Parana
    Politics
    One that works
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,779
    Given: 208

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    Well, in the case of muliculturalism I would argue that capitalist greed for cheap labor is the main source but a significant second source is Jewish hatred for gentiles and the West. In the case of feminism the order is reversed : most of the major feminists have been Jewish women (e.g., Betty Friedan, Gloria Steinem) :

Anyway, even though naming the Jew is taboo in the modern West I am not afraid of doing it but I might mention that there are conspiracy theorists nuts that go too far and say crazy stuff like that Capitalism is Jewish when that is patently false as Capitalism grew out of Western feudalism and was codified by the Scotsman Adam Smith and Scots are an extremely Western European population. Ironically, Scotland is today the poorest nation in Western Europe and Jews are seen as good with money. Although, both Scots and Jews are seen as stingy with money.
    Jews are merchants of the Silk Road, yes they are ambitious for money generally producing nothing (Hitler didn't like it and found it poisonous). In the rest they are only prosperous capalists who never wanted to dominate the world as imagined. Lebanese in my country are similar to Jews.

Last Online
    02-22-2024 @ 03:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    America Southern Cone
    Ancestry
    portuguese, italian, german
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Parana
    Politics
    One that works
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,779
    Given: 208

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheOldNorth View Post
    Definitely part of it but multiculturalism and feminism of the modern variety stem from the same evil source
    what would be the source?

Banned
    Last Online
    06-23-2021 @ 06:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EM78GREENSAVANNAH's best friend
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,158
    Given: 4,510

1 Not allowed!

I agree with the title, but the posts were painful to read.
    You can either cry about it, or play the cards fate has given you.
    You make the best with what you got.

There will always be someone who has it better than you, but you should never look at them with envy/jealousy, instead be grateful they have it easy and they suffer less. But their good fortune will exhaust itself too.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-10-2021 @ 03:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    75% Slav, 25% Vlach
    Ethnicity
    50% Ukranian +25% South Polish + 25 Moldovan
    Ancestry
    Ukraine and Moldova
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alabama
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Gracile Med
    Politics
    What ever suits my level of wealth.
    Hero
    EHG
    Religion
    PALEOISLAMIST
    Relationship Status
    It's complicated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,992
    Given: 432

0 Not allowed!

Top 20 percent of men reproducing isnt the problem. The problem is how do we get ONLY THE TOP 20 percent of women to reproduce which will end the cycle of bad genes probably forever.

This is the problem society has to solve to evolve other wise this whole eugenics thing will be slow as fuck if shit women are having kids. Just slows the process down drastically.
    We need 80 percent of women to be incel too lmao.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Daos777 View Post
    Top 20 percent of men reproducing isnt the problem. The problem is how do we get ONLY THE TOP 20 percent of women to reproduce which will end the cycle of bad genes probably forever.

This is the problem society has to solve to evolve other wise this whole eugenics thing will be slow as fuck if shit women are having kids. Just slows the process down drastically.
    If you want to know what top-tier genetics (physical, mental, etc.) look at Germany. I would not want to live in a competitive society like that. They are all about being "excellent" and Uber & its questionable how happy they are as a society because they have antidepressant use rates as high as the United States.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-16-2019 @ 03:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 97

0 Not allowed!

If everyone becomes +8, 8 will be new incel tier. I think solution is old school societies having patriarchal values and valuing average man, making women family oriented. I know female hypergamy creates new incels having Chad fathers, but eugenics like this sound somehow cruel and unrealistic.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It's already happening. The newer millennial teens & 20 somethings are fucking gorgeous. Their moms and dads bred the best genes for smarts and looks etc.

But I doubt they are happy, behind the fake instagram smiles. That's not real happiness that's just outward show.

Nothing happy about 24/7 proving yourself all the time. That's exhausting and miserable.
    I'd rather be a happy incel than a Chad/Stacey who has to bust his/her ass to maintain their status and top position. No thanks

Banned
    Last Online
    05-10-2021 @ 03:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    75% Slav, 25% Vlach
    Ethnicity
    50% Ukranian +25% South Polish + 25 Moldovan
    Ancestry
    Ukraine and Moldova
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alabama
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Gracile Med
    Politics
    What ever suits my level of wealth.
    Hero
    EHG
    Religion
    PALEOISLAMIST
    Relationship Status
    It's complicated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,992
    Given: 432

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by NiccMach View Post
    If everyone becomes +8, 8 will be new incel tier. I think solution is old school societies having patriarchal values and valuing average man, making women family oriented. I know female hypergamy creates new incels having Chad fathers, but eugenics like this sound somehow cruel and unrealistic.
    I don’t think that’s true though there is a limit to how beautiful a human being can get. It’s not an unlimited trait that can keep increasing with each generation. Same thing for height, intelligence and other traits.

So everyone will in fact be beautiful and be sexually attractive.

However, this will destroy humanity mentally more than they understand. It will bring about a realization of how void and empty existence is and with that realization existential nihilism.

Why? Because hierarchy and excludism(I know it’s not a word) is at the heart of human motivation and reason of existence. Everything we do is to climb up on the ladder of hierarchy and keep those beneath us in check. This is what brings about higher sexual hormone release along with dopamine and it is proven with chimps as those who climbed up the hierarchy also saw an increase in what I just mentioned.

Humans and society will be lost when there is no shit tier humans who higher class people can feel superior too and work them with all the shitty jobs that support this whole structure.

There is a larger point here but I can’t seem to articulate it so fuck it lol

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I don’t think that’s true though there is a limit to how beautiful a human being can get. It’s not an unlimited trait that can keep increasing with each generation. Same thing for height, intelligence and other traits.

So everyone will in fact be beautiful and be sexually attractive.

However, this will destroy humanity mentally more than they understand. It will bring about a realization of how void and empty existence is and with that realization existential nihilism.

Why? Because hierarchy and excludism(I know it’s not a word) is at the heart of human motivation and reason of existence. Everything we do is to climb up on the ladder of hierarchy and keep those beneath us in check. This is what brings about higher sexual hormone release along with dopamine and it is proven with chimps as those who climbed up the hierarchy also saw an increase in what I just mentioned.

Humans and society will be lost when there is no shit tier humans who higher class people can feel superior too and work them with all the shitty jobs that support this whole structure.

I don't know about that. Scientists are saying that Dutch height is not because of diet but sexual selection (and improved medical sanitation). Shorties aren't passing their genes.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

No no, I 100% understood what you're trying to type, That's true.
    But that's fanatical capitalist societies like Germany and U.S. who view things as hierarchies - they are the power hungry ones.
    Us Eastern Europeans don't give too much fucks about it - maybe that's why communism appealed to us, because deep down we know that every person bleeds and in the end, has the same fate.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information