Thread: China's Threat to Weaponize Rare Earth Metal Exports Backfires

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,728
    Given: 61,131

4 Not allowed!

Default China's Threat to Weaponize Rare Earth Metal Exports Backfires

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    turkÏc
    Country
    Ukraine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,848
    Given: 3,630

1 Not allowed!

I watched a documentary some time ago that said if europe starts recycling their buried waist they won't need nearly as much commodities as they do now.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Annihilus View Post
    I watched a documentary some time ago that said if europe starts recycling their buried waist they won't need nearly as much commodities as they do now.
    I actually think that we should buy up all the electronic waste that now gives African kids something to earn a few pennies with and ship it back to Europe. Kickstart our own recycling industry. Same with ship dismantling and ship building. That way we get resources and we get jobs. In fact - I think we should bring industry, in general, back to Europe.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    turkÏc
    Country
    Ukraine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,848
    Given: 3,630

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    I actually think that we should buy up all the electronic waste that now gives African kids something to earn a few pennies with and ship it back to Europe. Kickstart our own recycling industry. Same with ship dismantling and ship building. That way we get resources and we get jobs. In fact - I think we should bring industry, in general, back to Europe.
    I have been advocating exactly that ever since the whole China thing started.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Annihilus View Post
    I have been advocating exactly that ever since the whole China thing started.
    Let's be frank about it: China is our enemy and they have said so themselves on several occasions. There is no beautiful way around it. So.. why again do we ship our entire industrial basis there ?

As for Africa ? Not only are we polluting their beaches - we are also "exporting" much needed resources and it's not our responsibility to provide jobs for African children. It's our responsibility to provide jobs for our own people. I want to see industry return all along the Nieuwe Waterweg or the Noordzeekanaal, to the Eems, to the gutted cities of Twente, Brabant and Limburg, the Ruhr, Sambre and Meuse basins. To the Borinage etc. Same goes for shipbulding and ship wrecking ? We used to do that ourselves. Northern Europe used to have shipwrights in every town and use to wharfs near ports. Where are they now ? Why tow them to India and provide even more jobs to foreigners. In the Netherlands, alone there was used to be an impressive shipbuilding industry near Amsterdam, the Eems, near Rotterdam and Flushing.

You're right. These jobs need to come home.

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 06:18 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,549
    Given: 27,895

2 Not allowed!

I think China is a very selfish and greedy nation.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Last Online
    03-05-2024 @ 12:08 AM
    Ethnicity
    White European
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Ethnopluralism
    Hero
    Harold Godwinson
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 373
    Given: 193

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    Let's be frank about it: China is our enemy and they have said so themselves on several occasions. There is no beautiful way around it. So.. why again do we ship our entire industrial basis there ?
    Why do you think China is our enemy? I think they are primarily the enemy of the USA. I think we Europeans should rebuild a credible military force. As Teddy Roosevelt said: "Speak softly and carry a big stick".

Bringing back our industries would be a good thing, but I don't think it's feasible in our current economic system. Industries are mostly in the hand of the big multinational corporations, and they do what is best for their own interest. They don't have any allegiance to nation-states, only to themselves and their own profit.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Pill View Post
    Why do you think China is our enemy? I think they are primarily the enemy of the USA. I think we Europeans should rebuild a credible military force. As Teddy Roosevelt said: "Speak softly and carry a big stick".

Bringing back our industries would be a good thing, but I don't think it's feasible in our current economic system. Industries are mostly in the hand of the big multinational corporations, and they do what is best for their own interest. They don't have any allegiance to nation-states, only to themselves and their own profit.
    Because China pretty much emptied out our industrial base and they are playing the same game here as they play in Africa: ever heard of the One Belt, One Road Project ? We are going to get charged for that and then we will also have to pay for the imported goods (plus: they are buying up our ports as well):

(And buying up vast amounts of real estate that they then leave empty - getting us into deeper in depth because we will have no place to live).

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1a-L260
    mtDNA
    U5a1
    Politics
    Right
    Religion
    None
    Relationship Status
    Broken man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,154
    Given: 2,158

2 Not allowed!

Others in this topic didnt ask how China got rich. They did it all alone? Nah.
    How did industry and jobs go from the American states to China?

Example from wikipedia:

Kissinger sought to place diplomatic pressure on the Soviet Union. He made two trips to the People's Republic of China in July and October 1971 (the first of which was made in secret) to confer with Premier Zhou Enlai, then in charge of Chinese foreign policy.[41] According to Kissinger's book, "The White House Years" and "On China", the first secret China trip was arranged through Pakistani and Romanian[42] diplomatic and Presidential involvement, as there were no direct communication channels between the states. His trips paved the way for the groundbreaking 1972 summit between Nixon, Zhou, and Communist Party of China Chairman Mao Zedong, as well as the formalization of relations between the two countries, ending 23 years of diplomatic isolation and mutual hostility. The result was the formation of a tacit strategic anti-Soviet alliance between China and the United States.

In September 1989, the Wall Street Journal's John Fialka disclosed that Kissinger took a direct economic interest in US-China relations in March 1989 with the establishment of China Ventures, Inc., a Delaware limited partnership, of which he was chairman of the board and chief executive officer. A US$75 million investment in a joint venture with the Communist Party government's primary commercial vehicle at the time, China International Trust & Investment Corporation (CITIC), was its purpose. Board members were major clients of Kissinger Associates. Kissinger was criticised for not disclosing his role in the venture when called upon by ABC's Peter Jennings to comment the morning after the June 4, 1989, Tiananmen crackdown. Kissinger's position was generally supportive of Deng Xiaoping's clearance of the square and he opposed economic sanctions.[43]
    For now modern liberalism (it helped create the problem!) is a bigger threat than China.

If some people want to support pro gay marriage Taiwan
    and student antifa crowd fighting in Hong Kong
    they can do so, but I dont see reason for it.

Last Online
    12-29-2023 @ 05:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Philippian, Pinoy-Yorker, Luzonian
    Ethnicity
    Philo-Rican/ Filipino American/ Pacific American
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,524
    Given: 1,834

1 Not allowed!

Australians & new Zealand are now getting awake, they are now getting the taste of how south Asians see china.

Europeans will wake soon once you guys see that china treats Europe as a ''tributary states''

Thread Information