Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,097
    Given: 28,473

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantid View Post
    One night stands are basically like getting a hooker except you don't pay the girl, you pay the nightclub and the cab driver. Are they psychologically damaging?

It really depends on who you are, some men can handle it some can't. To enjoy it you need to really fuck the girl, the more aggressive the better, treat her like the worthless cunt she is. You get a nice power high and really that's the best there is to it.

Girls that do one night stands are basically prostitutes and if you don't treat them like so, you will indeed feel like shit afterwards.

Just because you're autistic doesn't mean you can't be a man, I know you guys are sensitive but you need to become stronger either way. Make sure to get a nice religious girl to marry, but even then you need to be strong and dealing with adversity is the only way to get there.
    That's a strange way for a man to look at women who are just doing the same as he is. I'm not going to give my opinion on the morality or not of one night stands but it is very different than paying prostitutes for sex. Two adults having consensual sex vs paying a woman who is selling her body as a commodity and who will not be enjoying the encounter is a very different scenario. I just don't understand the double standards.

Many women involved in prostitution have a lot of issues and I don't think anyone would enjoy being a prostitute. I can't really see the connection to people having one night stands when it is a willing choice between both parties. As a woman I'm just perplexed why men think it is okey dokey for them to have sex whenever they want but for women it means they are sluts or as you said "prostitutes". What about the men?

My comments above do not mean I advocate or agree with one night stands but I get angry about the hypocrisy of men. In some societies they control women and in others they condemn them for doing what men have been doing since Adam. Societies had different opinions on women and sex at different times. I think the fact that women have children was a factor in the past and also men wanted to make sure that children were their own. It would be interesting for people to think why there is such double standards on this topic. Religion was a factor in the recent past and still in some societies today on what was acceptable and what was not. Western society now is going into a post-religion stage and of course there is contraception so people's values around sex have changed.

It would require some maturity to be able to look at subjects like this in a nuanced way and make comments that are thought provoking. People are products of their upbringing and prejudices. Still we can think for ourselves despite what our backgrounds are. Personally I think society now is over sexualised. There is a lot of gratuitous sex on all programs. I wonder what it does to young minds?

Anyway a bit OT but for the OP I don't think you need to go to a prostitute. I think it debases both parties and is a bit sordid because it makes sex a commodity. Ideally sex with a loved one is much more healthy and satisfying so I agree and think that is best. Different people will of course have different opinions on the topic and that is the great thing about living in societies where we can express our opinions freely.

I think Atlantid is trolling but my opinion is an honest one so possibly people can give genuine answers although this forum is not usually the place for that.

Last Online
    03-02-2021 @ 10:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thracian/Scythian/Gothic
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Taxonomy
    Dalofaelid with Corded Nordid influences
    Politics
    Fuck agendas
    Hero
    None.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,666
    Given: 13,081

2 Not allowed!

I wouldn't advise you to lose your virginity to a prostitute either. Prostitutes are for old and wealthy but lonely and unattractive men with not much of a choice. I don't think a young person should go for it.
    Regarding the guy comparing consensual sex one night stands offer to intercourse with a prostitute - I disagree. One night stands still require some attraction and are a personal choice. Prostitutes don't give a fuck (often they are actually disgusted) about the old grandpa they have to deal with and wait for the seance to end. I think you should have a one night stand, as there's nothing bad about it (especially when measures are taken and it's done by two mature individuals). It won't make you feel like a loser, while paying to lose your virginity could if you are more emotional.
    It's all your choice though.

And sex can be passionate without considering the woman ''a whore'', unlike some said.
    After not shaving for a while:

Banned
    Last Online
    05-10-2021 @ 03:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    75% Slav, 25% Vlach
    Ethnicity
    50% Ukranian +25% South Polish + 25 Moldovan
    Ancestry
    Ukraine and Moldova
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alabama
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Gracile Med
    Politics
    What ever suits my level of wealth.
    Hero
    EHG
    Religion
    PALEOISLAMIST
    Relationship Status
    It's complicated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,992
    Given: 432

2 Not allowed!

You’re overthinking it. Just bang > smoke cig > go home play call of duty.

Things are only mentally damaging if you think about them too much. If you suppress your feelings and thoughts like a real man nothing is damaging. So you know what to do.

Last Online
    07-19-2020 @ 09:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Human
    Ethnicity
    Jedi
    Country
    Bosnia
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 598
    Given: 586

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Daos777 View Post
    You’re overthinking it. Just bang > smoke cig > go home play call of duty.

Things are only mentally damaging if you think about them too much. If you suppress your feelings and thoughts like a real man nothing is damaging. So you know what to do.
    I will if I can somehow bypass any conversation with girl and instantly have sex with her, because as an autist I have very limited field of interests.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,244
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantid View Post
    One night stands are basically like getting a hooker except you don't pay the girl, you pay the nightclub and the cab driver. Are they psychologically damaging?

It really depends on who you are, some men can handle it some can't. To enjoy it you need to really fuck the girl, the more aggressive the better, treat her like the worthless cunt she is. You get a nice power high and really that's the best there is to it.

Girls that do one night stands are basically prostitutes and if you don't treat them like so, you will indeed feel like shit afterwards.

Just because you're autistic doesn't mean you can't be a man, I know you guys are sensitive but you need to become stronger either way. Make sure to get a nice religious girl to marry, but even then you need to be strong and dealing with adversity is the only way to get there.

I have one night stands and I have used a handful of hookers. Most of my sexual encounters have been non-prostitute. Basically, I think it is the other way around that prostitution deals a psychological blow to the woman or maybe women in general but not to the particular man in question unless he is a weak mamma's boy or something.

