Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4

1 Not allowed!

I've tried searching about him (for identification) and only found his name which is Bandar Al-Khaybari, I don't believe that a wise person would generalize a single sourceless video as the "Islamic Societies" as even for me in Egypt the first time I've seen that video in our media it was taken with a sarcastic approach by the public and surely myself.

No information about his education except that his label is "sheikh" which is, believe me, an easy label to get in any place where Muslims are and especially the corrupt societies, let's now see some of what he has claimed:

The [Americans] say that they landed on the moon, but they never set foot or laid their eyes on it. They produced it all in Hollywood or I don't know where. They said that they had gone to the moon and we just took their word for it.

He doesn't even sound like someone who knows what he is talking about, to make a conclusion like that you have to at least have some evidence even if wrong backing-up your claims and he just says "Hollywood or I don't know where".

Bandar Al-Khaybari: Someone is asking whether the Earth moves or whether it is fixed in place. Does it move or remain fixed? The truth, as described by our scholars Imam Ibn Baz and Sheikh Saleh Al-Fawzan, is that the Earth is fixed and does not move.

Not going to take any longer but just search for the underlined names, It would be enough evidence to know their unreliability, the first underlined name is already a meme in Islamic societies, the second is a Salafi follower so believe me the majority of the Islamic societies are Sunni so he is also considered a fraud here and he is.

So my final answer would be, [Sura 36, verse 40]:
    "The sun must not catch up the moon, nor does the night outstrip the day. Each one is travelling in an orbit with its own motion.".

[Quran 39.5] [Allah] Created the heavens and the Earth in truth. He overlaps the night over the day and overlaps the day over the night, and enslaved the sun and the moon, "All move" to a prerecorded destiny. Is He not the Exalted, the Forgiver?

Thread Information