Bosnia
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 599
    Given: 586

3 Not allowed!

Default Prostitution deals psychological damage upon men

I'm 25 year old male virgin with Asperger's neurobiological disorder.

For most of my life I didn't know that I have sort of mild autism and was thinking that I'm just weird, a bit physically awkward and eccentric.

I had only one exclusively online (completely asexual) relationship.

Many people told me that I should lose virginity with prostitute, but when I just think about that I start feeling pathetic and helpless.

I have some strong feeling in me that sexual intercourse with prostitute, but even one night stand experience would deal huge psychological damage upon myself and that my mental health could be even more damaged after that, so I rather choose to remain virgin until I find long term partner, I mean if that let's hope ever happens.

Also I believe that men who use material wealth to get sex are not alpha as they and many people around them believe, but are just pathetic.

What do you think about that?
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge.

Last Online
    02-12-2020 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Cypriot
    Country
    North-Korea
    Taxonomy
    Me: DinaroMed, Pompey: AtlantoMed
    Politics
    Dravidian Nationalist
    Hero
    Mr. G
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,828
    Given: 13,088

1 Not allowed!

The way I understand it, the sexual, neath the right conditions, might dominate a psyche, for want of a better verb.

I am not at all suggesting that your particular psyche is dominated by the sexual, I am only wanting to validate your post by referencing sexuality's psychological potency.

Kindest regards, my friend.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-27-2020 @ 10:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic, Italic, Iberian
    Ethnicity
    Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid + Paleoantlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 283
    Given: 45

2 Not allowed!

One night stands are basically like getting a hooker except you don't pay the girl, you pay the nightclub and the cab driver. Are they psychologically damaging?

It really depends on who you are, some men can handle it some can't. To enjoy it you need to really fuck the girl, the more aggressive the better, treat her like the worthless cunt she is. You get a nice power high and really that's the best there is to it.

Girls that do one night stands are basically prostitutes and if you don't treat them like so, you will indeed feel like shit afterwards.

Just because you're autistic doesn't mean you can't be a man, I know you guys are sensitive but you need to become stronger either way. Make sure to get a nice religious girl to marry, but even then you need to be strong and dealing with adversity is the only way to get there.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Cypriot
    Country
    North-Korea
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Dravidian Nationalist
    Hero
    Mr. G
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantid View Post
    One night stands are basically like getting a hooker except you don't pay the girl, you pay the nightclub and the cab driver. Are they psychologically damaging?

It really depends on who you are, some men can handle it some can't. To enjoy it you need to really fuck the girl, the more aggressive the better, treat her like the worthless cunt she is. You get a nice power high and really that's the best there is to it.

Girls that do one night stands are basically prostitutes and if you don't treat them like so, you will indeed feel like shit afterwards.
    If one reduces the comparison between having sex with a hooker and having a one night stand, to a comparison between how much money was spent on each occasion, one forgoes 99 percent of the intrigue to do with human sexuality..

Banned
    Last Online
    04-27-2020 @ 10:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic, Italic, Iberian
    Ethnicity
    Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid + Paleoantlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 283
    Given: 45

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dna8 View Post
    If one reduces the comparison between having sex with a hooker and having a one night stand, to a comparison between how much money was spent on each occasion, one forgoes 99 percent of the intrigue to do with human sexuality..

Maybe in Morocco the girls in nightclubs are purer, but here you can see they barely have souls left, the eyes stare into nothingness. Seeing it as nothing more than it is helps with keeping you grounded. Pride is a sin.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Cypriot
    Country
    North-Korea
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Dravidian Nationalist
    Hero
    Mr. G
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Maybe in Morocco the girls in nightclubs are purer, but here you can see they barely have souls left, the eyes stare into nothingness. Seeing it as nothing more than it is helps with keeping you grounded. Pride is a sin.
    You see barely souls and nothingnesses, I see barely daring to breathe or Achoo..

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-08-2022 @ 01:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo American
    Ancestry
    Anglo/German/Dutch/Norse American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Oregon
    Y-DNA
    E-V12
    mtDNA
    T2f1
    Politics
    Right
    Hero
    Evola
    Religion
    Traditionalist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,081
    Given: 56,859

2 Not allowed!

It used to be that you never had to hear about a man not being able to score.

Now there are incels all over my memes. Thank you internet.

