Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,632
    Given: 4,642

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    This thread has been reported to the moderation.
    It's not my faul attitude of Antun Matija Reljković, he died 222 years ago.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Varda View Post
    It's not my faul attitude of Antun Matija Reljković, he died 222 years ago.
    I don't care for the lies and fake "documents" you are posting. It's disgusting.
    I'll let mods deal with you.

Last Online
    Today @ 07:16 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I don't care for the lies and fake "documents" you are posting. It's disgusting.
    I'll let mods deal with you.
    You have a problems with historical documents. Moderators react only when someone spread hate or personal attacks, nothing of that came from my side.
    Someone posted that Reljković's song on HercegBosna forum, and no one was angry there. You are not bigger Croatian than people from HercegBosna for sure!
    Last edited by Varda; 09-18-2020 at 05:00 PM.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

1 Not allowed!

You have a problems with historical documents. Moderators react only when someone spread hete or personal attacks, nothing of that came from my side.
    Someone posted that Reljković's song on HercegBosna forum, and no one was angry there. You are not bigger Croatian than peoplr from HercegBosna for sure!
    You are spreading hate by denying Croat origin and identity of huge part of my people, faschist swine. We will never be Serbs.
    And this document like 99% of content you are posting is a fake. Source of GTFO.

People who try to denationalise Croats deserve bullet, so don't cry when Serbs are killed because of their maniac ideas. Care for your own people and leave other alone.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You are spreading hate by denying Croat origin and identity of huge part of my people, faschist swine. We will never be Serbs.
    And this document like 99% of content you are posting is a fake. Source of GTFO.

People who try to denationalise Croats deserve bullet, so don't cry when Serbs are killed because of their maniac ideas. Care for your own people and leave other alone.
    On HercegBosna and forum.hr Croatians say that Reljković was confused about language of Slavonians, he was under the influence of some Serbs and some other excuses. But nobody deny authenticity. History is not your stronger side.
    Anachronism is the worst thing in interpretation of history. I don't want to accept anchronismes for political correctness!

Hatchling
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun-American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,920
    Given: 7,441

0 Not allowed!

In 1627 is recorded migration of one group of Bunjevac familes from northern Dalmatia (it was under Ottomans in that time) to the Lika and Croatian Littoral (on Austrian territory). In this migration participated these families: Blažević, Deranja, Filipović, Jovanović, Krpan, Pavelić, Pavličević, Peričić, Prpić, Radošević, Starčević, Šojat, Tomičić, Tomljenović and Vukelić. Regardless these families were Catholic, about their ethnic origin testify their duke Marko Prpić in an official note when he was testifyng to Austrian authorities under oath in 1681, he gave information about his ethhicity - in the document was entered: "Marcus Perpich de Kernpothi Rascianus." (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rascians)
    Ethnologist Jovan Erdeljanović for some of these families consider they were Orthodox, and they converted on Catholicism when they moved in Lika. It can be said for families: Filipović, Jovanović, Radošević, Starčević and Vukelić.
    I misunderstood you. I thought that "Marcus Perpich de Kernpothi Rascianus" was the name of the document, but that's the name of the quote. Another quote I found online when searching that is "Stephanus Duich de dicta Kernpothi itidem Rascianus" which has a similar meaning. But I can't find the original source/document for these. Only some forums come up when searching.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mingle View Post
    I misunderstood you. I thought that "Marcus Perpich de Kernpothi Rascianus" was the name of the document, but that's the name of the quote. Another quote I found online when searching that is "Stephanus Duich de dicta Kernpothi itidem Rascianus" which has a similar meaning. But I can't find the original source/document for these. Only some forums come up when searching.
    I will try to find original document. Siniša Jerković author of the text about Rodić clan have link of original document for sure, but I am not in contact with him anymore.
    Kernpothi is Krmpotić. It was vlach clan from western Herzegovina mentioned there in the middle age, they were part of "Bunjevac" migration to the northern Dalmatia in 16th and Lika in 17th century.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mingle View Post
    Something about western Herzegovinian vlachs http://sipovaca-portal.blogspot.com/...a-vojnici.html

In the charter of duke Juraj Vojsalić to the brothers Radivojević in August 12, 1434. mentioned are Vlachs Vojnići, Pribinovići and Hardomilići, by whose are named present day villages Vojnići, Hardomilje and Pribinovići. Name Vojnići is of anthroponymic origin, basis contains old Slavic noun vojъ (vojinъ), vojnik, ratnik. On charter is mentioned form Воихнићи, which is patronymic from name Voihna, but with old suffix - ihna, which was widely used in Slavic anthroponymy of male personal names.
    Vlachs Vojnići were related with old Herzegovinian clan Krmpotić, whose vlach jamia was enrolled in Ledinac, Vlaštak, Buhovo and Borajna. Krmpotić clan together with Vojnić clan migrated on several occasions. In that migrations was created name of village Vojnić near Sinj. In early 17th century in Lič (Gorski Kotar) are mentioned Krmpotići, Vojnići and Sladovići.

Here is map of Herzegovinian vlach clans, you see Hardomilići, Pribinovići and Vojnići west of Neretva river.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Something about western Herzegovinian vlachs http://sipovaca-portal.blogspot.com/...a-vojnici.html

In the charter of duke Juraj Vojsalić to the brothers Radivojević in August 12, 1434. mentioned are Vlachs Vojnići, Pribinovići and Hardomilići, by whose are named present day villages Vojnići, Hardomilje and Pribinovići. Name Vojnići is of anthroponymic origin, basis contains old Slavic noun vojъ (vojinъ), vojnik, ratnik. On charter is mentioned form Воихнићи, which is patronymic from name Voihna, but with old suffix - ihna, which was widely used in Slavic anthroponymy of male personal names.
    Vlachs Vojnići were related with old Herzegovinian clan Krmpotić, whose vlach jamia was enrolled in Ledinac, Vlaštak, Buhovo and Borajna. Krmpotić clan together with Vojnić clan migrated on several occasions. In that migrations was created name of village Vojnić near Sinj. In early 17th century in Lič (Gorski Kotar) are mentioned Krmpotići, Vojnići and Sladovići.

Here is map of Herzegovinian vlach clans, you see Hardomilići, Pribinovići and Vojnići west of Neretva river.
    Paternal line of Stearsolina probably come from Žurovići vlachs. They lived in Popovo Polje.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Bunjevačke Novine (Bunjevac newspaper) from Subotica, April 10, 1925 - title: Mi nismo Hrvati (We are not Croatians)

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast

Thread Information