Judea-ism
    Relationship Status
    Happily married with 4 matriarchs
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,348
    Given: 722

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    I already had explained to him earlier that we shouldn't use separate neolithic genetic components to get the overall picture of modern Jews and anyone else since we're not the same as those neolithic peoples, and all of western Eurasians are a mixture of different neolithic genetic components in varying levels and so on. To know how native Levantines are today's inhabitants of the Levant which includes Jews as well we should use bronze and iron age periods samples than using from the neolithic period where such ethnic groups and their respective genetic clusters didn't exist.
    Ideally, we'll get Roman-era Judean samples. I bet they'll plot at least as north as the Lebanese Roman samples.

Last Online
    Today @ 07:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    YNWA
    Ethnicity
    The Human Race
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,385
    Given: 2,855

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pine View Post
    Levantines and Armenians share more lineages than Armenians and European groups. It's not just a West Eurasian sharepot.
    I understand this but that's relative. Doesn't mean we are close to either.

Pre-diasporic Jews weren't a Neolithic population.
    I'm well aware, but what modern-day population descends from, or can be modeled as a single bronze age population? We are all an amalgamation of various populations whether neolithic, bronze age, chalcolithic and what have you.

I don't care about my Pre-Bronze Age ancestry. It's also not relevant to this problem. Sure, if I cared, I'd use Neolithic references.

So what? Wtf is "real admixture"? We're trying to figure out how Judean and/or Israelite Ashkenazi Jews are. Neither Judeans, nor Israelites were Neolithic; we also don't know their Neolithic makeup. This doesn't help us solve the problem.
    Again, I used neolithic runs to find out how much real CHG, Steppe, Farmer, Iran_N modern day populations received from their bronze age counterparts. I'm well aware that it's more ideal to use bronze age samples to model modern populations as they are obviously less-removed from their neolithic counterparts genetically, but that won't tell me how much of me scoring so and so of said bronze age population is really comprised of.

If you think Armenians are "autosomally distinct" from Assyrians, so are Ashkenazim from Sicilians. Just as Assyrians and Armenians often have overlapping, but different distributions in many models, so do Sicilians and Ashkenazim. And if you wanna talk haplogroups, then the idea of Ashkenazim being a South European population dies instantly. Also, Pontians and Trabzon Turks are largely of West Asian descent.
    Armenians are autosomally distinct from Assyrians, especially Eastern Armenians as I have shown you earlier on using that custom EUK15 oracle. And no, Trabzon Turks, Georgian_Laz, Kurds, Azeris are distinct populations to Armenians admixture-wise as well with maybe the exception of Pontians. Even then, Pontian Y-DNA is noticeably different to Armenians which suggest different origins. Hell, the oracle illustrates that we are roughly equidistant to Kayseri Turks and Assyrians yet nobody ever thinks of Kayseri Turks genetically clustering with Armenians at all. Why so much emphasis on Assyrians? Forget Kayseri Turks, what about Eastern Turks in general? I know the aformentioned groups are largely of West Asian descent, never refuted this nor did I suggest otherwise lol. Again, the Ash. Jew ethnogenesis is certainly different from Southern Europeans, which I did mention earlier, but genetically they are closest to Southern Europeans(some of course) and their Sepharidic cousins than to anyone else. Using bronze age samples on Vahaduo, I managed to model Ashk. as 40% bronze age Canaanite on average which doesn't agree with your initial claims of Ashk. being up to 65% Middle Eastern or in this case specifically, bronze age Canaanite. Hell, you can literally model the Maltese and Sicilians, even Greek Islanders as anywhere from 25-35% bronze age Canaanite as well which is not too far off the Ashk. average. If there are Ashk. individuals that score up to 65% middle eastern then they would be very atypical relative to their population average, wouldn't they? Maybe, the samples used to make up these averages are flawed and not representative, which is possible. Honestly, if you can, I would appreciate it if you showed me some samples and results that prove that Ashk. can be predominantly Levantine genetically(no atypical outliers) and if I'm wrong then I will admit it. Until then, as far as I can tell, they can more or less be modeled as 40% Canaanite. Of course this is nothing to scoff at but it suggests that the majority of Ashk DNA on average is European, or at least non-Levantine derived.
    Last edited by FinalFlash; 12-07-2019 at 12:56 PM.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Russian Barby Doll said she doesnt date Armenians because her children will have a big nose. LOL. I think the Russians perceive Armenians as a type of non-white but the Americans perceive them as White. Shows how whiteness is a social construct.

https://www.eonline.com/news/529091/...auty-standards
    No. It shows how far off the mark the American definition is and that it is done solely to artificially prop up the number of "white Americans" while the actual number is much lower. They are bringing in Hispanics and "white" Americans to replace white Americans.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    YNWA
    Ethnicity
    The Human Race
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    I already had explained to him earlier that we shouldn't use separate neolithic genetic components to get the overall picture of modern Jews and anyone else since we're not the same as those neolithic peoples, and all of western Eurasians are a mixture of different neolithic genetic components in varying levels and so on. To know how native Levantines are today's inhabitants of the Levant which includes Jews as well we should use bronze and iron age periods samples than using from the neolithic period where such ethnic groups and their respective genetic clusters didn't exist.
    With all due respect, you didn't explain anything I wasn't aware of. My use for neolithic samples is exactly for the reasons that you've just stated-to understand and highlight the varying levels of neolithic components present in modern day West Eurasians. It's obvious Bronze Age era humans would be less-removed to us currently than would neolithic populations since the latter predates the former. But it's good to know how neolithic populations affected bronze age populations too which in turn obviously affected us today.

