Human
    Country
    Burkina-Faso
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 490
    Given: 741

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    Not disagreeing especially in light of their geographical area but Their area stretched east and west of the Zagros and I have read that they spilled into present day Iraq. I have also read that they spoke Dravidian and were forced to migrate east. Also look at their faces in their statutes
    Please stop with the statue stuff use science instead. I have seen Afro centrist use them as a proof Elamites were Africans
    Last edited by Negah; 12-01-2019 at 11:38 AM.

Last Online
    01-22-2023 @ 10:21 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-Iranian
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    74.31% W. Eurasian + 11.42% E. Eurasian + 5.42% S. Eurasian + 8.85% Basal Eurasian/African
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    Q-M25
    mtDNA
    W4
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,249
    Given: 524

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Negah View Post
    "many Iraqis especially from central and south look like darker Indians" is about the most bizarre thing I have heard all day. Dark Indians are comparable to Black Africans not any group in West Asia.

I really doubt you are a Kurd because you don't make much sense.

Look South Asians partially have Iranian Neolithic Ancestry but that is just part of their ancestry. And people o different regions can have similarities and share part ancestry.
    Would you like to do a conversation in kurdish with me. I’ll check your answer in 2 hours i have to take of stuff now.
    Muzh ba staso la tyaro tsakha ra wubaasu

[IMG][/IMG]

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-08-2024 @ 04:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    Burkina-Faso
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 490
    Given: 741

0 Not allowed!

Would you like to do a conversation in kurdish with me. I’ll check your answer in 2 hours i have to take of stuff now.
    I don't know care and I don't speak Kurdish. However, you have lost all credibility with me as far as I am concerned with your nonsensical and simpleminded comments.

Last Online
    03-29-2024 @ 10:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    L1a1
    mtDNA
    J1
    Taxonomy
    Indo-Brachid + Gracile Indid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,455
    Given: 11,125

4 Not allowed!

they both could pass as south asians imo, especially the girl.

there's another afghan tajik girl I've seen on youtube that looks south asianish.

Quote Originally Posted by Dna8 View Post
    If God is an artist, the female form is his masterpiece.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-08-2021 @ 12:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    --
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,463
    Given: 12,450

0 Not allowed!

Last edited by Kivan; 02-24-2020 at 05:58 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    01-11-2023 @ 03:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic Upper Mesopotamian
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a1 (Mede => Parthian)
    mtDNA
    HV2a (Scythian)
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,095
    Given: 1,505

0 Not allowed!

The guy is one of the specifically Western Iranic type which can be found among some Kurds and Persians who are mostly from or close to Mesopotamia.
    This type, in contrast to the more specific Northwest Iranic typ, has physical similarities and overlap to levant Mediterranean types.
    The Northwest Iranic type has stronger overlap with Pontic Mediterranean types.

The girl on the other hand looks dolichocephalic Eastern Iranic type but seem to have a little taurized(Armenic) features.

On average the darkest kurds are the Feylis and Kermanshahis but on average Soranis and Kurmanjis are lighter but there are darker ones amongst them too such as some of my relatives and father. With regards to Kurmanjis and Soranis I have noticed the ones on the Iraqi side of the border to be on average darker than those on the Iranian side perhaps due to more levantine or mesopotamian ancestry.
    A little bit overexaggerated, there is a very normal North to Southeast transition in pigmentation. But it is within normal variation and not really worth the mentioning.
    Also it is usually pigmentation the features are quite similar as the DNA is.
    Last edited by Demhat; 04-17-2021 at 05:19 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    HV2a (Scythian)
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Negah View Post
    I don't think you read my comment. I think I wrote it in English, please reread it. I am pretty sure I did not mention the girl or the guy. My comment was about Iranian-Neolithic. My comment was not directed to you at all by the way.
    Your initial and Shelatis thoughts were the most on point here imo. The others have been overthinking too much. Iranian_Neolithic people definitely did not have Veddoid features. The populations that have Veddoid features are always predominantly ASI/South Asian by like 70% and more.

