Thread: People of Lindisfarnia

Last Online
    02-25-2021 @ 06:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    North American Aryan
    Ethnicity
    Hyperborean 35%. Just south 65%. Pacific.
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

Default People of Lindisfarnia

For my green friend Nai. People living in the Lindisfarne area (Lindisfarnia) 500 years ago had a lower Jewish ancestry % than inhabitants of any administrative territory in Europe larger than 1,600 square miles, excluding the Laplands in northern Scandinavia. Lindisfarnia included present-day Northumberland, Cumbria, Tyne & Wear, Durham, and northern Yorkshire.

Lindisfarnia was not particularly anti-Semitic. All foreign races were kept out because of high-level mining operations. The inhabitants were Celtic-Danish (25%-75%) hybrids with a smidgen of Norwegian and Frisian. Pure Aryans. About 50% of the people had dark reddish-brown hair as adults like Eric Scott of Walton's fame.

My great great grandfather, Isham Morgan, whose grandfather was born in northern Lindisfarnia, was 7% Ashkenazi. The clan's surname was not Morgan in Lindisfarnia. Someone changed it when they immigrated to America.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    North American Aryan
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Friends of mine in the Orlando area "The Land Of Disney" asked me to elaborate briefly on the great Lindisfarnian migration to America, often called the Appalachian Highlands Plantation, and the role it played in creating the present-day Aryan super race that populates small towns (< 1000 people) and rural areas in Minnesota and Wisconsin.

The plantation mostly happened mid-1600s to mid-1700s. The red-haired people of Lindisfarnia came to America and moved into highland regions of areas that are in present-day Virginia, North Carolina, Kentucky, and Tennessee. Lindisfarnian clans mixed together rapidly to create a new Appalachian-Highlands Lindisfarne race.

Red-haired map of America.

Appalachian-Highlands Lindisfarnians: pic1, pic2, pic3.

Appalachian Lindisfarnians migrated in large numbers to provincial areas of Minnesota and Wisconsin in the 1800s where they mixed with a race of Aryans, the Swedes, to create a super race of people known as Lindisfarne-Norse.

Sweden1.

Sweden2.

Lindisfarne-Norse: pic1, pic2, pic3.

It is important to point out that I am a member of the Lindisfarne-Norse race. 100% purity. I stated erroneously on other Internet forums that I have Norwegian, Irish, and Dutch ancestry. My apologies. It was an accident. Be careful about believing what you read on the Internet.

My accurate 1300 CE ancestry** is 60% Swedish and 40% Lindisfarnian.
    My accurate 2019 CE ancestry is 100% Lindisfarne-Norse. Super Aryan.

**If we go further back, to 600 CE for example, we see that my Ancestry is 45% Swedish, 32% Northumbrian, 16% Ashkenazi, 4% Norwegian Norse, and 3% Frisian. The Ashkenazis "German Jews" lived in areas that are now in northern Germany and northern Poland.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    North American Aryan
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

An acquaintance who grew up in the Twin Cities area and currently lives in Longwood, FL asked me for clarification.

My biological father's 600 CE Ashkenazi ancestry is 22%. My biological mother's is 13%. My adoptive father's is 39% and my adoptive mother's is 24%. Photos and ethnicity of my parents:

Biological father as a child. Lindisfarne-Norse.
    Biological mother as a baby. Lindisfarne-Norse.

Adoptive father as an adult. Hmmm ... a ... hmmm ... a ... Norwegian I think. (Showdown At Times Square).
    Adoptive mother as a child. Lindisfarne-Norse with a smidgen of Aryan Dutch. Not Irish.

Please note that I list my father above my mother. As I stated in an earlier Apricity post, "Men run things. Women are staff."

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    North American Aryan
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

An acquaintance of mine, Patty, from the Orlando area who grew up in Wisconsin and is a member of the Lindisfarne-Norse race was asking if my adopted sister is Lindisfarne-Norse. No. Her biological father is Swedish and her biological mother is Saxon Dutch.

Her father's side immigrated to America from villages in southern Sweden. Her mother's side were Aryan Saxons who lived in small villages in the vicinity of Emmen and Hoogeveen for thousands of years before immigrating to America.