As far as prostitution : " I don't pay women for sex I pay them to leave." --Charlie Sheen

Banned
    Last Online
    05-10-2021 @ 03:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    75% Slav, 25% Vlach
    Ethnicity
    50% Ukranian +25% South Polish + 25 Moldovan
    Ancestry
    Ukraine and Moldova
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alabama
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Gracile Med
    Politics
    What ever suits my level of wealth.
    Hero
    EHG
    Religion
    PALEOISLAMIST
    Relationship Status
    It's complicated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,992
    Given: 432

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pigling View Post
    I will if I can somehow bypass any conversation with girl and instantly have sex with her, because as an autist I have very limited field of interests.
    We’re talking about a call girl though? There is no convo besides “hello, here is the $100 dollars”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,244
    Given: 1,444

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    That's a strange way for a man to look at women who are just doing the same as he is. I'm not going to give my opinion on the morality or not of one night stands but it is very different than paying prostitutes for sex. Two adults having consensual sex vs paying a woman who is selling her body as a commodity and who will not be enjoying the encounter is a very different scenario. I just don't understand the double standards.

Many women involved in prostitution have a lot of issues and I don't think anyone would enjoy being a prostitute. I can't really see the connection to people having one night stands when it is a willing choice between both parties. As a woman I'm just perplexed why men think it is okey dokey for them to have sex whenever they want but for women it means they are sluts or as you said "prostitutes". What about the men?

My comments above do not mean I advocate or agree with one night stands but I get angry about the hypocrisy of men. In some societies they control women and in others they condemn them for doing what men have been doing since Adam. Societies had different opinions on women and sex at different times. I think the fact that women have children was a factor in the past and also men wanted to make sure that children were their own. It would be interesting for people to think why there is such double standards on this topic. Religion was a factor in the recent past and still in some societies today on what was acceptable and what was not. Western society now is going into a post-religion stage and of course there is contraception so people's values around sex have changed.

It would require some maturity to be able to look at subjects like this in a nuanced way and make comments that are thought provoking. People are products of their upbringing and prejudices. Still we can think for ourselves despite what our backgrounds are. Personally I think society now is over sexualised. There is a lot of gratuitous sex on all programs. I wonder what it does to young minds?

Anyway a bit OT but for the OP I don't think you need to go to a prostitute. I think it debases both parties and is a bit sordid because it makes sex a commodity. Ideally sex with a loved one is much more healthy and satisfying so I agree and think that is best. Different people will of course have different opinions on the topic and that is the great thing about living in societies where we can express our opinions freely.

I think Atlantid is trolling but my opinion is an honest one so possibly people can give genuine answers although this forum is not usually the place for that.
    Why do you assume prostitutes do not always enjoy it ? One prostitute asked why I payed for sex when I could get it for free based on my looks and being ripped from the Gym. She certainly enjoyed being penetrated by my penis

Puto el que lee Jacques de Imbelloni's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    argentino
    Ethnicity
    rosarino
    Country
    Bhutan
    Region
    Valencia
    Taxonomy
    Homo sapiens sapiens
    Politics
    Pragmatism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,397
    Given: 2,643

0 Not allowed!

Don't be stupid, prostitution isn't very different to other type of services.
    Its actually quite similar to go to a psychologist, or to go to a restaurant with a friendly waitress. Its just a bunch of people flatering you and pretending to be you friends and caring about you, so you can have a nice time.

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,782
    Given: 5,353

0 Not allowed!

Prostitution is not a monolithic entity and I don't think all prostitution is demeaning. I wouldn't patronize a street walker, but I have patronized women from massage sites and have had a pleasant time with them at my apartment downtown. I dress nicely, I clean my place, I serve them water and other beverages and I basically treat it like a normal date. One that involves guaranteed sexual activity. I have a non-normative sexuality and America is a nation that still has a Puritan mentality in many respects. Because my sexuality deviates ever so slightly from the norm, most women are incapable of wrapping their heads around it, despite the fact that if they were to date me and work with me, it would be VERY beneficial for them. I think that these kinds of services can be beneficial for those with a non-normative sexuality or other logistical issues (I have a non-traditional job that rarely requires me to leave the house).

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantid
    I thumbed you up for this part of your post. The rest I can take it or leave it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley
    Honestly, I can't believe women don't understand this. I was on a social networking site, one that had many SJWs on it (the BDSM scene is FULL of this SJW shit), and I wrote a post complaining about how I felt like it was so easy for women to get laid and I posted this analogy that I heard elsewhere: "A key that can open any lock is a master key. A lock that opens for just any old key is a shitty lock." Needless to say, I was chewed out mercilessly by SJW piranhas who lack critical thinking skills, or who simply want an excuse to get offended. IT IS MUCH EASIER FOR WOMEN TO BE SLUTS. Most men WISH they were sluts. See the difference?

To be honest, I'm envious of women's ability to easily have multiple lovers and a prolific sex life. I think many men share this same envy. This, I think, is the origin of slut-shaming.

Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

Puto el que lee Jacques de Imbelloni's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    argentino
    Ethnicity
    rosarino
    Country
    Bhutan
    Region
    Valencia
    Taxonomy
    Homo sapiens sapiens
    Politics
    Pragmatism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,397
    Given: 2,643

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Oneeye View Post
    It used to be that you never had to hear about a man not being able to score.

Now there are incels all over my memes. Thank you internet.
    Massive illegal immigration is to blame for the destrucction of the social fabric ...
    Nah! just kidding

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information