Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: [Question for Slav people] - Your Opinion on E-V13 Slav?

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,625

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mingle View Post
    If you need to know one's DOB and time to give them an accurate reading, doesn't that make the whole thing about being Leo, Virgo, etc. pretty useless?

In my opinion, most of the descriptions are very general and apply to most people. I could just write up a set of characteristics that are super common (e.g. shy until you get to know people, having trouble staying motivated, overthinks a lot, etc.) and give it a specific date (like January 18). Then the person who was born on that day will think I'm an astrologist. You can watch James Randi debunking astrologists if you're interested. He basically has them pass a test to prove astrology is real and all of them fail.

But anyways, I don't have an issue with people that believe in it. It just looks like harmless fun. So I'm just curious what my reading says for the sake of it. I was born on July 28, 1996 at around 3:15 AM. I'm not 100% sure if it was exactly 3:15, maybe it's off by 2 minutes, but I don't think it would change the reading. If it does, oh well.
    Astrology is not a guessing game. And I don't know you well enough to be able to make educated guess.
    I don't take it seriously at all, it's great fun for me but I see some things right in it. I don't bother myself that much with legitimacy of astrology, it's just a fun hobby

I'll look in to your birth chart sometime later. Cheers!

Ülev

1 Not allowed!

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2021 @ 11:31 AM
    Ethnicity
    Zeta Reticulan
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Copernican Principle
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,346
    Given: 1,328

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mingle View Post
    If you need to know one's DOB and time to give them an accurate reading, doesn't that make the whole thing about being Leo, Virgo, etc. pretty useless?

In my opinion, most of the descriptions are very general and apply to most people. I could just write up a set of characteristics that are super common (e.g. shy until you get to know people, having trouble staying motivated, overthinks a lot, etc.) and give it a specific date (like January 18). Then the person who was born on that day will think I'm an astrologist. You can watch James Randi debunking astrologists if you're interested. He basically has them pass a test to prove astrology is real and all of them fail.

But anyways, I don't have an issue with people that believe in it. It just looks like harmless fun. So I'm just curious what my reading says for the sake of it. I was born on July 28, 1996 at around 3:15 AM. I'm not 100% sure if it was exactly 3:15, maybe it's off by 2 minutes, but I don't think it would change the reading. If it does, oh well.
    All you ever need to know about astrology:

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread Information