Patty was asking how Jewish my adopted sister is and if her hair was blonde as a child. Her 600 CE Ashkenazi ancestry is 21%. Her hair was golden blonde as a child and became slightly redder in her teens. Here is a photo of me and sis as children.

"Everybody got to show a little give and take
    Everybody got to live with a little less hate
    Everybody gotta work it out, we gotta sort it out"

-- Sir Raymond Douglas Davies

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    North American Aryan
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

"Take me way back, take me way back, ah!
    Take me way, way, way, way, way, way, way back, huh!
    Help me un.....help me understand
    Take me, do you remember the time darlin'
    When everything made more sense in the world (yeah)"

-- Belfast Bluesman

Take me back to the borderlands. Take me back to the mines my ancestors worked in. Take me back to my beautiful Aryan women with their fair skin and freckles, reddish-brown hair, prominent noses, thin lips, and prominent chins. Take me back to the Ancient Kingdom of Lindisfarnia. Take me to a better place than I live in now.

"Hark away! Hark away!"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    North American Aryan
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

In 300 CE, Ashkenazi peoples were living in an administrative territory that was within present-day southeastern Poland and southwestern Ukraine. The Ashkenazis were smarter than related peoples living to the south who we know as Slavic Jews and Sephardic Jews. The Ashkenazis had slate-grey eyes. They had prominent chins, thin lips, and squarish heads relative to their southern brothers and sisters. Let's call the Ashkenazi peoples Aryan Jews. Photos? Imagine 80% Andrei Kirilenko, 20% Ricardo Montalban.

AK-47 1.
    AK-47 2.
    AK-47 3.

Ricardo.

The smartest Ashkenazi groups moved north into present-day northern Poland and northeastern Germany. From there, circa 800 CE, approximately half moved into present-day northwestern Germany, Scandinavia, northern Netherlands, and England. Higher-level Ashkenazis mixed in almost immediately with their "smarter" Germanic-Nordic Aryan cousins. At lower levels some mixed in and some stayed Ashkenazi.

When you come across a Lindisfarne-Norse Aryan in Minnesota or Wisconsin or a Northumbrian Aryan in Blackpool Gate England or Scottish Borders, look into his or her eyes. You can see the Aryan Ashkenazi. Look deeply into this young girl's eyes. You can see Andrei and Ricardo.

Young Lindisfarne-Norse Aryan girl.
    Last edited by OldSchool47; 12-25-2019 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Changed "Richardo" to "Ricardo"

Banned
    Last Online
    07-11-2020 @ 03:40 AM
    Ethnicity
    Basarab Laiota
    Country
    Moldova
    Y-DNA
    I2 (Carpathian)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,206
    Given: 1,745

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool47 View Post
    In 300 CE, Ashkenazi peoples were living in an administrative territory that was within present-day southeastern Poland and southwestern Ukraine. The Ashkenazis were smarter than related peoples living to the south who we know as Slavic Jews and Sephardic Jews. The Ashkenazis had slate-grey eyes. They had prominent chins, thin lips, and squarish heads relative to their southern brothers and sisters. Let's call the Ashkenazi peoples Aryan Jews. Photos? Imagine 80% Andrei Kirilenko, 20% Ricardo Montalban.

AK-47 1.
    AK-47 2.
    AK-47 3.

Ricardo.

The smartest Ashkenazi groups moved north into present-day northern Poland and northeastern Germany. From there, circa 800 CE, approximately half moved into present-day northwestern Germany, Scandinavia, northern Netherlands, and England. Higher-level Ashkenazis mixed in almost immediately with their "smarter" Germanic-Nordic Aryan cousins. At lower levels some mixed in and some stayed Ashkenazi.

When you come across a Lindisfarne-Norse Aryan in Minnesota or Wisconsin or a Northumbrian Aryan in Blackpool Gate England or Scottish Borders, look into his or her eyes. You can see the Aryan Ashkenazi. Look deeply into this young girl's eyes. You can see Andrei and Ricardo.

Young Lindisfarne-Norse Aryan girl.
    Ashkenazi was a mix of Italic, Greek, Celtic, Steppe influences

In other words, south Balkan

Thread Information