Last Online
    07-19-2020 @ 09:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Human
    Ethnicity
    Jedi
    Country
    Bosnia
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 599
    Given: 586

2 Not allowed!

Just because you're autistic doesn't mean you can't be a man, I know you guys are sensitive but you need to become stronger either way. Make sure to get a nice religious girl to marry, but even then you need to be strong and dealing with adversity is the only way to get there.
    We function differently than normal/neurotypical people and most rules that works for you, doesn't work same way for us.

For example, when I speak, I sound like text-to-speech software, but not like modern ones, more like those from Windows XP era during the first half of first decade of 21st century and every girl was turned off by that.

That's just one of many difficulties I as autist have to face.

Not to mention, every situation I felt guilt when people was saying I'm spoiled and immature because something I said, even-though me and my family had very difficult life speaking from point of finances.

Also bullying was present through whole period of my teenage years.

I know all people have some problems and difficulties in life, but we autists must live with them entire life.

When one day I approach my potential partner, first impression she'll have is that person talking to her sounds like google translate and have weird way of moving body like robot.

That's why I can't have sex that simple as neurotypical/normal people can.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Cypriot
    Country
    North-Korea
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Dravidian Nationalist
    Hero
    Mr. G
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pigling View Post
    We function differently than normal/neurotypical people and most rules that works for you, doesn't work same way for us.

For example, when I speak, I sound like text-to-speech software, but not like modern ones, more like those from Windows XP era during the first half of first decade of 21st century and every girl was turned off by that.

That's just one of many difficulties I as autist have to face.

Not to mention, every situation I felt guilt when people was saying I'm spoiled and immature because something I said, even-though me and my family had very difficult life speaking from point of finances.

Also bullying was present through whole period of my teenage years.

I know all people have some problems and difficulties in life, but we autists must live with them entire life.

When one day I approach my potential partner, first impression she'll have is that person talking to her sounds like google translate and have weird way of moving body like robot.

That's why I can't have sex that simple as neurotypical/normal people can.
    One of the best friends I have ever had is Asperger + Schizoid, according to my feel for him, and in reference to one aspect/interpretation of him.

My strongest impressions of my friend are of his, deep, interest in Mathematics and in Science.

When he speaks of either subject referenced above, he does so with the utmost gravity and respect - the sort of gravity and respect I might relate if I were handling pristine ancient glassware..

And, I might add, he is eloquent, and utterly knowledgeable (eloquent, I am sure of it, and knowledgeable, as far as I can discern (because, indeed, I have poor knowledge of both science and of mathematics)).

His ability to perceive the subtleties and nuances of the social (body language), humor, fiction, is markedly different from the average person's, in my opinion.

The above implies, I hope, that he also experiences language different than how the majority of people experience it.

His relationship with language piques my interest in his relationship with music (I wonder, how does my friend engage with music? How does it affect him (is the concept of being affected by music even relevant to his psyche? Et cetera..)).

Politically, he was of a feather dotting the right wing.

Point of interest that intrigues me:

When we got stoned together and watched movies that were to his taste, my pal became powerfully immersed.

If I recall correctly, during all times we watched movies to his taste, together, our subject shizoid never ever uttered a word before I did (once the movie had started).

He is not particularly moved by ancient history, if memory serves me.. his interest in human history truly begins with the Industrial Revolution, I would suggest.

One time while we were seated on a park bench, he waxed lyrical about Wittgenstein. My experience of his monologue - yes, he is prone to lapsing into monologue, when "participating" in discussion concerning things that interest him - regarding Wittgenstein was that it was delivered highly attractively (I know nothing about Wittgenstein but I marveled at his description of the man, nonetheless (for its majesty of tone and style and execution and delivery, if you can imagine what I am describing)).

Banned
    Last Online
    03-05-2020 @ 01:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Scandinavian, West African, North and East African, Southern European, Native Brazilian, East Asian.
    Ethnicity
    Swedish/Brazilian
    Ancestry
    61% European, 27% Nigerian/Kenyan, 8% North African, 4% Native Brazilian.
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Stockholm
    Relationship Status
    In an open relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,178
    Given: 3,082

1 Not allowed!

One way that can help you become stronger personally is to do voluntary work. You will put yourself in a situation where you will work with adversity and you will see people who live even worse off than you do. It will help you to build character and man up in tough situations (like going out and talking to a girl you like). If you start by going out there and trying to get girls while still being socially awkward, you will only hurt yourself. Also hit the gym. It will not only make you stronger, but it will also help you gain more confidence, be more sexually satisfying to women and even change your daily mood for the better.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information