Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: İstanbul, Ankara mayors complain of lack of state funds

Banned
    Last Online
    04-26-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Various Cruise ships, Also Agio Pnevma, Serres, Macedonia, Greece.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Greek with a whiff of Bulgarian
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Freedom with responsibitities.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,566
    Given: 4,506

1 Not allowed!

Default İstanbul, Ankara mayors complain of lack of state funds

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/opi...e-funds-149156

• November 27 2019

By SERKAN DEMİRTAŞ serkan.demirtas@hurriyet.com.tr

İstanbul, Ankara mayors complain of lack of state funds

As was expected, Tuesday parliamentary group meetings of all the political parties have been taken up with an ongoing multiparty row over fake news on a secret visit by a prominent Republican People’s Party (CHP) figure – Muharrem İnce - to President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan to seek support for a potential leadership at the main opposition party.

Both İnce and Erdoğan have categorically denied the story while Rahmi Turan –the origin of this speculation- has apologized to both men in his column at the daily Sözcü yesterday.
    For obvious reasons, however, the media and public opinion continue to discuss the plot as it provides fresh ammunition to the ruling Justice and Development Party (AKP) for its attacks on the main opposition party.
    In this context, President Erdoğan’s lengthy address to his AKP group had two main targets: He first slammed CHP leader Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu and his team for orchestrating a plot against their own man. He repeated his demand for an apology from the CHP leadership. He also denied Kılıçdaroğlu’s claims that the National Intelligence Organization (MIT) was instructed to spy on the main opposition.

President Erdoğan’s next targets were CHP’s Istanbul and Ankara mayors, Ekrem İmamoğlu and Mansur Yavaş respectively, who have taken Turkey’s two largest metropoles from the AKP after 25 years.

In a first move since they have taken office, Erdoğan deliberately targeted them by arguing that mismanagement in these two cities will likely cause water shortages and other problems. “The news we are hearing doesn’t bode well. If the weather conditions do not change,

Istanbul will suffer from water shortages in three months. The same is valid for Ankara,” Erdoğan stressed.
    Quite interesting was to observe that President Erdoğan was bringing this into the fore as a political issue rather than an environmental outcome due to a dry autumn and winter with concerns that it could lead to possible water shortages and sewage problems.
    He intended to depict these two mayors as unsuccessful and not able to deliver the basic needs of the 16 million people in Istanbul and 5 million in Ankara.
    “They became unbalanced after they won a few municipalities. As you see, they have already started to complain only in seven months. ‘We can’t run Ankara under these conditions,’ they say. Very interesting. Why can’t you? You won the polls, and now, go and run the city,” Erdoğan said.
    To find a bank loan is your job, Erdoğan told both İmamoğlu and Yavaş who were voicing their criticisms to the public banks for not granting credit for major infrastructure and transportation projects.
    Interestingly, Erdoğan’s words came a few days after the CHP completed its second workshop on the functions of the municipalities.
    According to a report issued after the workshop, the CHP has accused the government of blocking the state funds to the CHP municipalities and of trying to curb the independence of the elected mayors.
    In a statement on Nov. 25, İmamoğlu complained that state banks are even not extending routine loans to the Istanbul municipality, saying, “The doors of state banks are closed to us.” That’s why he held a fundraising tour of European capitals to find at least $3.5 billion to finance stalled metro projects and others, he explained.
    Another problem before Istanbul and Ankara mayors is the fact that both municipal assemblies are under the control of the AKP majority. In some cases, the ruling party majority can cause trouble for both mayors.
    Still, under these conditions, both mayors have announced that they had a surplus in their budgets only through curbing municipal funding to some foundations and avoiding waste. Plus, both Istanbul and Ankara mayors, as well as other CHP local governors, are very careful in not creating controversy and engaging in political disputes with the ruling party.

The performance of mayors will play a crucial and central role in the oppositional alliance’s campaign in the next parliamentary and presidential elections. This will surely open a new front in the ongoing political fight between the ruling and the oppositional alliances as CHP mayors will increasingly be under the spotlight of the government circles.

MARMARA, YOU ARE AN IDIOT. NOT ONLY YOU CAN'T LEARN SWIMMING IN YOUR POLLUTED SEAS, BUT NOW YOU WON'T EVEN HAVE WATER TO DRINK AND BATHE. THERE'S NO "MAVI VATAN" FOR YOU BOY! MAYBE YOU SHOULD RIDE YOUR HORSE BACK TO CENTRAL ASIA....