Last Online
    04-15-2024 @ 07:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Balto-Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Russia
    Taxonomy
    East Europid
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,008
    Given: 332

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arsen_ View Post
    Ты мерзкая тупорылая мартышка с ампутированными мозгами органически неспособная произвести хоть одно осмысленное предложение. Даже в говне армянина больше мозгов, чем во всем твоем блядском отродье!

Понятное дело, армяне знают толк в говне и умеют довольно профессионально рыться в нем, как и все остальные прочие переднеазиаты

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    YNWA
    Ethnicity
    The Human Race
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by black hole View Post
    Понятное дело, армяне знают толк в говне и умеют довольно профессионально рыться в нем, как и все остальные прочие переднеазиаты
    Расскажи нам о своей желтой ДНК, ты, нецивилизованный критский

Last Online
    04-15-2024 @ 07:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Balto-Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Russia
    Taxonomy
    East Europid
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,008
    Given: 332

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by FinalFlash View Post
    Расскажи нам о своей желтой ДНК, ты, нецивилизованный критский

Моя твоя не понимать.

Ülev

1 Not allowed!

Vnimanye (attention) !!!!!!!

Путин ледяным тоном пообещал навести порядок на телевидении

Президенту не понравилось, как освещаются межнациональные отношения

Putin promised in an icy tone to restore order on television

The President did not like how interethnic relations are highlighted

https://www.mk.ru/politics/2019/11/2...levidenii.html

Putin will be angry at you now

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    09-24-2022 @ 05:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo-Judeas
    Ethnicity
    500% Judean
    Ancestry
    1000% Judean
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    Abraham
    mtDNA
    Sarah
    Taxonomy
    100% Judean
    Politics
    Judean
    Hero
    Moses
    Religion
    Judea-ism
    Relationship Status
    Happily married with 4 matriarchs
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,348
    Given: 722

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by FinalFlash View Post
    I understand this but that's relative. Doesn't mean we are close to either.
    Ok, you won't catch Semitic cooties.

I'm well aware, but what modern-day population descends from, or can be modeled as a single bronze age population? We are all an amalgamation of various populations whether neolithic, bronze age, chalcolithic and what have you.
    You gotta learn when to drop it.

Again, I used neolithic runs to find out how much real CHG, Steppe, Farmer, Iran_N modern day populations received from their bronze age counterparts. I'm well aware that it's more ideal to use bronze age samples to model modern populations as they are obviously less-removed from their neolithic counterparts genetically, but that won't tell me how much of me scoring so and so of said bronze age population is really comprised of.
    Again, irrelevant

Armenians are autosomally distinct from Assyrians, especially Eastern Armenians as I have shown you earlier on using that custom EUK15 oracle. And no, Trabzon Turks, Georgian_Laz, Kurds, Azeris are distinct populations to Armenians admixture-wise as well with maybe the exception of Pontians. Even then, Pontian Y-DNA is noticeably different to Armenians which suggest different origins. Hell, the oracle illustrates that we are roughly equidistant to Kayseri Turks and Assyrians yet nobody ever thinks of Kayseri Turks genetically clustering with Armenians at all. Why so much emphasis on Assyrians? Forget Kayseri Turks, what about Eastern Turks in general? I know the aformentioned groups are largely of West Asian descent, never refuted this nor did I suggest otherwise lol. Again, the Ash. Jew ethnogenesis is certainly different from Southern Europeans, which I did mention earlier, but genetically they are closest to Southern Europeans(some of course) and their Sepharidic cousins than to anyone else. Using bronze age samples on Vahaduo, I managed to model Ashk. as 40% bronze age Canaanite on average which doesn't agree with your initial claims of Ashk. being up to 65% Middle Eastern or in this case specifically, bronze age Canaanite. Hell, you can literally model the Maltese and Sicilians, even Greek Islanders as anywhere from 25-35% bronze age Canaanite as well which is not too far off the Ashk. average. If there are Ashk. individuals that score up to 65% middle eastern then they would be very atypical relative to their population average, wouldn't they? Maybe, the samples used to make up these averages are flawed and not representative, which is possible. Honestly, if you can, I would appreciate it if you showed me some samples and results that prove that Ashk. can be predominantly Levantine genetically(no atypical outliers) and if I'm wrong then I will admit it. Until then, as far as I can tell, they can more or less be modeled as 40% Canaanite. Of course this is nothing to scoff at but it suggests that the majority of Ashk DNA on average is European, or at least non-Levantine derived.
    I don't know what the hell this "autosomally distinct" business is. Autosomal data is continous and as such, Armenians often have an overlapping distribution with Assyrians. You can't use haplogroup data to argue against that observation. You can bring up haplogroups to argue that in spite of overlapping distributions, there isn't much common ancestry. I also don't mind including Kayseris in there. As for modeling Ashkenazim, I can even do you better than Bronze Age models, as more recent samples are available:

Target: Ashkenazi_Jew
    Distance: 1.4424% / 0.01442402
    57.0 Levant_LBN_Roman
    15.8 DEU_MA
    14.4 ITA_Ardea_Latini_IA
    7.4 CZE_Early_Slav
    4.8 Canary_Islands_Guanche
    0.6 VUT_500BP_all

*Note that I used an individual reference for Guanche and not the pop avg, as this individual is thought to be more pure.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread Information