Quote Originally Posted by Petros Houhoulis View Post
I am an Atheist. For me what is "good" is what makes sense and what is "bad" is a knee-jerk reaction to past problems which isn't effective anymore, but morons still pursue it.Putin has seen the failings of Communism just like everybody else, so he is not stupid to emulate it the way Stalin did, but his leadership style is quite close, and essentially the only means to rule over Russia by anyone in his position.Stalin was the ultimate Russian nationalist. Putin is quite close, but under a capitalist system.
This is demagoguery. In the final phase of capitalism (global monopolies) in which we now live, nationalism is no longer possible. The nation of any politician is money. And he will protect only this "nation", even if for this it will be necessary to destroy the entire indigenous population and replace it with another, at a lower cost.
Quote Originally Posted by Petros Houhoulis View Post
Look, I am not an expert on Soviet Russia myself, but if you want to know whom I believe, look for Dima Boroviev on Quora, he is a fucking legend there...
Thank you, I will try to read him.