Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

1 Not allowed!

I also want to say, I am equally proud of my Slavic and native Balkan European ancestry. Wouldn't want to change for anything in this world! But I lean to Slavic side naturally, since it is our identity and we are bit more Slav than Illyrian. But I think, being Catholic matters more to me than ethnicity.

Good night

Not even a member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Brunei
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    R1a-YP270
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,591
    Given: 8,909

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by АКСИС View Post
    He's a racist and hates Catholics.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
    Listen, bro. I didn't want to talk to you again but let's clarify. 'Racist' is a leftist smear word against those who don't share their ridiculous egalitarian utopism. Ironically I'm probably different from most people here since I don't even believe in evolution and the idea that we are monkeys. As for Roman Catholicism, I dislike it and as Orthodox consider it heterodox, heretical, especially after Vatican II and liberation theology. I don't hate you or any other group of people because of who they are. For example my favorite nation is Poland and maybe Hungary too. Muslims would say your beliefs are wrong, Protestants, Buddhists, Jews, etc. Who cares? With religion you either believe or you do not, it's very hard to convince people who do not share your beliefs. Not to mention I'm no theologian or preacher.

Please leave me alone, do not engage with me. There are people on TA who I do not interact with, I simply don't quote them and don't respond to their quotations.

Last Online
    04-11-2024 @ 06:25 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Slovak-American
    Ancestry
    75% Slovak, 19.5% British Isles, 2.5% German, 1.5% Swiss German, 1.5% French. (Paper trail)
    Country
    Slovakia
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    R1a-m458(L260)
    mtDNA
    U4b1b1
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid + CM
    Politics
    Christian
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Catholic
    Relationship Status
    ya mom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,539
    Given: 1,369

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    I feel close to Slovaks too My father loves Slovaks very much, since he lived in Prague (he likes Czechs a lot too, but feels Slovaks closer to Croatians). Yesterday when we played football game and fans were drinking and having fun togheder, it was great atmosphere without any incidents. I like all Slavs but unfortunately I really have ton of negative feelings towards Serbia, which I hope will change.

And I wish for Christian Unity among Europeans, Slavs especially. God wouldn't approve me hating Serbia so I need to change. This forum isn't helpful when it comes to that, unfortunately.
    There are Serbian posters I respect and like, and there are some I can't stand.
    Ukrainians are killing each other in Eastern Ukraine, and claim nonsense like Ukrainian is the original Slavic language and that it's closer to polish than it is to Russian, they are fanatics. Belarusians have a dictator and are the last country in Europe to execute people. Putin is the best thing to come out of Russia along with Dostojevsky, but the rest of Russian history doesn't even need to be explained.

Croations are a nice people and the country is beautiful, I'd marry a Croatian girl and start a nation with her.

“Cool Story bro”
    63.1% Belorussian + 36.9% French @ 3.85

Banned
    Last Online
    11-28-2019 @ 11:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Rusin
    Country
    Trinidad-and-Tobago
    Taxonomy
    Northern
    Religion
    Pagan: Perun & Veles
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 86

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    Russians can also be modeled as Ukrainians+Finns. Don't listen to this purity obsessed guy. Medieval Russian Slav found east from Moscow clustered with Ukrainians and Poles before modern Russians.
    The Finnish component of the Russians is greatly exaggerated by "experts on the Ladogans." There is a Finnish admixture in the north and in the east. The whole west, almost the entire center and south of Russia has no Finnish admixture at all or almost no. It is impossible to model Russians as Ukrainians + Finns, because Ukrainians have a strong southern Romanian-Balkan admixture, which is completely absent in southern Russians. Southern Russians have nothing to do with Ukrainians. Southern Russians are identical to central Russians. Since the settlement of central Russia occurred from Kursk and Orel and further east. This Ukrainians can be modeled as southern Russians + balkans. You do not know the history of the settlement of Ukraine, which occurred from the territory of Russia and the Carpathians simultaneously after the Mongol attack and the complete devastation of Ukrainian territory. Ukrainians are a mixture of Russian Slavs and South European highlanders. Poles can be modeled as southern Russians + balkans + Germans. Poles are Slavs by 50-60%, Croats are Slavs by 20-30%.