Banned
    Last Online
    03-01-2021 @ 02:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Warsong clan
    Ethnicity
    Mag'har Orc
    Ancestry
    Haplogroup A*
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    Q-L245 / G-M201
    Taxonomy
    Tuskoid
    Politics
    Orcish supremacy
    Hero
    Suppiluliuma I, Orgrim Doomhammer, Bernie Sanders
    Religion
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 149

0 Not allowed!

Lul only the bosphorus is polluted. Turkey is full of clean and beautiful beaches, thats why we get 5 time more the tourists you do dumb fuck.

Also the reason Ankara and İstanbul wont get any funds is cause your father the sultan dont like the mayors.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Balthier View Post
    Lul only the bosphorus is polluted. Turkey is full of clean and beautiful beaches, thats why we get 5 time more the tourists you do dumb fuck.
    I was talking to MARMARA who is located in Bosphorus you moron! You don't even know your own geography, retard!

Also the reason Ankara and İstanbul wont get any funds is cause your father the sultan dont like the mayors.
    The Sultan isn't my papa! You vote for him. No such imbecile has ever been voted or could ever be voted in Greece. Our voters ain't bright, but they are not dumb as a canine doorknob either...
    Last edited by Petros Houhoulis; 12-07-2019 at 11:51 AM.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

1 Not allowed!

There is a solution for every problem:

I know you Greeks suck at bookkeeping but I guess a lot of people in Europe would be quite happy to pay for that little undertaking. "Here is every last penny in my wallet. Fuck it... have the wallet too ! It's good leather !"

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post

I know you Greeks suck at bookkeeping but I guess a lot of people in Europe would be quite happy to pay for that little undertaking. "Here is every last penny in my wallet. Fuck it... have the wallet too ! It's good leather !"
    No, we should try better at bookkeeping. It's not good to depend on charity for anyone. That's commie shit. Europe should have supported Greeces' defense against the canines., but nothing beyond that. If the Greeks could be left to work on their own problems instead of confronting Turkey, they could flourish.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Warsong clan
    Ethnicity
    Mag'har Orc
    Ancestry
    Haplogroup A*
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    Q-L245 / G-M201
    Taxonomy
    Tuskoid
    Politics
    Orcish supremacy
    Hero
    Religion
    None
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petros Houhoulis View Post
    I was talking to MARMARA who is located in Bosphorus you moron! You don't even know your own geography, retard!

The Sultan isn't my papa! You vote for him. No such imbecile has ever been voted or could ever be voted in Greece. Our voters ain't bright, but they are not dumb as a canine doorknob either...
    >implying i know where marmara lives even though i point out only the bosphorus is polluted you repeat it again and call me a retard.
    cringe.
    >implying that i voted for your father
    LMAO CRIIINGGEEE AND GAYYY

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Warsong clan
    Ethnicity
    Mag'har Orc
    Ancestry
    Haplogroup A*
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    Q-L245 / G-M201
    Taxonomy
    Tuskoid
    Politics
    Orcish supremacy
    Hero
    Religion
    None
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post

Ah, Hector will be avenged once again i see! Good, good! Never again a foreign power will build temples to their false god/gods unto our sacred land! True heir of the Hittites are here and shall stay here forever!

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

>implying i know where marmara lives even though i point out only the bosphorus is polluted you repeat it again and call me a retard.
    cringe.
    >implying that i voted for your father
    LMAO CRIIINGGEEE AND GAYYY
    Where would you expect Marmara to live orcanine? He lives in Marmara? Is it so hard you you to grasp that?

You support the Sultan indirectly, going as far as slandering Ahval to support his tricks orcanine. You just love the Sultan orcanine, no matter what you pretend...

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Ah, Hector will be avenged once again i see! Good, good! Never again a foreign power will build temples to their false god/gods unto our sacred land! True heir of the Hittites are here and shall stay here forever!
    Ocalan is going to be avenged this time orcanine, not Hector. Get your facts straight...

Last Online
    Today @ 01:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,924
    Given: 2,964

0 Not allowed!

Our sea isn't polluted, and the news of water shortage come out every year, nothing happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Dark skin is sign of evilness, every dark skinned country is agressive, full with criminality, violented peoples, most crimes were committed by dark skinned peoples. Many of them are follower of Islam (death cult) to spread the voice of Satan who tainted them that's why their skin is dark as their souls. We whites are descedants of angels (thats why our skin is light), we created the human rights, we ended slavery, we created the modern medical science to save lifes etc etc. Thats why the dark skinned peoples are so jealous for us and they want to destroy everything what the angles created.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information