I bet you are flabby.

Last Online
    04-11-2024 @ 04:58 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic, German, some Jewish
    Ancestry
    Mercia/Northumbria, Westphalia/Baden-Wuttemburg, Mayo/Donegal, Powys, Argyll, Pas-de-Calais, Poland?
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I-L38
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    probably alpine+atlantid/mediterranid
    Politics
    non party affiliated center-right
    Hero
    Vercingetorix, Caratacus, Arminius, Robert the Bruce, Owain Glyndwr, Jan Sobieski III
    Religion
    I feel connected to paganism & my ancestors but am also scientific
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,927
    Given: 2,177

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rico33 View Post
    I bet you are flabby.
    Flabby? Really? That’s the best you could come up with? You don’t even know what I look like or how much I weigh, I bet you assumed just because I’m American. If assumption is the name of the game, then brainwashed could be among those I could describe you as, genetically weak, self-loathing, islam-loving, Europe-killing... shall I go on?

Banned
    Last Online
    01-01-2020 @ 01:32 PM
    Ethnicity
    Comming after guessing in 'taxonomy'
    Country
    Belgium
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 365
    Given: 95

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheOldNorth View Post
    Flabby? Really? That’s the best you could come up with? You don’t even know what I look like or how much I weigh, I bet you assumed just because I’m American. If assumption is the name of the game, then brainwashed could be among those I could describe you as, genetically weak, self-loathing, islam-loving, Europe-killing... shall I go on?
    Yes, go on. Please continue.

Last Online
    04-11-2024 @ 04:58 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic, German, some Jewish
    Ancestry
    Mercia/Northumbria, Westphalia/Baden-Wuttemburg, Mayo/Donegal, Powys, Argyll, Pas-de-Calais, Poland?
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I-L38
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    probably alpine+atlantid/mediterranid
    Politics
    non party affiliated center-right
    Hero
    Vercingetorix, Caratacus, Arminius, Robert the Bruce, Owain Glyndwr, Jan Sobieski III
    Religion
    I feel connected to paganism & my ancestors but am also scientific
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,927
    Given: 2,177

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rico33 View Post
    Yes, go on. Please continue.
    Any man who would say masculinity is a bad thing, without exception can only survive in our current era, and by that I’m not sure that includes the future, human beings were meant to be masculine and feminine, though some men are less masculine and some women are less feminine, but that isn’t the norm, and any society in which the men have less of a fighting spirit to them then their neighbors is going to be conquered, currently Europe is letting itself be stepped all over by men and women who’d like to see it fall, and become a dark age vassal of the Middle East. Some people are not ok with that though clearly as the UK elected Boris Johnson as Prime Minister, and thus maybe things will turn around for once in londinistan. Belgium’s the worst because it’s the home of the EU, who are a bunch of selfish bastards who try to take away the sovereignty of all the nations under its wing for worthless promises and open borders.
    I love Europe and dearly so, it is the land in which my blood and bones ultimately sprung forth from, and thus I want to see it succeed, but it never will become as great as it once was and will in fact get worse if the people there don’t man the fuck up and stop this EU shit and start over with a simple alliance rather then the 4th reich!
    There happy, I wasted my breath on you to be honest but I wanted to say it anyways

Banned
    Last Online
    01-01-2020 @ 01:32 PM
    Ethnicity
    Comming after guessing in 'taxonomy'
    Country
    Belgium
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 365
    Given: 95

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheOldNorth View Post
    Any man who would say masculinity is a bad thing, without exception can only survive in our current era, and by that I’m not sure that includes the future, human beings were meant to be masculine and feminine, though some men are less masculine and some women are less feminine, but that isn’t the norm, and any society in which the men have less of a fighting spirit to them then their neighbors is going to be conquered, currently Europe is letting itself be stepped all over by men and women who’d like to see it fall, and become a dark age vassal of the Middle East. Some people are not ok with that though clearly as the UK elected Boris Johnson as Prime Minister, and thus maybe things will turn around for once in londinistan. Belgium’s the worst because it’s the home of the EU, who are a bunch of selfish bastards who try to take away the sovereignty of all the nations under its wing for worthless promises and open borders.
    I love Europe and dearly so, it is the land in which my blood and bones ultimately sprung forth from, and thus I want to see it succeed, but it never will become as great as it once was and will in fact get worse if the people there don’t man the fuck up and stop this EU shit and start over with a simple alliance rather then the 4th reich!
    There happy, I wasted my breath on you to be honest but I wanted to say it anyways
    I didn't say masculinity is a bad thing.
    It's just that people have a retarded idea of it. Being scruffy and grumpy and Chauvinistic is probably the only things that most insecure men can come up with.
    Things like learning how to fight and such are carefully ignored, which is stupid because women learn it too.
    Rolled up arm sleeves look 'masculine' too, very initiative-y.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information