Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    A broken clock is right twice a day. You should look into the following: Confessions of an Economic Hitman. And it's very convenient that they try to pin a actual statement from Trump (made in front of the camera on public TV and for the whole world to see !) and Corbyn's criticism of that disgusting statement on Russia. I hate Labour but the Conservatives deserve to lose over this because what happened here, is an act of treason. They got you out of Brussels - and sold you to America for a profit.
    Think of these so called "conservative"(they're really neocons really) politicians akin to gaming companies like Activision. The company promised to their consumer base that they will not add any micro-transactions or loot boxes in the game(Crash Team Racing) which made them thrilled and excited. After many people had bought their game, they added these things that they promised they wouldn't add into the game which had pissed off many people off. It's no different here either. Boris might say that the NHS is not up for grabs at the beginning, but he will do it once he wins the election in the UK which can leave many people pissed off, but it wouldn't matter to him or to the US for that matter.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MissMischief View Post
    I can't believe that you gotta pay to hold your child after giving birth.

What the actual fuck is wrong with the US?
    And then they keep talking about family values. Can you get me a bucket please ? I believe I need to vomit.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

And then they keep talking about family values. Can you get me a bucket please ? I believe I need to vomit.
    These so called republicans are nothing more than whores with their love affair with money which is a status of power and symbol for them which includes Trump. I can't honestly think of why anyone would be so greedy that they think having at least a million dollars isn't enough to be very happy. I mean, if my family had this much money then our lives would completely turn 360 degree to the best for us to finally someone like me to have a family with kids which includes my brothers to start up a business, putting our kids to school and etc. Greed and Pride are one of the 7 deadly sins in the bible.

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-27-2024 @ 07:20 AM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,561
    Given: 27,897

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    Don't worry, they will. Americans are very Orwellian and crafty when it comes to promises to their gentile base audience. Trump is the sort of person who kills an innocent citizen and calling it as saving a life. Johnson is a Zionist no different from other mainstream politicians in the west. I'm not saying that Corbyn of the Labour party is a good guy because he is fucked up in his policies as well, but really, that's the political paradox in the west where it won't make any difference on who you vote for since there is no legal contract between the people and the politicians who are nothing more than whores parading in lewd clothing to please their Zionist overlords.
    I've noticed a lot of your posts are very anti Jewish and so I can see why you'd support Corbyn and his antisemitic and pro Hamas and pro Islamic Labour party. There's been police investigations into all the antisemtisim accusations within the divided Labour camp.

Jewish people are fuming with Labour and Comrade Corbynov.

Jewish people are a minority of people here, and they're vowing to leave the U.K. if Comrade Corbyn and the antisemitic and anti capitalist and communist Labour Party gets into power.

Brexiteers can't stand the pro Islamic and pro Hamas Labour Party either.

Labour supporters condemn Boris for saying that women in burkas look like bank robbers and letterboxes and for criticising the fascist koran... but Labour are Islamic terrorist sympathisers.

I don't like foreign interferance into our elections and political affairs.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    I've noticed a lot of your posts are very anti Jewish and so I can see why you'd support Corbyn and his antisemitic and pro Hamas and pro Islamic Labour party. There's been police investigations into all the antisemtisim accusations within the divided Labour camp.

Jewish people are a minority of people here, and they're vowing to leave the U.K. if Comrade Corbyn and the antisemitic and anti capitalist Labour Party gets into power.

None of us support him here but guess what: he is right (for once). Your entire elections are, pretty much, run from abroad: it's Brussels or Hamas vs Jerusalem and Washington. Britain has become America's colony. They finally got what they wanted and the Brits did it to themselves.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    These so called republicans are nothing more than whores with their love affair with money which is a status of power and symbol for them which includes Trump. I can't honestly think of why anyone would be so greedy that they think having at least a million dollars isn't enough to be very happy. I mean, if my family had this much money then our lives would completely turn 360 degree to the best for us to finally someone like me to have a family with kids which includes my brothers to start up a business, putting our kids to school and etc. Greed and Pride are one of the 7 deadly sins in the bible.
    They only worship only one "deity": Mammon. And are loyal to only one place: Israel.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Jewish people are a minority of people here, and they're vowing to leave the U.K. if Comrade Corbyn and the antisemitic and anti capitalist Labour Party gets into power.

