Thread: “Europe is Doomed” – Israeli Actor Pleads With Jews to Leave Europe

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    1) Again it is noted how you drop the issue when you realise how stupid you are
    2) I repeat, Israel does not threaten the US (lol!) or Europe with nuclear annihilation. Partially, you inept meme, because of the reason you yourself just articulated. God you're so stupid it's giving me a headache. It's like talking to a fat toddler.
    Nice try but fail. The above quotes are genuine quotes that can be traced back to source. In other words: Israel HAS threatened Europe. The UK has not. Which makes your entire post about the range of British missiles a typical example of Longbowman deflection. Which also means that your previous, bad, excuse about Israel just attacking its neighbors if push came to shove is pure hogwash - and you know it. You don't need that range if you want to attack your neighbors in an act of self-defence. You do need that range if you plan on attacking Europe including much of Russia (which points at the accuracy if the aforementioned quotes and the Jericho 3 is not a Cold War weapon)). British missiles have a long range because they were earmarked for the USSR.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

0 Not allowed!

God it's like talking to a hypocritical wall.

1) Britain has long range nuclear missiles because its deployment system is a submarine. Submarines can be anywhere (except on land) and thus the potential strike range is indefinite. Other nations with a similar system or even nuclear triad can also strike anywhere.
    2) Israel has missiles that can strike Pakistan (a nation it has fought) comfortably. London is slightly further from Israel than Pakistan, but not by much. That is why London is in range of Israel's missiles. Additionally, if you knew anything about missiles, which you don't, you'd know something being at the furthest possible range of your nuke is not where you want your targets to be. That is way to the wrong end of 'likely hit.' Israel could not strike London, not without a huge degree of luck, both in targeting, weather, and the RAF and other air forces not targeting the nuke, which would not happen.

This is part of the reason why the US is not really that worried about North Korea's program - as it stands. Obviously, they could develop it further.
    3) Again, your one quote that actually references Europe is a historian saying a soldier said they could hit Rome if they wanted to (true), and a fundamentalist nutjob saying that when the Messiah comes he would nuke Germany until it's a wasteland, as revenge. This is obviously not 'Israeli government policy' as Israel government policy is not based on 'what will we do when the Messiah comes.'

You just misrepresent it because you're a desperate middle-aged loser looking for meaning.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

God it's like talking to a hypocritical wall.

1) Britain has long range nuclear missiles because of Trident
    2) Israel has missiles that can strike Pakistan (a nation it has fought) comfortably. London is slightly further from Israel than Pakistan, but not by much. That is why London is in range of Israel's missiles. Additionally, if you knew anything about missiles, which you don't, you'd know something being at the furthest possible range of your nuke is not where you want your targets to be. That is way to the wrong end of 'likely hit.' Israel could not strike London, not without a huge degree of luck, both in targeting, weather, and the RAF and other air forces not targeting the nuke, which would not happen.
    3) Again, your one quote that actually references Europe is a historian saying a soldier said they could hit Rome if they wanted to (true), and a fundamentalist nutjob saying that when the Messiah comes he would nuke Germany until it's a wasteland, as revenge. This is obviously not 'Israeli government policy' as Israel government policy is not based on 'what will we do when the Messiah comes.'

You just misrepresent it because you're a desperate middle-aged loser looking for meaning.
    1. Which was developed during the Cold War. Jericho III only came around after 2011.
    2. Ah.. that's hardly the neighbours, is it ? Moving goal posts again ? Nice try, but fail.
    3. Had you paid attention to the Israel elections, you would have seen what kind of people are currently in their government. Don't forget that Netanyahu (of the extremist Likud party) himself brokered a deal with exactly that sort. Which may explain why support for Israel even among American Jews is so low right now (when even the ADL wants nothing to do with them, that should tell you something). What you have is, essentially, a Jewish Front National buddying up with a Jewish NSDAP. So government policy ? You betcha.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    1. Which was developed during the Cold War. Jericho III only came around after 2011.
    2. Ah.. that's hardly the neighbours, is it ? Moving goal posts again ? Nice try, but fail.
    3. Had you paid attention to the Israel elections, you would have seen what kind of people are currently in their government.
    You accusing me of moving goalposts is the height of hypocrisy. It's amusing to note you attempt to dismiss my point, which is patently undeniably true, because you think it doesn't gel with what I said earlier, about Israel's Samson option being the destruction of those immediately around it. Is it a cunning effort to subvert the conversation, or just you being an idiot? I'll leave that to the reader to determine.

As for Israel's government, yes, they're vipers. Not vipers that will start a nuclear war, but vipers.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

You accusing me of moving goalposts is the height of hypocrisy. It's amusing to note you attempt to dismiss my point, which is patently undeniably true, because you think it doesn't gel with what I said earlier, about Israel's Samson option being the destruction of those immediately around it. Is it a cunning effort to subvert the conversation, or just you being an idiot? I'll leave that to the reader to determine.

As for Israel's government, yes, they're vipers. Not vipers that will start a nuclear war, but vipers.
    Then you're either dishonest or naive. "Hitler will never invade Poland".

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Sorry, I made an error - London is much closer to Israel than Pakistan is.

I guessed it was further, I checked on Maps, but the answer they gave was indirect, not as the crow (or missile) flies. My bad.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information