N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

3 Not allowed!

Default Paris is a nightmare?

My mother's friend (middle aged, well educated and wealthy woman from Dalmatia who loves to travel) just returned from trip to Paris. She described city as a "hellhole" and that "we live in heavens in comparison". Very strange statement for city of light.

She said she would not move to Paris for all the money in the world.

Is Paris that bad?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 07:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    ?
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,805
    Given: 4,573

0 Not allowed!

"Paris"

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nazarene View Post
    "Paris"
    ?

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 08:05 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,558
    Given: 27,896

1 Not allowed!

Millions of people love visiting Paris each year. Usually tourists go to the nice/upmarket areas and avoid staying in the bad/downtown areas.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Last Online
    03-05-2020 @ 07:20 AM
    Ethnicity
    Caucasus Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Religion
    Believes in God
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,441
    Given: 1,541

0 Not allowed!

I have been to Paris. I can say the city is not bad at all and it is worth to be seen. However, I was a visitor and I guess Paris might be a bit tiring for the locals. Also, I have been there in 2005 and 2009. It is the time just before refugee crisis erupted so maybe there are lots of refugees who are begging for money in streets of Paris which might give a sad image to the visitors.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I have never been to Paris except on airport (which is great) so I can't say. Stears loves Paris and it is his favorite European city (he has been there few times, but many years ago).

I wonder about TA members recent experiences there.

Senior Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    -
    mtDNA
    -
    Taxonomy
    -
    Politics
    -
    Hero
    -
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 383
    Given: 471

0 Not allowed!

It is very interesting, Europe in general. In Georgia we pride ourselves in being Georgians, when in Tbilisi there is a good amount of Armenians and Azeri's residing. We don't have many problems and the city is beautiful. Perhaps it is undesirables from shithole countries. We do not seem to have as big of a problem. Though Abkhazians and Ossetian's are traitors to Russia.

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 08:05 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,558
    Given: 27,896

4 Not allowed!

It's best to avoid the ghetto areas of Paris. Paris is well known for having a lot of dog poop on the pavements that gets stuck on peoples shoes as they don't appear to have CCTV everywhere and strict fines against not cleaning up dog litter. Also it's best to not visit around NYE with a car as the French have a strange habit each New Year of burning peoples cars.

In terms of the poorer downtown ghetto areas of Paris, I think that's caused by millions of refugees who move to the borderless EUSSR states... and once they're given EU citizenship from any member state, they're legally allowed to freely move around and live anywhere they want to live in the borderless EUSSR.

You'll see the same problems happening in Marseille, and also in large cities in the UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, etc. It's like floods of migrants also seek to live in the U.S. and Canada because they're very economically developed nations.

Masses of refugees from war-torn third world nations and Roma gypsies usually choose to live in the most economically developed and wealthiest EU states so they can get free housing, free healthcare, free education, etc. But they're free to move around and live anywhere they want in the borderless EU states.... so if eastern European nations become more economically developed in the future, then future migrants to the borderless EUSSR will then move there.

Lots of cheap, dangerous, ugly, tower block buildings are built to accommodate many refugees at a low rent price.

(I instantly recognise the music in this video as being from the white German gothic band 'Blutengel', and I don't know why the uploader used Blutengel's piano music in parts of this video about ghettos.)

A little bit of diversity is fine if migrants culturally adapt, don't commit crimes, work hard and contribute to the economy, etc... but the immigration level has gone way too far and many of these migrants aren't conforming to the French culture. Many of these migrants don't even come from the French territories outside of France, but from third world nations and Islamic nations instead.

I think there should be restricted limitations on the amount of migrants who can live in other nations... and the total amount should be kept at less than 10% (max.) of the population living in any town or city, because unlimited and mass migration is equal to mass colonisation and it's a replacement and loss of the original culture.

Also overpopulation and overcrowding drives up parking fees, etc. Poorer people living in ghettos frequently turn to drugs and alcohol as a form of mental escape from their poverty.... and then they turn to crime to fund their drug addiction.

Sadly the French can't control their immigration laws due to the EUSSR. I think the only way to solve this is with French independence from the EU dictatorship, and then following a Frexit, the French as an independent nation could vote for a government in their country to take back control of their borders and immigration laws.

I made this tribute video to Paris below. (I used music by the popular French duo 'Daft Punk' in the video.) Like a lot of very large cities (such as NYC, LA, London, etc,) it's best to visit the tourist areas, and stay clear of any unsafe areas. I think a lot of large cities have their beautiful, upmarket, interesting and nice areas, as well as their bad downtown areas.

Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 11-19-2019 at 06:35 PM. Reason: typo
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2021 @ 11:31 AM
    Ethnicity
    Zeta Reticulan
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Copernican Principle
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,346
    Given: 1,328

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    My mother's friend (middle aged, well educated and wealthy woman from Dalmatia who loves to travel) just returned from trip to Paris. She described city as a "hellhole" and that "we live in heavens in comparison". Very strange statement for city of light.

She said she would not move to Paris for all the money in the world.

Is Paris that bad?
    Whenever they climb the economic ladder Dinaric South Slavs always have to spit some BS... Typical

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-21-2023 @ 06:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    French
    Ancestry
    France, Italy, Switzerland
    Country
    France
    Region
    Val d'Aosta
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,343
    Given: 3,478

4 Not allowed!

A dirty and replaced city. Ile de France is full of african migrants and diasporas.

Provincial french like me are very critical about Paris

"Allobroges vaillants ! Dans vos vertes campagnes,
    Accordez-moi toujours asile et sûreté,
    Car j'aime à respirer l'air pur de vos montagnes,
    Je suis la Liberté ! la Liberté !"

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information