I told you that I don't like Corbyn either, and him being an antisemite is one of the most hilarious tricks used by Jews to silence anyone who is critical to Israel:

Trump is the greatest whore of Zion, and he will make sure that "antisemitism" to be illegal in America:

There are many more "infamous antisemites" like David Duke, Mark Collett, Nick Fuentes, Nick Griffin, Adam Green, Brother Nathaneal Kapner, James Vincent from the Red Elephants and others as well, and they're not leftists at all. In fact, they just as much if not more so hate the left than these so called "conservative" mainstream politicians like Charlie Kirk, Ben Shapiro, Borish Johnson and etc. Well, Israel interferes with the domestic and foreign affairs of America and the west all the time, and yet, Russia is blamed on these things which is not true at all.

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-27-2024 @ 07:20 AM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,561
    Given: 27,897

0 Not allowed!

They only worship only one "deity": Mammon. And are loyal to only one place: Israel.
    Jewish people are a minority of people in the world and they're not a problem. They're mostly peaceful in the U.K. and they're not the ones committing terrorist attacks. I'm more concerned about the radical ideology that jihadis follow. I agree with Geert Wilders that Israel is the only decent nation in the Middle East. They're not the ones doing all those sadistic things seen in Arab and MENA Islamic cultures.

So if I'm forced to choose between siding with the Jews or the Muslims, I'll pick the minority Jews over millions of muslims anyday. Jews are mostly cool people in comparison to Islamic Sharia Law, etc.

I know there's a lot of conspiracy stuff online about Jews but I think a lot of it is exaggerated. I'm far more worried about millions of Muslms seeking world domination with their abusive koran ideology.

I've only ever encountered a small handful of Jewish people in life, so I don't know much about Jewish people - but they seemed cool.

Tel Aviv is a safer place for western tourists than most Islamic nations.

❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

You know, Lily, what a real Brexit would mean ? Britain setting its own house in order. Bringing back the privatised companies back under the State so they can serve the British people. They would protect the NHS and pass laws to deport migrants. But what do they do ? They sell out British companies to America - including the NHS, they open up your borders to Commonwealth and African migrants. That's your Brexit. It's a complete and utter shambles. From a privileged member (because that's what Britain was - with all its opt-outs) it has become a colony of America and they will treat you no differently from how they treated Cuba under Batista, Bolivia, Venezuela, the Philippines, Mexico and others. Good luck with your "independence" now.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Jewish people are a minority of people in the world and they're not a problem. They're mostly peaceful in the U.K. and they're not the ones committing terrorist attacks. I'm more concerned about the radical ideology that jihadis follow. I agree with Geert Wilders that Israel is the only decent nation in the Middle East. They're not the ones doing all those sadistic things seen in Arab and MENA Islamic cultures.

So if I'm forced to choose between siding with the Jews or the Muslims, I'll pick the minority Jews over millions of muslims anyday. Jews are mostly cool people in comparison to Islamic Sharia Law, etc.

I know there's a lot of conspiracy stuff online about Jews but I think a lot of it is exaggerated. I'm far more worried about millions of Muslms seeking world domination with their abusive koran ideology.
    Do tell me why so many are involved in liberal movements to keep your borders wide open then and why so many call upon Britain to despise itself for its past. Because now you've chosen for Jerusalem and Washington.. rather than for London, Winchester, the Cotswolds, Yorkshire, the Scottish Borders etc. At least you didn't choose for Mecca but hey.. what the hell: Brexit was as phoney as they come.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information