Southern and central Russians are almost pure Slavs without any admixteres. Still almost clean, of course not 100%, but 95%. We have no other origin than Slavic.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Rusin
    Country
    Trinidad-and-Tobago
    Taxonomy
    Northern
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Northern Russians are the most genetically divergent Slavic group from everyone and how on earth did u come to the conclusion that only Russians inherited genes from polesians and not belarusians, Ukrainians, or even poles nationalism at its finest
    Northern Russians have a different origin than central and southern Russians. Their ethnogenesis occurred on the basis of Slovenian Novgorodians + Finns. However, even the northern Russians in Novgorod have a much larger percentage of Slavs than Croats or Slovaks. You should not see Slavs in the west outside Belarus. There are no Slavs in the west of the borders of Belarus. You cannot compare northern Russians with Croats, Czechs or Poles, that’s nonsense. These peoples are almost not Slavic in DNA. Northern Russians should be compared only with pure Slavs - with southern Russians. Also do not confuse northern Russians and northeastern Russians. Northeast Russians make up 10-20% of all Russians in Russia. They descended from the comin-like Finns by 50% - Veps, Komi, Mordovians. Of course, the Finnish mixture pushes the northern Russians away from all Western Europeans (since the Finns have almost no Anatolian crap), but not from the Slavs. Northeast Russians are closer to southern Russians than any West Slavic group, despite its Finnish admixture.

Our Russian ancestors entered Europe at the beginning of the first millennium and created the Prague culture, on the basis of which all the Slavic peoples of Western and South-Western Europe arose. It may sound awful to you, but that’s exactly what, let’s say without politically correct terms.

Last Online
    04-11-2024 @ 06:25 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Slovak-American
    Ancestry
    75% Slovak, 19.5% British Isles, 2.5% German, 1.5% Swiss German, 1.5% French. (Paper trail)
    Country
    Slovakia
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    R1a-m458(L260)
    mtDNA
    U4b1b1
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid + CM
    Politics
    Christian
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Catholic
    Relationship Status
    ya mom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,539
    Given: 1,369

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sche View Post
    The Finnish component of the Russians is greatly exaggerated by "experts on the Ladogans." There is a Finnish admixture in the north and in the east. The whole west, almost the entire center and south of Russia has no Finnish admixture at all or almost no. It is impossible to model Russians as Ukrainians + Finns, because Ukrainians have a strong southern Romanian-Balkan admixture, which is completely absent in southern Russians. Southern Russians have nothing to do with Ukrainians. Southern Russians are identical to central Russians. Since the settlement of central Russia occurred from Kursk and Orel and further east. This Ukrainians can be modeled as southern Russians + balkans. You do not know the history of the settlement of Ukraine, which occurred from the territory of Russia and the Carpathians simultaneously after the Mongol attack and the complete devastation of Ukrainian territory. Ukrainians are a mixture of Russian Slavs and South European highlanders. Poles can be modeled as southern Russians + balkans + Germans. Poles are Slavs by 50-60%, Croats are Slavs by 20-30%.

Southern and central Russians are almost pure Slavs without any admixteres. Still almost clean, of course not 100%, but 95%. We have no other origin than Slavic.
    Only western Ukrainians have a strong balkanic connection the rest don't and are identical to southern Russians essentially. Central Russians are not identical to southern and do have a dinnic component already even the balts-Slavic study from 2015 (Feiichy already shared the Fst table here on this thread earlier) shows central Russians are genetically closer to Finns than southern Russians are to Finns. Also your percentages are way off and have no scientific basis. Poles are around 80-100 percent Slavic genetically and Croatians around 45 to 60%.

“Cool Story bro”
    63.1% Belorussian + 36.9% French @ 3.85

Not even a member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Brunei
    Region
    Y-DNA
    R1a-YP270
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Central Russians are in between Northern and Southern if we mean areas around Vladimir, Ryazan.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Rusin
    Country
    Trinidad-and-Tobago
    Taxonomy
    Northern
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Leto View Post
    I could care less, you guys can hate me as much as you want, some retards call me fake (the Cuman idiot was claiming I am half Ukrainian which is totally baseless) but I look one hundred percent Eastern European, no Eurasian influence whatsoever. If you don't remember me, I can send you my photo (I won't send it to every dickhead, especially various socks and trolls who can't be trusted).
    You are half Belarus, half Komi. Surely Ladogan. I posted my photo for classification. you can do it too. I am sure that you are a ladogan.

Not even a member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Brunei
    Region
    Y-DNA
    R1a-YP270
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sche View Post
    You are half Belarus, half Komi. Surely Ladogan. I posted my photo for classification. you can do it too. I am sure that you are a ladogan.
    I'm zero Komi, my mother is Northeastern Russian from Western Kirov oblast. Those districts are 95+% ethnic Russian, even in the 1897 census. My grandfather researched into his family, his parents and grandparents, all were Russian. The Finno-Ugric substratum was diluted centuries ago.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,272
    Given: 9,856

0 Not allowed!

Poles are around 80-100 percent Slavic genetically and Croatians around 45 to 60%.
    I doubt that western poles are more slavic than croats since they have lot of germanic influence. Even sorbs in Germany are more slvaic than western poles.

Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread Information