Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,067
    Given: 39,632

0 Not allowed!

Become a Glasgow Rangers fan
    Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

Even if this were hard--that is how it is ! Assuredly, however, by far the harder fate is that which strikes the man who thinks he can overcome Nature, but in the last analysis only mocks her. Distress, misfortune, and diseases are her answer.

Kekgenes K13

1 Swahili+ Jew + Kekistani + Trailerparkistan @ 6.9420

M.T.A
    Celt + Frank (4.869)
    Viking Icelandic + Frank (5.463)
    Viking Icelandic + Celt (5.545)
    Celt + Saxon (5.789)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.283)
    Celt (6.539)
    Frank (10.13)
    Viking Icelandic (10.34)
    Viking Danish (10.4)
    Saxon (10.79)

kit 2
    Celt + Belgae (4.016)
    Viking Danish + Belgae (5.555)
    Belgae + Frank (5.797)
    Celt + Frank (6.031)
    Celt (6.297)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.441)
    Belgae (8.662)
    Viking Danish (8.925)
    Frank (9.409)
    Saxon (10.83)

Dinkum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic Australian
    Ancestry
    English & Irish Midlands. Gaels, Anglo-Saxons & Britons.
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Victoria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF109
    mtDNA
    K1a10
    Politics
    Diversity is our greatest weakness
    Hero
    Those who made a better world
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,969
    Given: 6,598

1 Not allowed!

Not what it used to be

Last Online
    07-17-2022 @ 03:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Français
    Ethnicity
    Français
    Ancestry
    Français
    Country
    France
    Taxonomy
    Français
    Politics
    France
    Religion
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,481
    Given: 6,982

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Duffmannn View Post
    Whites are moving towards rugby in many countries now.
    Too late.
    Professional rugby is following the footsteps of football with a couple of years' delay.
    European clubs are increasingly becoming big businesses purchasing coloured players from the South Pacific islands.
    Negroes are more and more conspicuous in the French and English national teams.

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-10-2024 @ 03:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,665
    Given: 5,623

1 Not allowed!

I disagree, the overall quality of football is much better and the Champions League is by far the competition concentrating the highest amount of good teams and players in the history of this sport.

Messi and Ronaldo deserved all the individual trophies they got (only 1 or 2 are debatable) they are much more consistent performing on the highest level season after season than any of the past greats, their stats speak for themselves. Too bad they are approaching the end of their careers, so soon we won't see such phenomenons if ever.

If anything we can criticize football becoming too much of an industry but that's a consequence of having massive audiences generating a lot of money, there is always amateur of semi pro local clubs for the purists.

Regarding the game, old fashion classic 10 playmakers and dribblers are in short supply but nowadays it's difficult for a manager to fit in those kind of players who don't defend and are tactically undisciplined. Football is much more demanding now and naturally it will get more physical and fast paced.

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-10-2024 @ 03:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,665
    Given: 5,623

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ouistreham View Post
    Too late.
    Professional rugby is following the footsteps of football with a couple of years' delay.
    European clubs are increasingly becoming big businesses purchasing coloured players from the South Pacific islands.
    Negroes are more and more conspicuous in the French and English national teams.
    Realistically what will probably happen in football and rugby is the same it did with professional sports in the USA, they became dominated by players of colour. It's happening already in France and other euro countries

In professional sports requiring speed, explosiveness, agility etc in equal circumstances blacks/part black players will end dominating those sports since they are physically more gifted with those attributes and more prone to pursue career in professional sports since they come from poorer backgrounds (professional athletes usually come from the lower classes) and perform poorly in school.

Last Online
    07-17-2022 @ 03:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Français
    Ethnicity
    Français
    Ancestry
    Français
    Country
    France
    Taxonomy
    Français
    Politics
    France
    Religion
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,481
    Given: 6,982

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianus Rex View Post
    Realistically what will probably happen in football and rugby is the same it did with professional sports in the USA, they became dominated by players of colour. It's happening already in France and other euro countries

In professional sports requiring speed, explosiveness, agility etc in equal circumstances blacks/part black players will end dominating those sports since they are physically more gifted with those attributes and more prone to pursue career in professional sports since they come from poorer backgrounds (professional athletes usually come from the lower classes) and perform poorly in school.
    A realistic assessment.

Last night I heard on the TV a journalist saying he feared football would follow the destiny of boxing, which was a very big thing still in the early 60's but at some point lost popularity because the audiences couldn't identify anymore with the actors (he didn't say "all Blacks and Arabs" but obviously he meant it).

Strangely a popular sport seems to remain immune to the negrification process that killed basketball, handball, and even tennis: cycle sport. Only whites there. Maybe, too much technicity and strategy (hence = higher IQ) involved.

Last Online
    01-05-2024 @ 11:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    CUCARACHA
    Country
    Liechtenstein
    Taxonomy
    CUCARACHA
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,395
    Given: 890

1 Not allowed!

In most countries rugby continues being an universitary-rural-high clase sport, obviously It doesn't seem that could negrofying in the future.
    Last edited by Duffmannn; 08-26-2020 at 10:06 AM.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,625

2 Not allowed!

Well said. Football is better than ever and we have now highest amount of elite players than ever before. It has never been so competitive.
    But it's really degraded by amount of money in it and commercialization.

Some transfer fees are sick, 50M because normal amount to pay for pretty good yet not elite young player, this kind of money was for best of the best not so long ago.

I'm also sickened by entrance of politics in sports, like players taking the knee for George Floyd and promoting faschist BLM movement, even of their jerseys.
    Disgusting.

Football is becoming NBA. We already seen that with Jordan brand making PSG jerseys.

So yes, it's now a tool to serve globalists unfortunately, but that doesn't mean Europeans and south Americans will stop to adore most important game. I surely won't.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    Orthodox Croat
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,938
    Given: 12,151

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Duffmannn View Post
    In most countries rugby continues being an universitary-rural-high clase sport, obviously It doesn't seem that could negrofying in the future.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    Orthodox Croat
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,938
    Given: 12,151

2 Not allowed!

The brazilian ronaldo and ronaldinho fascinated me more than C. Ronaldo and messi. I am aware the former two were great for only a few years.
    Anyway, I lost interest in watching soccer. I was a big soccer fan as a teenager, but even then I liked to play it more than to watch it. I didn't lose interest in it because I think it changed, I just don't see the point of watching sports anymore. Boring.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information