Some seem to have a little harder time differentiating between pigmentation and other physical features.

This would also explain why many Iraqis especially from central and south look like darker Indians because some Elamites moved into Mesopotamia and some into India
    That is because Iraq has been a melting pot of the Islamic world during Abbasid times and a small minority of Iraqis really have ASI/South Asian and Sub Saharan African DNA. And the kids you posted clealy belong to the Afro-Iraqi community.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Afro...h=597&biw=1242

These people are not Dravidians they are Iraqis of real African ancestry. African DNA mixed with Mesopotamian and Iranian DNA can often create a pseudo South Indian look from my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Babak View Post
    Elamites had nothing to do with Iraqis, Indians or whatever. In fact, Elamites mostly resembled Iranians and Kurds of today.
    I would say Elamites probably resembled Sumerians the most. And an Elamo-Sumerian type of people might have moved into the Indus Valley mixed with the locals and became the Harappa culture.
    Last edited by Demhat; 04-17-2021 at 12:53 AM.

Last Online
    01-22-2023 @ 10:21 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-Iranian
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    74.31% W. Eurasian + 11.42% E. Eurasian + 5.42% S. Eurasian + 8.85% Basal Eurasian/African
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    Q-M25
    mtDNA
    W4
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,249
    Given: 524

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Demhat View Post

That is because Iraq has been a melting pot of the Islamic world during Abbasid times and a small minority of Iraqis really have ASI/South Asian and Sub Saharan African DNA. And the kids you posted clealy belong to the Afro-Iraqi community.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Afro...h=597&biw=1242

These people are not Dravidians they are Iraqis of real African ancestry. African DNA mixed with Mesopotamian and Iranian DNA can often create a pseudo South Indian look from my experience.

I would say Elamites probably resembled Sumerians the most. And an Elamo-Sumerian type of people might have moved into the Indus Valley mixed with the locals and became the Harappa culture.

They have straight thick black hair which people with substantial SSA lack. Many S Iraqis score 6-10% S Asian on calculators such as Dodecad k12. Elamites would be closest related to Iran N. We don’t need to guess how they looked because apparently there are still survivors in SW Iran and SE Iraq. Of course you have the S Indian pigmentation. What does this Elamite lady resemble. To me she doesn’t look African

Muzh ba staso la tyaro tsakha ra wubaasu

[IMG][/IMG]

Last Online
    Today @ 11:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    turkic
    Ethnicity
    turkish + 1/4 georgian
    Ancestry
    caucasus, anatolia, balkan
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    pontid turanid
    Religion
    agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,500
    Given: 2,436

0 Not allowed!

both looks arab.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    HV2a (Scythian)
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

They have straight thick black hair which people with substantial SSA lack. Many S Iraqis score 6-10% S Asian on calculators such as Dodecad k12. Elamites would be closest related to Iran N. We don’t need to guess how they looked because apparently there are still survivors in SW Iran and SE Iraq. Of course you have the S Indian pigmentation. What does this Elamite lady resemble. To me she doesn’t look African

Where did you get the image of a Elamite lady? A culture that died out over 2000 years ago? I am quite convinced this is an artist made Image by some Afro or Indo_Centric guy who also tend to picture Egyptians and often even Assyrians and Mitanni/Medes, Persians as Black.

Bra those South Iraqis and South Iranians who have Black and Dravidian features are real Dravidian and Black sailors and Slaves brought by sailors this is a widely known and accepted fact. Ancient populations of who we know that they are of quite native stock like the Manndeans or even Marsh Arabs (who have absorbed Arabic ancestry to be fair). Do not show any signs of Dravidian features or even DNA.

Indus_Valley Civilization, one of the oldest Civilizations on earth was probably South_Central Indian looking that is true. But the same can't be said about the Elamites or Sumerians.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information