Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Worldwide, 1 in 3 men aren't the biological father to their children. Paternity fraud is an epidemic

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,245
    Given: 1,444

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    I disagree: no paternity test, no payment. To swindle a man out of his money without showing his culpability, is akin to locking people up without evidence or trial.
    With all due respect I think you are wasting your time arguing with women over this. I know most sheeple think Hegel is more important than Schopenhauer but Schopenhauer did say this about women :

The fundamental defect of the female character is a lack of a sense of justice. This originates first and foremost in their want of rationality and capacity for reflexion but it is strengthened by the fact that, as the weaker sex, they are driven to rely not on force but on cunning: hence their instinctive subtlety and their ineradicable tendency to tell lies: for, as nature has equipped the lion with claws and teeth, the elephant with tusks, the wild boar with fangs, the bull with horns and the cuttlefish with ink, so it has equipped woman with the power of dissimulation as her means of attack and defence, and has transformed into this gift all the strength it has bestowed on man in the form of physical strength and the power of reasoning. Dissimulation is thus inborn in her and consequently to be found in the stupid woman almost as often as in the clever one. To make use of it at every opportunity is as natural to her as it is for an animal to employ its means of defence whenever it is attacked, and when she does so she feels that to some extent she is only exercising her rights. A completely truthful woman who does not practice dissimulation is perhaps an impossibility, which is why women see through the dissimulation of others so easily it is inadvisable to attempt it with them. – But this fundamental defect which I have said they possess, together with all that is associated with it, gives rise to falsity, unfaithfulness, treachery, ingratitude, etc. Women are guilty of perjury far more often than men. It is questionable whether they ought to be allowed to take an oath at all.--Arthur Schopenhauer

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

2 Not allowed!

links don't support argument from shit video

shit video is made by some incel loser who can't argue

actual percentage is <2%

classic Lawspeaker thread.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    With all due respect I think you are wasting your time arguing with women over this. I know most sheeple think Hegel is more important than Schopenhauer but Schopenhauer did say this about women :
    The fundamental defect of the female character is a lack of a sense of justice. This originates first and foremost in their want of rationality and capacity for reflexion but it is strengthened by the fact that, as the weaker sex, they are driven to rely not on force but on cunning: hence their instinctive subtlety and their ineradicable tendency to tell lies: for, as nature has equipped the lion with claws and teeth, the elephant with tusks, the wild boar with fangs, the bull with horns and the cuttlefish with ink, so it has equipped woman with the power of dissimulation as her means of attack and defence, and has transformed into this gift all the strength it has bestowed on man in the form of physical strength and the power of reasoning. Dissimulation is thus inborn in her and consequently to be found in the stupid woman almost as often as in the clever one. To make use of it at every opportunity is as natural to her as it is for an animal to employ its means of defence whenever it is attacked, and when she does so she feels that to some extent she is only exercising her rights. A completely truthful woman who does not practice dissimulation is perhaps an impossibility, which is why women see through the dissimulation of others so easily it is inadvisable to attempt it with them. – But this fundamental defect which I have said they possess, together with all that is associated with it, gives rise to falsity, unfaithfulness, treachery, ingratitude, etc. Women are guilty of perjury far more often than men. It is questionable whether they ought to be allowed to take an oath at all.--Arthur Schopenhauer

^I'd say that the Muslim stance on the matter isn't far off the mark when they say that a women's testimony is worth half that of a man. And that she needs four male witnesses to collaborate her claims.
    Here in the West - it used to be impossible for a woman to take a man to trial. This was up to either her father, her husband or, lacking both, a male guardian. She could not sign contracts, oversee her finances or engage in commerce without the responsible male figure's express and written permission. Of course - she could not engage in politics either and it was her husband who was responsible for teaching and disciplining the children.

Maybe our ancestors weren't a bunch of complete fools after all.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Ancestry
    Castilla (Spain) , Middle eastern (Levant) Azteca Mèxico
    Country
    Great Britain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,497
    Given: 5,081

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Annie999 View Post
    This is why all babies should get their mother's last name.
    The world should get reduced by at least 70% over population is never a good thing it causes poverty crime etc

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,245
    Given: 1,444

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post

actual percentage is <2%

I actually did not bother watching the video. I don't think I ever watched a video posted by lawspeaker at least not in it's entirety.

I regard video as propaganda and mostly read books.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    I actually did not bother watching the video. I don't think I ever watched a video posted by lawspeaker at least not in it's entirety.

I regard video as propaganda and mostly read books.
    I have never thought more of you than I do in this moment.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2020 @ 11:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Junior sergeant
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Black Sea coast
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Politics
    The way home
    Religion
    Soviest'
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,137
    Given: 5,254

1 Not allowed!

actual percentage is <2%

A familiar methodology - to pretend that the problem does not exist, but to a person who is trying to talk about it, to ridicule, to declare a fool or an incel etc.
    For some reason, this methodology is now applied to all people who "rock the boat." Why do you interested in understatement the problems of society?

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimean View Post
    A familiar methodology - to pretend that the problem does not exist, but to a person who is trying to talk about it, to ridicule, to declare a fool or an incel etc.
    For some reason, this methodology is now applied to all people who "rock the boat." Why do you interested in understatement the problems of society?
    Stats are 2%. Video makes an allegation, backed up with links. Links go nowhere relevant. Clear dishonesty - author wants idiots like OP to spread his ideology even though he has no evidence to back it up.

Why do you want the allegation to be true, my degenerate Russian friend?

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2020 @ 11:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Junior sergeant
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Black Sea coast
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Politics
    The way home
    Religion
    Soviest'
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,137
    Given: 5,254

1 Not allowed!

Stats are 2%. Video makes an allegation, backed up with links. Links go nowhere relevant. Clear dishonesty - author wants idiots like OP to spread his ideology even though he has no evidence to back it up.
    The proof is my eyes. In Russia, such situations are at least 15%; in the West, perhaps even more, as far as I can tell from the 2 western TV channels that broadcast here. Plus the words of comrade Lawspeaker and other users above, I do not think that they are interested in lying on an anonymous forum. Or are you only interested in the conclusions of the "British scientists"?
    Why do you want the allegation to be true, my degenerate Russian friend?
    1) I'm not your friend.
    2) a representative of your tribe who calls someone a degenerate, it's like a blind Stevie Wonder who calls someone black.

Last Online
    Today @ 09:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Hunbritarian
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,803
    Given: 13,745

2 Not allowed!

If this is accurate ... a very sad endightment on good % of female human species.
    What type of person would be happy to let their partner believe her kids are his even when in reality she probably has some idea that possibly they are not ... disgusting behaviour.
    https://vocaroo.com/1f1IYpCqGQPy
    one thing I can tell you is you got to be free

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information