Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do some people hate Amerindians? What's wrong with being Native Americans?

Last Online
    04-24-2024 @ 01:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    American Indio
    Ancestry
    Mesoamerica
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Fiscally conservative
    Hero
    Kamazotz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 183
    Given: 60

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Synapsid View Post
    You are arguing with some one with self hate issues and an agenda. He already made that observation independent in other threads (and was ready mentioned in this thread) yet disregards the evidence at the whim. BTW are actually an ethnic Maya?
    Yeah.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-06-2021 @ 03:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    None
    Country
    Ethiopia
    Religion
    Animism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,704
    Given: 5,603

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Queue View Post
    Yeah.
    How typical is Yalitza Aparicio's phenotype among Mayans and can she pass as one?

Also am I correct but there seem to be two different types of look among Mayans: the one that look much more Asiatic with rounder face, flatter nose, bigger lips and the ones with pseudo-Caucasoid features like narrower and longer face, sharp aquiline nose, thin smaller lips?

Which type is more common among the two? I guess one is Istmid and another is Pueblid?

Last Online
    05-20-2023 @ 04:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 477
    Given: 324

0 Not allowed!

Natives are such a very amazing group, bot they lost all in the conquista, and now i just see them as people without a clear path. (I'm 1/3 native american)

Last Online
    03-16-2022 @ 12:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic-Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    Goy
    Ancestry
    Dalmatia- Peloponnese - London - La Rioja - Colonial Chile
    Country
    Chile
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    B2b
    Taxonomy
    Pan-Euro
    Politics
    Anti-Marxist
    Hero
    Christian Vander
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 808
    Given: 331

0 Not allowed!

I haven’t seen much native hate around here... I’m admixed, but still I think they’re far from being the worst race.
    "Wearing feelings on our faces while our faces took a rest
    We walked across the fields to see the children of the West
    But we saw a host of dark skinned warriors
    Standing still below the ground,
    Waiting for battle!" (Supper’s Ready, Genesis)

Banned
    Last Online
    05-22-2020 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,458
    Given: 7,646

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Duffmannn View Post
    Blacks and blacks admixed are much more hated, they are at the bottom of the caste system.

Even amerindians despreciate them. In Mexico, having a bad behavour (sometimes violent) is called "negrear".
    negrear is not a word found in Mexico, that only exist in your country Argentina
    Amerindians and blacks co-existed among each other, hence the mass zambo populations that occurred in Latin America
    There is really no more caste system in Latin America either, no one goes around using terms like castizo, harnizo, quadroon and bull shit like that LOL

Amerindians are at the bottom, a lot more than blacks
    blacks in Latin America despite the rampt poverty, there are many black models, athletes, politicians, musicians etc thus WEALTH among them
    Amerindians on the other hand are hardly ever seen on media, there are no famous Amerindian musicians, politicians hardly, models? no pos ta cabron etc

I don't know how you are basing yourself but stick to Argentina, the land with no diversity

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vascontelo View Post
    Natives are such a very amazing group, bot they lost all in the conquista, and now i just see them as people without a clear path. (I'm 1/3 native american)
    You look like a regular White guy to me.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-22-2020 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,458
    Given: 7,646

1 Not allowed!

Here is the thing about Latin America, there is so much self hatred all over the region, so much self hatred
    They are conditioned to think of Amerindians/blacks as inferior due to the fact that Spaniards through their colonization installed a caste system which placed those two groups at the bottom
    Even though Spaniards were kicked out of Latin America, this type of thinking NEVER EVER left, people grew up and thought mixing themselves with someone more Euro admix was leveling up
    Then you had presidents in Latin America wanting mass immigration of Europeans in their lands, the massacre of blacks and Amerindians continued (mostly in a silent manner)

It will take years for Latin Americans to decolonize their minds completely
    The Hispanics in the USA who were born in America to Hispanic parents are majority very different, they are more decolonized and do not view blacks or Amerindians as inferior
    This is why you have many Hispanics in America identifying themselves as blacks or Amerindians despite being over 60% European
    But that is the beauty, compare us to Latin Americans and there will be a huge difference in how we treat our people (blacks and Amerindians)
    And how we do not view whiteness as some beauty standard, quite the contrary among us

I really hope we Hispanics in the USA are able to influence the Latin America youth into decolonizing themselves
    I know we can make it happen, Latinos look over to the USA for just about anything

kratz

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito's Way View Post
    negrear is not a word found in Mexico, that only exist in your country Argentina
    Amerindians and blacks co-existed among each other, hence the mass zambo populations that occurred in Latin America
    There is really no more caste system in Latin America either, no one goes around using terms like castizo, harnizo, quadroon and bull shit like that LOL

Amerindians are at the bottom, a lot more than blacks
    blacks in Latin America despite the rampt poverty, there are many black models, athletes, politicians, musicians etc thus WEALTH among them
    Amerindians on the other hand are hardly ever seen on media, there are no famous Amerindian musicians, politicians hardly, models? no pos ta cabron etc

I don't know how you are basing yourself but stick to Argentina, the land with no diversity
    My take is the Amerindians are absorbed much faster into the wider society than blacks are. At least in Bolivia, Peru and Ecuador (where I have many friends) I can tell that most Ameridians are seen as mestizos and integrate into society if they adopt the customs of the mainstream mestizo society. Meanwhile, natives and celebrating nativeness would be strange. I can tell from my experiences in the US that the mestizos that I met(which weren't Mexican) were able to integrate themselves into the wider society and went more or less unnoticed. The native identity tends to be downplayed in favor of a 'Hispanic one.' Especially, the ones who had money. I had friends from Ecuador who where mestizos(with clear ethnic phenotype) yet nobody would see them as 'ethnic' or different. They were school in Savanna and all their friends were white. I could make the same case for half Asians. Also, blacks tend to openly celebrate their own 'ethnic culture' much more openly and identify with it that's why we see more blacks celebrities, musicians..etc, its a hybrid between street culture and black culture.

Also, I'm not making any of this up. There are scholars who agree with me if any of you guys want to know, here's an article where you can read how the race dynamics work around Latin America and the US:https://www.semanticscholar.org/pape...9b834cc7df4b03

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    EstoRian
    Ancestry
    Russia, East Ukraine, Adyghea
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Truly sovereign states
    Religion
    Humanism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,643
    Given: 5,916

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    By the way i don't know why do the OP think everyone hate amerindians. I live in Hungary and american indians were cool and popular, we are always dressed like indians at Carnival and Halloween, we have read tons of indian and cowboy books. Old Shatterhand, Winnetou, Geronimo, Sitting Bull, Chingachgook, Magua they are big legends here.
    Is it commies who made you like Amerinds as the people oppressed by imperialists?

P. S. The books by James Fenimore Cooper were among my favorite in my childhood.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    EstoRian
    Ancestry
    Russia, East Ukraine, Adyghea
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Truly sovereign states