Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do some people hate Amerindians? What's wrong with being Native Americans?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-14-2024 @ 04:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pred Amerindian
    Ethnicity
    Peruvian
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 815
    Given: 233

1 Not allowed!

Such as ? Also I never said mere laugh I just said not to be taken serious and with a grain of salt. Peru isn’t a rich first world country like Japan or America where all of our ideas and ingenuity and the center stage with all the right materials and resources right at our hands. The Incas lived in a time when European colonialism hadn’t interfered yet with they’re way of living until much later, modern day Peruvians live in a post-colonial world where it’s been hundreds of years since we broke away from Spain, in some ways yes and no we are not in more leveled up since 500 years ago. 500 years ago Peruvians(well Incas) didn’t have contact with anybody other then neighboring tribes and had the most advanced technology at the moment before the arrival of Europeans on Peruvian shores, today technology in Peru is much more advanced with talented Peruvians achieving they’re highest dreams in the exterior(since we live in a globalized world, sometimes you gotta go where there are more opportunities abroad then sometimes home until you can come back and give back). Human sacrifice and making mummies isn’t a thing anymore, Living in cold stone cobbles without heaters isn’t the only option anymore. Of course European colonialism did take away a lot of the future progress that could have been achieved had the Incas stayed but seeing how Europeans had a open door front to Africa Asia and the Middle East for trade with vast technology and minerals before the Incas who lived in they’re own world then I would say that was one of the biggest limiting cons Incas had years ago which would have hindered them anyways.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-22-2020 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,458
    Given: 7,646

0 Not allowed!

Mexico had the best Amerindian civilizations and the most intelligent and most advanced!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pred Amerindian
    Ethnicity
    Peruvian
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I hate to admit but “Carlitos way” is pretty much spot on about what he said about Latinos living in the USA and how Amerindians are more withdrawn and not as integrated like Afro-Latinos are. I think you’re confusing Mestizos for Amerindians who are intergrated and the norm in Latin America while Amerindians like Yalitza really aren’t and sometimes don’t speak Spanish and live in isolated communities away from major centers such as Amazonian natives who live off the grid. The one drop rule would make Mestizos Native Americans in USA eyes but in Latin America a distinction is made
    Last edited by Thetruth; 12-12-2019 at 05:21 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-22-2020 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,458
    Given: 7,646

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth View Post
    I hate to admit but “Carlitos way” is pretty much spot on about what he said about Latinos living in the USA and how Amerindians are more withdrawn and not as integrated like Afro-Latinos are. I think you’re confusing Mestizos for Amerindians who are interested and the norm in Latin America while Amerindians like Yalitza really aren’t and sometimes don’t speak Spanish and live in isolated communities away from major centers such as Amazonian natives who live off the grid. The one drop rule would make Mestizos Native Americans in USA eyes but in Latin America a distinction is made
    im always right bro, always
    im just a hot head, but read everything i write, i speak the truth
    i am just not very respectful in the way i say it!

i am the truth, the real one

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pred Amerindian
    Ethnicity
    Peruvian
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I don’t agree with you on everything but I guess

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pred Amerindian
    Ethnicity
    Peruvian
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Mestizos of the entire spectrum(Castizos, Balanced, Indio-mestizos who may or may not be full amerindians genetically) are well and fully integrated into Latin American society, while amerindians who live in small communities such as the ones from Brazil just distance themselves from society and choose to remain isolated.

Last Online
    01-05-2024 @ 11:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    CUCARACHA
    Country
    Liechtenstein
    Taxonomy
    CUCARACHA
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,395
    Given: 890

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth View Post
    I don’t agree with you on everything but I guess
    No le bailes el agua a Charli, es un consejo, te arrepentirás (como lo hice yo al principio, error de novato), solo quiere llamar la atención.

kratz

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito's Way View Post
    Mexico had the best Amerindian civilizations and the most intelligent and most advanced!
    You are extremely biased. Peru clearly had the best one. A lot of objective commentators have declared the Inca Civilization as the most advanced, best administration, best political organization and the largest Empire in the Americas before the prehispanic period.

kratz

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Duffmannn View Post
    No le bailes el agua a Charli, es un consejo, te arrepentirás (como lo hice yo al principio, error de novato), solo quiere llamar la atención.
    Haha, de acuerdo con Duffman en algo por primera vez. Carlitos ha demostrado decir comentarios extremadamente sesgados y con el unico objectivo de causar un "impacto."

kratz

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Duffmannn View Post
    Haha, de acuerdo con Duffman en algo por primera vez. Carlitos ha demostrado decir comentarios extremadamente sesgados y con el unico objectivo de causar un "impacto."

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread Information