Thread: Are the Race of a nation and Economic success linked? (Serious and respectful discussion)

kratz

0 Not allowed!

Default Are the Race of a nation and Economic success linked? (Serious and respectful discussion)

Hey guys,

I was reading, "The rising tide of color against the white world" and Stoddard's predictions are uncanny from the rise of China, anachy in Latin America to Germany's full fled recovery after WWII. This last point is more attributed to national socialst thinkers who also believed that due to Germans being Germans would rise no matter what.

I've never been a racist or believed in race but after reading that book it might be consider it as a point worth studying. Moreover, I realized a lot of this ideas or thinkers were never directly addressed. Rather their ideas simply, 'fell out of favor' or became less popular. In favor of Franz Boas and his students ideas. Since they had more connection around different departments. Therefore, by consensus and not by truth that Boas and some cultural marxist ideas were embraced.

Any way, what do you guys think?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-21-2023 @ 06:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    French
    Ancestry
    France, Italy, Switzerland
    Country
    France
    Region
    Val d'Aosta
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,343
    Given: 3,478

0 Not allowed!

Race can't be the end of all other explanations about why a country is successful or not. That's being said there are clearly proofs that different ethno-racial groups differ when it comes to intelligence tests, academic achievements and if we go to the past, in historical breakthroughs/discoveries.

I would say that's one of the main reasons, obviously, and in some cases like in Zimbabwe, the most important.

"Allobroges vaillants ! Dans vos vertes campagnes,
    Accordez-moi toujours asile et sűreté,
    Car j'aime ŕ respirer l'air pur de vos montagnes,
    Je suis la Liberté ! la Liberté !"

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

2 Not allowed!

Economists used to think that if you gave a country democratic institutions and capitalist law then it would automatically become just as prosperous as Western countries, in fact there are now many counterexamples to this. Latin America, Africa and India have persistently failed to get anywhere close to Western economic success despite massive amounts of aid. Whereas China, despite having the "wrong" economic system, managed levels of growth previously unseen anywhere in the world.

If you discount genetics it's almost impossible to adequately explain the way the world has developed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-30-2020 @ 02:20 AM
    Ethnicity
    Moorish
    Country
    Morocco
    Taxonomy
    Transmed+Berberid
    Politics
    Center-left
    Hero
    Me
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,362
    Given: 5,351

0 Not allowed!

Hi I would suggest you to read this book :

Most people here are kind of biased when it comes to this kind of questions.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    French
    Ancestry
    Country
    France
    Region
    Val d'Aosta
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    Economists used to think that if you gave a country democratic institutions and capitalist law then it would automatically become just as prosperous as Western countries, in fact there are now many counterexamples to this. Latin America, Africa and India have persistently failed to get anywhere close to Western economic success despite massive amounts of aid. Whereas China, despite having the "wrong" economic system, managed levels of growth previously unseen anywhere in the world.

If you discount genetics it's almost impossible to adequately explain the way the world has developed.
    I would agree that african countries despite have been heavily subventioned, are really behind Western ones.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    French
    Ancestry
    Country
    France
    Region
    Val d'Aosta
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nassbean View Post
    Hi I would suggest you to read this book :

Most people here are kind of biased when it comes to this kind of questions.
    Jared Diamond is a leftard that deny the fact that part of European success is linked to the genetics of this group. It would be like denying the link between intelligence and genes, which is well known and proved by dozens of scientific studies.

This is what Jared Diamond writes :

"The history of interaction among disparate peoples is what shaped the modern world through conquest, epidemics, and genocide. Those collisions created reverberations that have still not died down after many centuries.... [M]uch of Africa is still struggling with its legacies from colonialism. In other regions... civil unrest or guerrilla warfare pits still-numerous indigenous populations against governments dominated by descendants of invading conquerers. Many other indigenous populations... so reduced in numbers by genocide and disease that they are now greatly outnumbered by the descendants of invaders... they are nevertheless increasingly asserting their rights..."

If Africans have greatly increased their population it's thanks to Europeans that have partially resolved the problems of endemic diseases like malaria and several others (vaccines and medicines all developed by whites) or regular starvations, as well with the implantation of hospitals, sanitation of several areas. Europe basically "created" a lot of countries in Africa like France did with Algeria that didn't existed as a state until 1830.

Africa would be today a barren land if it wasn't for colonization. And think that I would be even against it if I lived in the imperialism era.

Last Online
    01-05-2024 @ 11:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    CUCARACHA
    Country
    Liechtenstein
    Taxonomy
    CUCARACHA
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,395
    Given: 890

1 Not allowed!

Obviously, in the most admixed region in the world, Latin America, when whiter is a country/region/city, more prosperous and less violent is.

It is not exactly when whiter, but also when less black. The order is white - amerindian - black.

And this was known 500 years ago, a long time time before genetics.

The economic decay of many latin american countries (Argentina was the richest country in the world during some years in the 1890´s, and remained in the Top5 until 1950´s / Cuba or Venezuela were some of the richest countries in the world in the 1950´s) is directly related with the erosion of the european genetical base, when the initial emigratory effort is counterattacked by the miscegenation and the higher birthrates of the non-whites, irremediabily the economical depression begins.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    06-01-2022 @ 07:08 AM
    Ethnicity
    Gaucho/Latinamerican
    Ancestry
    Iberian, Native-American, Basque, Finland-Western Russian, North African
    Country
    Argentina
    Y-DNA
    J2b2
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Alpinid
    Politics
    If it is unpopular, then it must be the right thing to do.
    Hero
    At my age? not anymore.
    Religion
    Catholicism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 235
    Given: 145

0 Not allowed!

I do not think it is the race, I believe it is a matter if ideology, corruption, criminality, mindset, lack of punishment, etc. Many of our countries had reached a peak for certain years in the past so this proves that it is possible. Anyway I do not see Latinamerica improving in the next centuries. Democracy is a failure here.

Last Online
    01-05-2024 @ 11:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    CUCARACHA
    Country
    Liechtenstein
    Taxonomy
    CUCARACHA
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,395
    Given: 890

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Samnium View Post
    Jared Diamond is a leftard that deny the fact that part of European success is linked to the genetics of this group. It would be like denying the link between intelligence and genes, which is well known and proved by dozens of scientific studies.

It´s easier to explain: Jared Diamond is jew.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    French
    Ancestry
    Country
    France
    Region
    Val d'Aosta
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Duffmannn View Post
    It´s easier to explain: Jared Diamond is jew.

Thread Information