimes towards German civilian population at all, but you are prime example of history revision, trying to make it seem poor and peaceful Hitler's Germany was victim of Slavic barbarians, when it was mainly the opposite.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-27-2019 @ 04:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    steppe aristocracy (kaghan's, ilteber's, shad's, tegin's, bey's)
    Country
    Turkey
    Religion
    Tengrist, by virtue
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 8

0 Not allowed!

The forum is full with retards and people who live in their own dreams worlds, who cannot face reality. Nothing secret has been asserted, that is all historically documented.

1. Who helped USSR and Red Army against Germany when it was being crushed?
    Anglo-Saxons of course, with the thousands of tanks, aircrafts etc. millions of machine guns, all produced in US and British smelting plants.
    2. Thus who organized the genocide of Prussian and the "rape" of Baltic German lands (what's today Poland was in fact 80% part of Germany)?
    Anglo-Saxons.
    3. Who, after defeating Germany used the "Slavic rapists" as monsters and posed as the better of the invaders for Germans?
    Anglo-Saxons again.
    4. Who pushed millions of Germans to immigrate to the US, including the engineers of Wehrmacht, in a massive intellectual enslavement undertaking?
    Anglo-Saxons too.

In the end of the day, they simply tell Germans that they should stick to an European identity and to be proud to be Western. Thus, they urge Germans to try to find commonalities with their masters and live with the joy of that.

So, what is the life of Germans all about now?
    It is to work hard, to produce (not for themselves but for the collectivity that is ruled by Anglos), yeah and then to rest 2 weeks in some Greek islands.

What part is wrong in all that story?

⚡treet ⚡atyr KuriousKatKommittee's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-19-2021 @ 11:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi
    Country
    Antarctica
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,104
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook View Post

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:27 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Barbarian
    Ancestry
    Uralo-German
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,188
    Given: 9,813

0 Not allowed!

The forum is full with retards
    Yes you're the biggest retard... with tons of banned account because of your autism.

1. Who helped USSR and Red Army against Germany when it was being crushed?
    Anglo-Saxons of course, with the thousands of tanks, aircrafts etc. millions of machine guns, all produced in US and British smelting plants.
    This doesn't mean they supported communism as ideology.

2. Thus who organized the genocide of Prussian and the "rape" of Baltic German lands (what's today Poland was in fact 80% part of Germany)?
    Anglo-Saxons.
    And how? Do you think Churchill called Stalin:

-Hy Josef, pls rape germans on eastern front
    -Hy Winston, why?
    -because i want it
    -pls no we soviets are peaceful
    -just do it
    -pls Churchill rape is not good, you're so evil
    -stfu Stalin just do it
    -okay but just because you want it
    -good boi haha (evil laughing)

Do you really think that happened you mentaly retarded?

3. Who, after defeating Germany used the "Slavic rapists" as monsters and posed as the better of the invaders for Germans?
    Anglo-Saxons again.
    Because soviets were much worse than anglo-saxons you autist steppe mongrel, that's historical fact.

4. Who pushed millions of Germans to immigrate to the US, including the engineers of Wehrmacht, in a massive intellectual enslavement undertaking?
    Anglo-Saxons too.
    Nobody because prussians and eastern germans didn't migrated to USA after 1945, why don't you understand it? They've settled in West Germany not in USA. Only scientists migrated there to fight against commies.

In the end of the day, they simply tell Germans that they should stick to an European identity and to be proud to be Western. Thus, they urge Germans to try to find commonalities with their masters and live with the joy of that.
    The german statehood based on the Frankish Empire, it was a western country, modern Germany is also western in every way: culture, identity, religion, living standards etc.

So, what is the life of Germans all about now?
    It is to work hard, to produce (not for themselves but for the collectivity that is ruled by Anglos), yeah and then to rest 2 weeks in some Greek islands.
    I didn't know that EU is ruled by anglo-saxons.... It also shows you don't know what are you talking about.

What part is wrong in all that story?
    Everything because you are autist low IQ nomad who know nothing about history

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    ✨👽✨
    Ancestry
    Preußisches Sachsen, Hessen, Bayern, Gloucestershire, Somerset, Yorkshire, Kent, Catalonia, Menorca
    Country
    Malta
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,844
    Given: 786

0 Not allowed!

Just came across this and thought it could be relevant for those hung up on the numbers --- This is where most Americans actually live

US counties with more than 100,000 inhabitants

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,479
    Given: 36,890

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    They are mostly Irish. Many of the 'Portuguese' in Massachusetts are actually Cape Verdeans claiming Portuguese heritage and also Brazilians. Portuguese immigrants for some reason seem to be accepting of these creatures into their communities.

Northern New England is much more British than southern New England nowadays.

Oh btw in CT, a team of Italian-American cops formed a squad within the department. They basically harassed, tormented, and made every latin mongrel, Puerto Rican, Mexican, Colombian, etc. feel extremely unwelcomed. Unfortunately they went too far and some got into trouble.

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/25/n...g-latinos.html

Even guidos don't want your kind around lel.
    cool!
    My Updated 23andme Results (2021)
    My Updated AncestryDNA Results (2022)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-12-2024 @ 06:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,865
    Given: 7,349

1 Not allowed!

Couple things.

1. People have said this, and they're right: British ancestry is very old. It is foundational and forgotten. It's also impossible to parse, since so much of it hits the genealogical dead zone long before finding an immigrant ancestor. That said, Americans are not completely unaware of it, just unsure of what to make of it. I grew up being told I was "Welsh-Irish," whatever the heck that's supposed to be.

2. No one claims German to be cool. Therefore, there is no "larping" - or whatever the equivalent would be in the English language. German ancestry is almost as boring as English, certainly more than Scots, Welsh, or Irish.

3. I doubt many recent German immigrants (i.e., those who came since the Civil War) Anglicized their surnames. That was very common in early American times (Schmidt to Smith, Weiss to Wise, Jung to Young, Müller to Miller), but not later. None of my recent German immigrant ancestors changed their surnames significantly.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-08-2024 @ 05:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,351
    Given: 4,487

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    It's not larping. Majority of Hungarians speak Hungarians for centuries, has Hungarian names and culture and don't know for anything else.
    Hungary is bit atypical since you are really not genetically descendants of conqueors, only in minor part, but this genetic make up is the norm for ethnic Hungarians for very long and all Hungarians have similar admixture proportions.

Most of self-declared German Americans don't even speak German and their culture (along with most of heir genes) is Anglo before anything else.
    Don't take me wrong, there are millions of actual German-Americans with preserved German culture/traditions and family names, but they are by no means majority.
    I am genetically descended of Hungarian conqueror population and I'm sure many people are. Not just haplogroup but I also retain Turkic DNA as well. I think it is important and impressive Hungarians retain even this when so many continentals have been cleared entirely from history due to cultural death and total genetic displacement. I'll never deny that Hungarians are generally closet DNA to neighbors but saying that it is 1:1 is not true because of remnants of DNA and steppe cultural awareness and non-Euro language.

Last Online
    03-26-2024 @ 03:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry iberian, german, italian
    Country
    Argentina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,167
    Given: 4,757

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook View Post
    Just came across this and thought it could be relevant for those hung up on the numbers --- This is where most Americans actually live

US counties with more than 100,000 inhabitants

In the red areas?

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread Information